Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition (28599 Views)

Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by SaturnNick(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2018
itiswellandwell:
She is beautiful! Hausa dey Sabi beautiful Sha.

Check my signature for original follow come Samsung fast adaptive charger.
Who said she is hausa
Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by inereunwa1(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2018
Emmzy201:
This woman go sweet die
as in
Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by esiri4jesu(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2018
There are 15plots measuring 100*100 each in Aruogba Quarters, off Airport road, Benin City for sale. Ideal for school, estate, hotel. A plot is going for 3million each and very close to tarred road. Interested call 08055200657
Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2018
famous footballer and their pets

source https://mypupway.com/

DO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THE WEBSITE AND SHARE!!

see photos here @ https://mypupway.com/famous-footballer-and-their-dogs/ OR https:///p98El5-9b

1. Lionel messi: Argentinian soccer star Lionel Messi welcomed a little drool and fur into his life with the addition of a French Mastiff puppy named Señor Hulk (Sr. Hulk for short). Leo and his longtime girlfriend Antonella, who gave the footballer the pet as a present, were both impressed how large their gentle dog has gotten in mere weeks. Lionel Messi plays football with his dog Hulk when he gears up for a new season.

2. Alexis Sanchez: pair of golden retrievers

3. Mesut ozil: he was once afraid of dogs before conquering his fears by getting himself a puppy, a pug named balbao after the rocky films

4. Harry Kane: He has two labradors named Brady and Wilson after a pair of star player from his favourite NFL team the new england

5. Neymar: [/b]Neymar jr, Brazilian footballer also has a Golden Retriever, that is named Poker after Neymar’s favourite card game...............

[b]DO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THE WEBSITE AND SHARE!!

see photos here @ https://mypupway.com/famous-footballer-and-their-dogs/ OR https:///p98El5-9b

Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by enemyofprogress: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2018
Emmzy201:
This woman go sweet die
her mouth odour no get part two
Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by uniqUN(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
her mouth odour no get part two
ah-ahn...!!! How you take know?? You wey dey wear tear tear boxers upandan fa?

Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by nickxtra(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2018
itiswellandwell:
She is beautiful! Hausa dey Sabi beautiful Sha.

Check my signature for original follow come Samsung fast adaptive charger.
She is not Hausa. Na Edo woman
Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by enemyofprogress: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2018
uniqUN:

ah-ahn...!!! How you take know?? You wey dey wear tear tear boxers upandan fa?
she was my girlfriend in secondary school
Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by uniqUN(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
she was my girlfriend in secondary school
yeah right. I dated her after she dumped you bro. That was how i got to know about your boxers too.
Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by enemyofprogress: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2018
uniqUN:

yeah right. I dated her after she dumped you bro. That was how i got to know about your boxers too.
you tooked over my remnant
Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by uniqUN(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
you tooked over my remnant
as long as you were not her first, makes no difference to me. We both scavengers.
Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2018
Don't waste your talent.

Get taught by professionals and join the Oil and Gas industry as a drilling fluids engineer.

Globat Mud School
Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by fortunechy(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
Wife of the most uselessly useless governor on the whole wide world
Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by mechanics(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
How will this ensure payment of kogi state civil servants salaries.
Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by Otunski: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Wife of the most useless Governor in Nigeria.
Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by Kingjames(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
Bello , bello ;yahaya bello! how many times did I call you?

remove your wife from that magazine or remove Atiku advert from the magazine

kaji kwo

your madam fine sha
Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by clemj2020(f): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
She try fine but hope is not public funds that is making her beautiful
Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by Jyah04: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
GLeesMODEL:
Just in , Kogi state First Lady , Hajiya Rashida Bello hit the front cover of Nigeria’s celebrity magazine Vivian lam glamour. Tagged “Special Edition”.

In an Exclusive interview with the publisher Vivian Lam. The young, Beautiful and gorgeous wife of the Kogi State Governor revealed that she is still very much committed to her course of women and youth empowerment in the state.

The highly rich quarterly magazine is a combination of politics, entertainment, lifestyle, health , beauty and fashion with more than 10 Issues since it’s inception in 2016 has been nothing short of glamour considering the personalities that grace it’s front covers.

The Special Edition which featured among others, Nigeria’s Senate president Dr Bukola saraki and PDP presidential aspirant , Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Big weddings, Big events as well as other interesting articles is expected to have its media launch sometime in feb 2019 in Abuja with a book launch. Featuring Music , Comedy and Awards... The event promises to attract celebrities, notable personalities and political figures in attendance.

http://www.ndigbo-online.com/2018/12/rashida-bello-adorns-front-cover-of.html?m=1

where is her hijab.
Re: Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition by sekem: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
GOFRONT:
Sweet Milf

I dey tell you

So mummy yummy yummy wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation / The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 / 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.