Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia (23879 Views)

Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman / Breaking: SUPREME COURT Sacks Uche Ogah, Abia APC Guber Candidate / Breaking: Imo APC Crisis Escalates As Court Sacks Uche Nwosu, Orders INEC To Rec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by Ponponkon: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2018
Justice Kate C. Ogbonnaya of Federal High Court, Kubwa, Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, has affirmed Chief Ikechi Emenike as the Abia State governorship candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC). The court’s decision was given on Thursday, November 29.

Justice Ogbonnaya, also ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to recognize Emenike as the rightful governorship candidate of the APC in Abia State.

It could be recalled that Chief Ikechi Emenike was declared the winner of the APC governorship primaries held on September 30 by the Dr. Emmanuel Ndukwe’s faction of Abia State’s APC. Prof. Okezie Abariukwu, Chief Returning Officer, announced in Umuahia that Emenike received a total of 274,133 votes to defeat other six contenders in the party’s governorship primary election. His name was, however, omitted from the list the party’s National Working Committee (NWC) forwarded to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). The omission of his name made Emenike to approach the law court for justice.

The High Court pronouncement has bring to pass Emenike’s earlier assurances to his supporters that the controversy trailing the APC’s governorship primary in Abia State would be resolved in his favour either by the court of law or the party’s leadership

He described the list of candidates forwarded to INEC as Adams Oshiomhole’s “private list” that would not stand the test of the law. (Oshiomhole is the national chairman of APC). “I believe strongly that that list is, perhaps at best, Gov. Oshiomhole’s ‘private list,’ which he used his office to forward to INEC. And I’m reassuring the vast supporters of the APC that it will not be the final list at the end of the day,” Emenike said, adding that “ultimately, we have to wait to and see how it pans out. A lot of us who are governorship candidates are in court. And as long as Nigeria is a country governed by the rule of law and practices constitutional democracy, the antics of one man cannot prevail. So, I believe quite frankly that the list is not going to be final. We are hopeful that at the end of the day justice will prevail.”

http://247ureports.com/2018/11/court-sacks-uche-ogah-affirms-emenike-as-apcs-governorship-candidate-in-abia/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by Ponponkon: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2018
Lalasticlala lalasticlala can you see how these despirados are fooling themselves in Abia? Them go still blame Buhari and Ikpeazu for their roforofo fight. Mynd44 see APC see Internal crisis ni

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:46am On Dec 01, 2018
Why is Ogah so unfortunate?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by Ponponkon: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2018
Okezie Ikpeazu till 2023 after which he will take over as the president of Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by Ponponkon: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2018
Mailthaddeus:
He is a criminal, he is busy stealing mandates

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by Ponponkon: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2018
Alex Ottila okuko is fighting with Udensi in APGA while these two are fighting in APC. Confusions everywhere the enemies of Nde Ngwa are gathered

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by PointZerom: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2018
Adams OshimOLE the BLACK TOAD from Edo state is a disaster.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by PointZerom: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2018
Ponponkon:
Alex Ottila okuko is fighting with Udensi in APGA while these two are fighting in APC. Confusions everywhere the enemies of Nde Ngwa are gathered

Seems you're from Ngwa?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by B2mario(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2018
Ponponkon:
But God will scatter them as he has already done.

3 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by LOWPEAK: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2018
Chaiii Abians Rise up and protect your candidates, nawa o......

Abia don suffer wella in the hands of bad leadership....

8 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by Ponponkon: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2018
B2mario:
But God will scatter them as he has already done.
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by Ponponkon: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2018
PointZerom:

Seems you're from Ngwa?
Yes o 100000% onye Ngwa la mbu o. Lalasticlala lalasticlala are for equity or not. Seun seun e don reduce for Abia enemies o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2018
PointZerom:
Adams OshimOLE the BLACK TOAD from Edo state is a disaster.

Hey watch ya mouth...!
We donated a well programmed self-destructive Virus to APC as it's chairman to help the world delete APC from within.....and its doing it Job well so far.......
.....and u dare promote him to a TOAD..? How can.?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
Mailthaddeus:
Some things are not just meant to be
Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by fergie001: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ponponkon:
Okezie Ikpeazu till 2023 after which he will take over as the president of Nigeria
I always fight you because I believe Ikpeazu isn't doing enough and I stand on that......
But the reality is that Uche Ogah is a NO No for obvious reasons...
Ike Emenike is my bro.........

But I do not intend to damage the charter of equity and believe Emenike has long deviated from his master-plan of 2007....I will vote for the incumbent but tell him that I said Abians expect more than he is giving.
And also forget that President thingy biko....

Ra k'iji grin

7 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by fergie001: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
PointZerom:

Seems you're from Ngwa?
The same LGA as the Gov.....no mind am cheesy
Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by PointZerom: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ponponkon:
Yes o 100000% onye Ngwa la mbu o. Lalasticlala lalasticlala are for equity or not. Seun seun e don reduce for Abia enemies o

Where in Ngwa are you from?
Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by kahal29: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
Oshiomole backs ogah

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by Ponponkon: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
fergie001:

I always fight you because I believe Ikpeazu isn't doing enough and I stand on that......
But the reality is that Uche Ogah is a NO No for obvious reasons...
Uche Emenike is my bro.........

But I do not intend to damage the charter of equity and believe Emenike has long deviated from his master-plan of 2007....I will vote for the incumbent but tell him that I said Abians expect more than he is giving.
And also forget that President thingy biko....

Ra k'iji grin
Vote for him bro, he knows he has to give more. Presidency is our target
Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by Ponponkon: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
PointZerom:

Where in Ngwa are you from?
Obingwa LGA
Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by Ponponkon: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
kahal29:
Oshiomole backs ogah
Lalasticlala lalasticlala Mr Oshiomole is imposing candidates on APC
Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by PointZerom: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ponponkon:
Obingwa LGA
Do you know Itungwa, MgbokoAmairi?
Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by chiboyjohn: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Please confirm the news before pusing it to front page
Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by Asshurbanipal: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
Uche ogah and ifeanyi uba better quit politics and face business
Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by Abagworo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
With the removal of the only credible opposition I see a landslide for Ikpeazu next year. He should just go to sleep and win effortlessly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by Passionate888: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
When them go 'sack' Tonye Cole for Magnus Abe?

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by ada9ja(f): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
good one

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by festacman(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
Thanks to Buhari for overruling the party chairman and insisting that aggrieved members can approach the court for resolution of their grievances. This is the fruit of President's unbiased disposition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by lastempero: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
Good news for abians!!clear way for otti.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by gurunlocker: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lol... Uche go fight oshio omo ale

2 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia by Dollanation: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
So this people think some cut n join proceeding done hurriedly and unenforceable judgement gotten afterwards without the defendant or his counsel not been in attendance or serviced with any hearing notice will disrupt the man God has sent to deliver abian abi...

Lol, joke of the century...

NWC N APC CHAIRMAN has unanimously written to INEC not to temper with the parties candidate..

Las Las there is an appeal on this judgement and stay of execution so he should be ready to be in court until the elections Is over and UCHE OGAH first tenure done, until then UCHE OGAH is still ABIA APC FLAG BEARER...

UCHE OGAH IS 2019 ABIA GOVERNOR...
CONGRATULATIONS IN ADDY SIR..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure / Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.