Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' (78205 Views)

Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC / Zamfara: You Will Lose Your Seat If You Leave PDP – Yari Warns Matawalle / Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by mechanics(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
Borderless:

National Chimpanzee that doesn’t respect himself.
hmm, easy bro.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by musa234(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
These are the politicians people fight over and insult each other on nairaland. Nigerian politicians are the most useless set of politicians to ever graze the face of the earth. Idiots only fighting for their selfish interest.
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by SocialJustice: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
dokie:

Some South westerners are ready to shed their blood to see to it that buhari is reelected, all in a bid to have power in 2023. Yet those ones are the ones who call others tribalists.

Imagine a respected elite like Fashola telling people to vote buhari for the sole purpose of having power return to SW.

Its a shame.
Fashola has lost it. He has totally destroyed his reputation built as Lagos governor. But who wouldn't become that stupid when you're the man in charge of works, power and housing. Works alone used to be the exclusive right of Tony Anenih and his boys.

Retirement is near.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by kapelvej: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
just like buhari and boko haram, all they know is violence

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
I’m happy thier own walls are collapsing gradually

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Carlyscales: 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
SocialJustice:
Fashola has lost it. He has totally destroyed his reputation built as Lagos governor. But who wouldn't become that stupid when you're the man in charge of works, power and housing. Works alone used to be the exclusive right of Tony Anenih and his boys.

Retirement is near.
He has thoroughly n truely deprecated from the person we knew in Lagos state house.

Sounds so desperate n unsure as against d confidence n professionalism he exuded b4

Can't wait for 2019!!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Snow87(m): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
grin grin Zombie dem say make Atiku visit US we see, now in this same voice I say osho baba visit Zamfara make we see.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
CharleyBright:
Lol.
Oshomole, over to you.
Oya proof say them born you well and go to Zamfara nah.
No be to dey rant on Air.
Go to Zamfara and proof your power.

'prove'

No offence
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by tunmedies(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
A lot of funny commnts on ds post funny die. It seem u guys want baba osho 2 die b4 his time. D fear of aboki dagger is d beginin of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by forinclay: 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
Well.... As usual

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Mankosi: 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
socialmediaman:
So Buhari’s NEXT LEVEL is Grave Yard? shocked shocked shocked
o boy! What a revelation.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by OfficialOjonimi(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Abuja politician over to you. If dem born u well go to Zamfara. If na Saraki nw u go dey make mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by FlordFlorez(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Osho baba now...
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by emmaitive(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hades2016:
u mean dis
u sabi am bro

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by KanwuliaExtra: 12:02am On Dec 01, 2018
Oshiomole don reply? grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by goodness2037: 12:14am On Dec 01, 2018
#SECRET_LEAK

oboy let me gist you guys

I believe most of you don't know YouTube pays money to you if you monetize your channel and you get some amount of views?

I have been trying to create and monetize YouTube channel because on my Facebook when I post video I get up to 2k views, but the lowest price to do it, I have seen is 35k

I lock up since then
NOT UNTIL Last week in one WhatsApp group I am in

A guy leaked a voucher code to us saying it's a promotion company, with the code ONLY ( if you don't use the code they will give you there normal price o) theyld CREATE AND MONETIZE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR YOU WHICH YOU CONTROL FOR JUST 3K

but Bros further gave us info saying that the company held an event in lekki last week and when the CEO came as a token gift for his birthday he gave out voucher code

it's meant only for people that attended the seminar/event but this Bros exposed the code for us

(524AAT )

And he says just in case they don't believe that you attended the event and they ask questions like where did the event take place say LEKKI PHASE 1
The CEO Mr James gave out the voucher to celebrate his wedding anniversary and birthday... DON'T FORGET

WHATSAPP THEM +2348106886181 REMEMBER THE CODE IS 524AAT �

After I paid my 3k it didn't take up to a day they did it, I was given my details BUT TRUST ME NAH as a correct naija bae I CHANGE MY PASSWORD SHARP SHARP �� so just in case they find out I was not in the seminar/event I am far from reach �� https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcjNH5zHY_tHOivob9UxXaQ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL THEY OPENED FOR ME �PLEASE
� YOU KNOW I LEAKED THE SECRET HERE
I will soon start putting videos later bear with me it's a new channel

LET ME SEF START EATING YOUTUBE MONEY ��� GOD PUNISH SATAN
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by poseidon12: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2018
Big shame. And this thug is the Chairman of the Governors Forum. I guess the loud mouthed thug Oshiomhole has met his match in thuggery.
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by poseidon12: 12:28am On Dec 01, 2018
jericco1:
totally unbecoming of an elder statesman

Elder statesman? Or a thug?
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by able20(m): 12:30am On Dec 01, 2018
Hades2016:
E don reach dis level ?
APC the party of rascals and touts & for the agberos moving to the next level of destruction.
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by weezweezweez(m): 12:33am On Dec 01, 2018
tendingNews:
Here is the moment angry Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara state sounded a serious warning to Adams Oshiomhole, the APC national Chairman.

Yari says: "I'm saying that the committee sent by Oshiomhole to come and do their dirty job should never dare come to Zamfara state. And we are ready, including myself to be taken to the grave yard tomorrow. If he knows that his mother and father born him, he should send those people to see and it's fight to finish."

Watch the video
HERE

Governor is angry!
governor yari Don yari (vex)
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Hades2016(m): 12:36am On Dec 01, 2018
able20:

APC the party of rascals and touts & for the agberos moving to the next level of destruction.
Lol... Nigeria politics just weak me bruh

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by samlake(m): 5:36am On Dec 01, 2018
If they don't fight, wetin we gain?

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by quisera(m): 6:07am On Dec 01, 2018
Make Oshiomole no follow hausa man place bet o, they can be very dangerous.
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by ashawopikin(m): 7:43am On Dec 01, 2018
Oya shiomole, u have to prove say Dem born u well o
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Timatayo1: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2018
Osi Omo ale don't go there o
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by henrysam(m): 8:08am On Dec 01, 2018
Y
ogbolu0147:
APC governors disgracing themselves one by one....its clear that they are no different from PDP....using such childish words way we use when we small....if your papa born u well
Them take Pdp swear for you.
Why not make your point and leave.
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Happisunday: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2018
‘Leave the Army out of politics and fake news’ – Nigerian Army https://www.happigist.com/news/leave-the-army-out-of-politics-and-fake-news-nigerian-army/
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by abelhenry: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2018
yesloaded:

hmmm
chai ..... thats why i like fayose and dino.. na dis kind threat dem day like ..
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by awoluyi(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2018
We need people wey dia papa born well to hep us out of d mess wey naija dey. We dey wate for dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters / Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.