Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 (35796 Views)

Donald Rumsfeld Dead At 88 / The Funeral Of Former U. S. President H. W. Bush(Photos) / Touching Image Of George H.W. Bush's Service Dog Lying By His Coffin In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by itiswellandwell: 6:25am On Dec 01, 2018
Rip
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by GGirll: 6:28am On Dec 01, 2018
NwO mover is gone to answer God Almighty.
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by Don27tiky(m): 6:28am On Dec 01, 2018
Hades2016:
RIP strong man.... Not like dis over night vegetable we call Nigeria president
Respect ur elders and you shall live long and be respected. Calling someone vegetable as if your life is in your hand is foolishness. You don't know what tomorrow has for you

6 Likes

Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by xarm(m): 6:29am On Dec 01, 2018
RIP
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by Electdbahdguy(m): 6:29am On Dec 01, 2018
Rest in Peace Bush!!!

I respect this man so much.

I still remember when I held captive by terrorists in Pakistan and how he sent US special forces for my rescue.

If you must know why, I'm his adopted son. grin grin grin

Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by MrJanuzaj: 6:29am On Dec 01, 2018
Hades2016:
RIP strong man.... Not like dis over night vegetable we call Nigeria president

Must you show your stupidity on cyber space? Show us the pic of your father lets see

1 Like

Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by Konquest: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2018
nnamdibig:

Former President George H.W. Bush dead at 94 originally appeared on abcnews.go.com
George Herbert Walker Bush, the 41st president of the United States, has died at age 94.
His death was announced by his family Friday night on Twitter. The president's health had been in decline in recent months.
"George Herbert Walker Bush, World War II naval aviator, Texas oil pioneer, and 41st President of the United States of America, died on November 30, 2018. He was 94 and is survived by his five children and their spouses, 17 grandchildren, eight great grandchildren, and two siblings," the former president's office said in a statement. "He was preceded in death by his wife of 73 years, Barbara; his second child Pauline "Robin" Bush; and his brothers Prescott and William or "Bucky" Bush."
His son George W. Bush, who served as the country's 43rd president, released a statement of his own from the family.
"Jeb, Neil, Marvin, Doro, and I are saddened to announce that after 94 remarkable years, our dear Dad has died," George W. Bush said. "George H. W. Bush was a man of the highest character and the best dad a son or daughter could ask for. The entire Bush family is deeply grateful for 41’s life and love, for the compassion of those who have cared and prayed for Dad, and for the condolences of our friends and fellow citizens."
Bush was admitted to Houston Methodist Hospital with a blood infection on April 22 -- two days after the funeral for his wife of 73 years, former first lady Barbara Bush .
He is survived by his five children, including former President George W. Bush and former Florida Gov.
Jeb Bush .
Bush was with there his wife when she died at the age of 92 on April 17.
"He of course is broken-hearted to lose his beloved Barbara, his wife of 73 years. He held her hand all day and was at her side when [she] left this good earth," a statement from his office said after her death. "But it will not surprise all of you who know and love him, that he also is being stoic and strong, and is being lifted up by his large and supportive family."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/former-president-george-h-w-bush-dead-94-045704081--abc-news-topstories.html?soc_src=newsroom&soc_trk=com.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard&.tsrc=newsroom&fbclid=IwAR1oNOHBWQ9xN8h2fw-YUc32cZFV6YyNtqKUrPRl7mwRQx-7nlETRI649oE
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
George W, the US President during the 1990
Iraqi invasion of Kuwait... leading up to Operation
Desert Shield and Desert Storm, I salute your rugged Texas
spirit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by Ikpongiton: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2018
Topmaike007:
Rip,but I seems not to understand,is it the one that hand over to Obama? cos this their name is confusing...
he handed over to clinton,while his son handed over to obama

2 Likes

Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2018
Topmaike007:
Rip,but I seems not to understand,is it the one that hand over to Obama? cos this their name is confusing...
No it's not him
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 01, 2018
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2018
Good
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by Iceberg3: 6:31am On Dec 01, 2018
Great men, great man...not that bloody confusion of a Jibril in aso rock..
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by orunto27: 6:31am On Dec 01, 2018
Rest in Perfect Peace PHWB.
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by pahen1991: 6:31am On Dec 01, 2018
I thought the good always die young
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by hakeem4(m): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2018
Topmaike007:
no that is his son George w bush
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by femi4: 6:32am On Dec 01, 2018
Topmaike007:
His Father
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by Instinct0212: 6:33am On Dec 01, 2018
Rip
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:34am On Dec 01, 2018
Hades2016:
RIP strong man.... Not like dis over night vegetable I call my father

Congratulations
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by emmasege: 6:42am On Dec 01, 2018
Topmaike007:
Lol. You must be very young when George Bush Snr. was America's President. After him was Bill Clinton who handed over to George Bush Jnr, and then Obama.

In summary, both father and son ruled America.

4 Likes

Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 01, 2018
If you ever needed a perfect example of a fulfilled life, here is it. George H. W. Bush.

3 Likes

Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by davires: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2018
madridguy:
Terrorist Bush, good night blood sucking monster. Millions of soul you wasted we continue to hunt you even after death
Muslim terrorist spotted.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by Enare(m): 6:44am On Dec 01, 2018
RIP great man and former 41st President of USA, God grand you eternal peace
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by akaynezi: 6:47am On Dec 01, 2018
Topmaike007:
Olodo
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2018
RIP
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by easiest(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2018
Let him go explain to God his impact and contributions to the life that lost in the 2nd world war. Bye
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by RichDad1(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2018
He was the 41st President. His son , Was 43rd President and another son , a Governor.
Interesting.
Nigerians would have termed it family business. Forgetting competency is the key.

3 Likes

Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by FarahAideed: 6:53am On Dec 01, 2018
madridguy:
Terrorist Bush, good night blood sucking monster. Millions of soul you wasted we continue to hunt you even after death

You are confused ..the real terrorist is Buhari and you support him , Bush was a terrorist hunter who killed your fellow terrorists in droves

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 01, 2018
Topmaike007:

NO, that's his son Pres. George W. Bush
Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by mohsaaf: 6:54am On Dec 01, 2018
madridguy:

They always think they will live forever on the face of this earth. Rest in hell forever Bush animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by olanshi: 6:55am On Dec 01, 2018

Married for 73years shocked This is more than a commitment if there is something like that.

Well. Terroism started from the ERA of the Bush Snr. Even the Bush Jnr. took after his father to destabilize the world further and no one talked about it! US-led Invasion of Iraq that soiled Iraq economy till date and brought up unrest to the whole world in general!

There are lot of secret the US conceived, do you know the Bush family Sells Weapons??

Justice must be served!

2 Likes

Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by olasaad(f): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2018
Electdbahdguy:
Rest in Peace Bush!!!

I respect this man so much.

I still remember when I held captive by terrorists in Pakistan and how he sent US special forces for my rescue.

If you must know why, I'm his adopted son. grin grin grin

Re: George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 by Princeton92(m): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2018
Topmaike007:

The father of the one you're thinking of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed / Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) / Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.