Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

No Debts Between Chanyuan-celestial - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Debts Between Chanyuan-celestial (233 Views)

Only 2 Of 7 months have been paid: ASUU Fumes As Tinubu Clears Buhari's Debts / This Is The Life Of Chanyuan Celestial / 40 Passes From Human To Chanyuan Celestial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Debts Between Chanyuan-celestial by ivysunday(f): 3:28am On Dec 01, 2018
Xue Feng

The big love means no love; the big morality means no moral. Lifechanyuan is not the secular society, and Chanyuan-Celestial will never be in debt among each other.

I, Xue Feng, create Lifechanyuan and come to the Mortal World to find life for Heaven; this is my mission, my duty and my natural instincts; I do all these for myself to achieve the Buddhism of Celestial Beings, and I am willing to pay for it; so all Chanyuan-Celestials don't owe me anything.

If I invite you for a dinner, a hundred dinners or billions of dinners, it is my own pleasure, and I have got my reward in the process of eating dinner; as a result, you do not owe me anything.

If any Chanyuan-Celestials obtain enlightenment, inspiration, physical strength or happiness, it belongs to your own merits and virtues, your own destiny, you deserve all these; all merits should belong to Jesus Christ, Buddha Sakyamuni, the Greatest Creator and yourself; I do not have any merits or virtues; so Chanyuan-Celestial does not owe me anything and should not be grateful to me.

I love playing, so there is full of talking and smiling in the homeland; I am happy because everyone is happy; this happiness is created by everyone and is the reveal of the true sentiments of everyone; so I should never be considered as the one that brings this happiness.

In one word, no matter in the past, present or future, all Chanyuan-Celestials do not owe me anything.

Similarly, I do not owe anything to any Chanyuan-Celestials; your contribution in homeland means to accumulate treasures in Heaven, which belongs to your own life track and is out of your own willing; the words and actions of each person are all for yourself accomplishment; so all Chanyuan-Celestials do not owe anything to each other.

The mutual helps of Chanyuan-Celestial, no matter in mental or physical, are out of mutual affection, destiny and out of their own will; among all Chanyuan-Celestial, they do not owe anything to each other.

What we carrying on will change with our destinies and move according to one's temperament; and there is not any rights or obligation among us; if you are willing, we can move on together, otherwise, we choose our own way; when we get together, we will care, praise and encourage each other to share the happy times; however, we will not worry about each other, nor owe to each other anything when we say goodbye to each other.

Do not always expect returns for what has been done; everything operates in the scope of Tao, and the Greatest Creator will make the fair judgment on everything. "God's mill grinds slow but sure;" and we believe "As a man sows, so he shall reap;" at last, everything will be judged fairly.

Here everything is free from vulgarity; everything should not be measured by the worldly value system just like one of the passionate lovers who complains "you have delayed my youth and you have to pay for it;" after they broken up or like the man and woman who have one night stand want to get tied down the other side; here all loss and gains are realized during the process, and everything is out of our own willingness; nothing is owed to each other.

In order to climb the summit of human life and life, we come to Lifechanyuan; the relationship among various Chanyuan-Celestials is not to form a clique to pursue selfish interests, neither to form some political party to fight for some rights or interests but to fall into company with each other. Everyone has ones own willing and freedom and should be responsible for oneself; we will not pay you "the youth loss cost" when someday you are not happy and begin to hate us deceiving you.

We are not the interest usurpers or contenders but the people who resonate with each other in the same frequency; so everyone should not defend other Chanyuan-Celestials for a justice, not make an assessment on other Chanyuan-Celestials, not be on behalf of other Chanyuan-Celestial to fight for "name" or not manage the things of other Chanyuan-Celestials which should not be managed, but should just focus on ones own self-refining and self-improving. All Chanyuan-Celestials are independent and free, and not anyone has the right or qualification to restrict other Chanyuan-Celestials. Chanyuan-Celestials should not establish the difficultly sustained personal relationship or restrict each other with love or emotion.

In one word, we have to remember: no matter how much merits or contribution you have made for Lifechanyuan, all Chanyuan-Celestials do not owe each other anything; and everything we do is out of our own willingness.

August 16, 2007

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 Admission Study In Philippines The Most Cheapest Country In The Word / Tony Elumelu Foundation Scholarship 2018 / 95 Year Old Woman Enrolled In Adult Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.