Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria (15139 Views)

NLNG Online Assessment Test Invite 2023. / I Was Invited For Job Assessment By Dangote Industries (online) / Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment (15 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by victory148(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2018
daymeelarday:
Who else just took the assessment?
Bro did you just take the test?
what are the areas they set pls help
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by daymeelarday(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2018
victory148:

Bro did you just take the test?
what are the areas they set pls help
Mine is still on Friday. But I know someone who had his this morning.
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by victory148(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2018
daymeelarday:
Mine is still on Friday. But I know someone who had his this morning.
could you ask the person area of concentration pls mine is 12:30pm
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by hemarnuael: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
they scheduled me for 12:30pm today but I didn't receive any link for the assessment
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by MirthOsas(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
hemarnuael:
they scheduled me for 12:30pm today but I didn't receive any link for the assessment
they sent a mail stating that the test was postponed to 2:30pm.. I'm sure they sent you a mail too, check ur inbox
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by rawboy: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
How was your test?

MirthOsas:

they sent a mail stating that the test was postponed to 2:30pm.. I'm sure they sent you a mail too, check ur inbox
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by MirthOsas(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
rawboy:
How was your test?

the test was ok, but one has to be time conscious.
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by rawboy: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
OK, thanks.
Pls, what's the area of concentration?
And the test duration
MirthOsas:

the test was ok, but one has to be time conscious.
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by MirthOsas(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
rawboy:
OK, thanks.
Pls, what's the area of concentration?
there's no particular area of concentration and I'm sure FMN wouldn't set the same questions, but that not withstanding, I got questions on speed (train wahala), logical conclusion, cube arrangement and some technical questions (mech and Elect).. I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by MirthOsas(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
allotted time was 30mins

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by rawboy: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
MirthOsas:

there's no particular area of concentration and I'm sure FMN wouldn't set the same questions, but that not withstanding, I got questions on speed (train wahala), logical conclusion, cube arrangement and some technical questions (mech and Elect).. I hope this helps
Thanks bro
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by MirthOsas(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
rawboy:
Thanks bro
anytime Sir
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by owe255: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hello, please what do you think, I should do, I couldn't submit my test, does anyone know weather I would get a chance to retake it?
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by MirthOsas(m): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
owe255:
Hello, please what do you t hink, I should do, I couldn't submit my test, does anyone know weather I would get a chance to retake it?
be hopeful bro, send them a mail and keep your fingers crossed
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by DeKuhl: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
MirthOsas:

How many questions pls?
i will be writing mine tomorrow
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Yinbanjonic(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
DeKuhl:

How many questions pls?
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by EdoBoy90(m): 6:23am On Dec 06, 2018
DeKuhl:

How many questions pls?

Have they sent you the link? Mine is today but no link mail yet.
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by DeKuhl: 6:33am On Dec 06, 2018
Yinbanjonic:

Do I need calculator?
Or it's just reasoning and cube arrangement questions?
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by DeKuhl: 6:33am On Dec 06, 2018
EdoBoy90:

Have they sent you the link? Mine is today but no link mail yet.

No I've not recieved any link yet.
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by MirthOsas(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2018
DeKuhl:

Do I need calculator? Or it's just reasoning and cube arrangement questions?
you might need as they could change the questions
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by DeKuhl: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2018
MirthOsas:

you might need as they could change the questions

OK. Thanks a lot
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by DeKuhl: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
Wow... Almost time.
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by fall2019: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
DeKuhl:
Wow... Almost time.
so now that the test is over. Can we atleast get an update?
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by ichiefrancis: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hello Guys,
I was invited for the assessment test online which I have written and I passed and have been interviewed yesterday at their head office in APapa Lagos. I applied for Key Account Officer position. There is something I didn't understand, we were just three that got interviewed and before the interview, our credentials were documented. And the interview was just kind of conversation. Nothing much was asked and we were asked to go and wait for their response.

Can someone please explain to me what they intend to do. Tnx
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by DeKuhl: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
fall2019:

so now that the test is over. Can we atleast get an update?

Bros you have to ready your mind. 30 questions for 25mins. So u need be fast and ease your tension so u dont get caught in one question for over 5mins.
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by DeKuhl: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
ichiefrancis:
Hello Guys,
I was invited for the assessment test online which I have written and I passed and have been interviewed yesterday at their head office in APapa Lagos. I applied for Key Account Officer position. There is something I didn't understand, we were just three that got interviewed and before the interview, our credentials were documented. And the interview was just kind of conversation. Nothing much was asked and we were asked to go and wait for their response.

When did all these happen? The test and interview
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by kingkuntaval: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
DeKuhl:

Bros you have to ready your mind. 30 questions for 25mins. So u need be fast and ease your tension so u dont get caught in one question for over 5mins.

Pls what kind of questions were asked?
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by ichiefrancis: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
I wrote the exam last week Friday and was interviewed yesterday. The exam was for 30mins for 30 questions. What do you think about what I asked.
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by ujahsolo89: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
ichiefrancis:
I wrote the exam last week Friday and was interviewed yesterday. The exam was for 30mins for 30 questions. What do you think about what I asked.

Interviewed?
How did it go pls?
I wrote today though but i would love to get all the details pls.
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by NE555: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2018
ujahsolo89:

Interviewed?
How did it go pls?
I wrote today though but i would love to get all the details pls.
Owkay
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by ujahsolo89: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2018
ichiefrancis:
Hello Guys,

I think they intend doing a background check. They will send some of their trusted staff to go check on you through the information you provide if they are true.
Your referees will also be contacted, your former place of employment will be checked too.
Hat you need to do now is to start getting ready to resume work.

Congratulations bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Globalcom Recruitment In Ghana. / Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? / How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.