Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Come In Here If You Have Some Spare Cash You Dont Mind Risking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come In Here If You Have Some Spare Cash You Dont Mind Risking (496 Views)

Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack / ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know / Scam Alert Please Avoid This Bitcoin Seller So You Dont End Up Being Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Here If You Have Some Spare Cash You Dont Mind Risking by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hello all, I need someone to help me kickstart my forex hustle, I can't call myself a great trader or a guru but I'm by no means a novice. I know how to work with my indicators , I don't trade with free signals gotten all over the internet, I do my analysis before making trades!

Now, I've been a passive trader since 2016, just learning here and there and now I think I should really get started with a real account!

I decided to trade with a cent account ( real account) , I traded for a month to see how it goes and I'll post my performance below! This is not to say forex is not risky ,it is and I admit that. There are always good and bad times.... just trying to show I know what I'm doing!

Now , I need help to get started....
If you have an account I can work with, you'll be the investor while I'll be the trader the we can split the profits, or if you can spare me some money to get started.

If you're going to be an investor then please I'll need you to be a patient one , I'm not always comfortable with supervision every second of trading especially if you are the type that will go ahead and close trades without my consent , so please if you are going to be an investor , dont give me an account that contains your life savings , only spare money you can afford to lose. THANKS FOR READING MY EPISTLE!!
I'll appreciate your contributions.

Re: Come In Here If You Have Some Spare Cash You Dont Mind Risking by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
One month trades....

Re: Come In Here If You Have Some Spare Cash You Dont Mind Risking by samueldo4life(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2018
Like how much do you need.
2- what trading platform do you use
3- how reliable is your strategy? Is it possible that I will wake up one morning and all my hard earned money is gone?
Re: Come In Here If You Have Some Spare Cash You Dont Mind Risking by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 02, 2018
samueldo4life:
Like how much do you need.
2- what trading platform do you use
3- how reliable is your strategy? Is it possible that I will wake up one morning and all my hard earned money is gone?
I need about $100 , I use fxtm .....
I've been using my strategy profitably for months without any issues, it's not 100% accurate but I'm a careful trader, when the trading is not in my favor I simple retreat n wait for a more favorable time since it's not a do or die affair, if the conditions ain't right, I dont trade.....
Re: Come In Here If You Have Some Spare Cash You Dont Mind Risking by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
....new week approaching!
Re: Come In Here If You Have Some Spare Cash You Dont Mind Risking by samueldo4life(m): 3:34am On Dec 03, 2018
Drop your whatsapp number
Re: Come In Here If You Have Some Spare Cash You Dont Mind Risking by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2018
[quote
Re: Come In Here If You Have Some Spare Cash You Dont Mind Risking by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Sienna, 2007 model / Urgent Help On Business Idea Needed / Carport Car Park Canopy In Abuja And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.