Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) (3665 Views)

My First Time Of Trying Pencil Sketching / Sketching Artist Needed For A Digital Magazine / A Friend Sketching Of 50 Shade Of Grey With Pen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2018
Art has always been my passion but I never took it serious until recently when I decided to explore an app I've had on my phone for about 2 years now. Guess the name of the app... PICSART. I discover there's a "draw" option on the app where you can sketch and paint. My first attempt were so ugly grin grin but with constant practice, I was able to do improve.

N:B All pictures were sketched and edited on phone. No additional editing on a PC.
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2018
1. Tonto Dikeh
2. Biodun Okeowo
3. Ayo Ajewole (Wolii Agba)
4. Lateef Adedimeji

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2018
Random pictures of some models

1 Share

Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Emmzy201(m): 9:16am On Dec 01, 2018
Are you kidding me
Wow
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2018
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2018
Emmzy201:
Are you kidding me
Wow

I'm not bro smiley
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Caniva01: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2018
I'm in doubt.
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Caniva01: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2018
What phone are you using? Is it a note? Does it have stylo pen?
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2018
Caniva01:
What phone are you using? Is it a note? Does it have stylo pen?
I'm using spark k7. If you see my first attempts ehn, it was so bad. I draw the lines and paint with my fingers and after that I'll use Youcam makeup app to add Eyelashes, lipstick and also change the eye colour. I use Instagram filters or the same PicsArt to change the skin colour.
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by iweecureyou: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2018
sexybbstar:
Art has always been my passion but I never took it serious until recently when I decided to explore an app I've had on my phone for about 2 years now. Guess the name of the app... PICSART. I discover there's a "draw" option on the app where you can sketch and paint. My first attempt were so ugly grin grin but with constant practice, I was able to do improve.

N:B All pictures were sketched and edited on phone. No additional editing on a PC.
Leir you copyed this pinshures form estagarmangry
cc
sexybbstar
lefulefu
mrcork
iamj

1 Like

Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2018
iweecureyou:
Leir you copyed this pinshures form estagarmangry
cc
sexybbstar
lefulefu
mrcork
iamj

undecided
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by tk4rd: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2018
sexybbstar:
Random pictures of some models
Do some sketch pics of yourself let's score it for ya
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2018
tk4rd:

grin I'll do that today and post it in the evening or tomorrow but I'll tag you so you can see it. It's been a while. How's family
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2018
tk4rd:
I have a sketch of myself but it was one of my first attempt so its not that beautiful.
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by tk4rd: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2018
sexybbstar:

grin I'll do that today and post it in the evening or tomorrow but I'll tag you so you can see it. It's been a while. How's family
We are good. How are you doing?
I would also like to see your attempt at dark complexioned people too..
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2018
tk4rd:
We are good. How are you doing?
I would like to see your attempt at dark-skinned people too..

Hmmm, you're right. I've not attempted to draw a dark skinned person. I'll surely do that and mention you.
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by tk4rd: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2018
sexybbstar:

Hmmm, you're right. I've not attempted to draw a dark skinned person. I'll surely do that and mention you.
It won't be easy though.. It requires more attention to details in order to bring out the beauty.
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Caniva01: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2018
Hnmm! send it like dat, let's see how far you've improved from then to this time.

sexybbstar:

I have a sketch of myself but it was one of my first attempt so its not that beautiful.
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2018
tk4rd:
It won't be easy though.. It requires more attention to details in order to bring out the beauty.

This is it. Hope I tried?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
Caniva01:
Hnmm! send it like dat, let's see how far you've improved from then to this time.

This is it bro.

Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
wink wink kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by KingSango(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
I've heard it said only a beautiful person can do beautiful art. grin grin grin
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
KingSango:
I've heard it said only a beautiful person can do beautiful art. grin grin grin

Thanks for the compliment bro
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by KingSango(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
sexybbstar:

Thanks for the compliment bro

No problem O'sun. grin
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by tk4rd: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
sexybbstar:

This is it. Hope I tried?
Wooww..
This is very nice
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by masterpiecer(m): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2018
sexybbstar:
wink wink kiss

U try, but y do use erotic pics of models?
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
masterpiecer:

U try, but y do use erotic pics of models?
Hmmm... No particular reason but I'll reduce it.
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by KingSango(m): 1:31am On Dec 13, 2018
I downloaded this app which you posted and I must say you're a fine artist and very precise if you draw the pics yourself. Wow. Fine handiwork. smiley
Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
KingSango:
I downloaded this app which you posted and I must say you're a fine artist and very precise if you draw the pics yourself. Wow. Fine handiwork. smiley
Lol @"if you draw the pics yourself"... I drew everything myself. It was tedious at first because my phone is just 5.5 inches but now it's my hobby. These are yesterday's and today's work.
Omotola
Nick Jonas
A model

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sketching On Mobile Phone (pictures) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Cool. If you need to draw dynamic poses for comics or illustration download easyposer or artpose from playstore. It will save you a lot of stress

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA Used Nikon D5200 Camera, 24.1 Megapixels(Sold) / My designs as a starter. please rate and criticism is warmly welcomed. / Why Is This Section Boring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.