Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,064 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members (63687 Views)

Oluwole Epidemic: Age-old Den Where Forgery Of Documents Thrives in Lagos / See Inside The Den Where LASU Student Was Murdered For Rituals / Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Chrisantus94(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
Sisqoman:
Leave them alone, them be hustler nah
Rubbish hustlers my foot

1 Like

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by admax(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lol
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
N750:
Guys beware of this NL scammer: he uses the following alternates: hitlergaddafi, NwaChibuzor, MakeQuickCash, UncleDeborah, ChiefAzubuikе.
he’s guilty of advertising fraudulent Bet9ja money adding software scam here on NL.
He’s a graduate of unilorin.
He lives in Ajah, Lagos State.
Phone no: 09074030800
Bet9ja ID: 97961
nairabet ID: 701026
Name: Oguntoyinbo Muyiwa

I hope EFCC Catch up with him soon

So people still fall for that shît cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by ManTiger(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
This is Nigeria

For lovers of good music only, Check Japp GoodyBag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTHkJjDfrBc
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by ponti93(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
On the other hand i hear say ecobank domiciliary dey move
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by lilmax(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
EnzoAmore:
There country failed them and boys must chop. I don't blame yahoo boys in this country inasmuch as you are not into rituals or blood money. Most of you here yabbing them have not seen real suffering before. Trek from Obalende to Oshodi everyday and come preach to me not to do yahoo yahoo. Life is not easy as a Nigerian at all.

lol when you do not think grin

what if they scam the persons live savings ? are they not creating poverty for that person? are they not creating an environment where the "scamee" children can no longer attend school?

dude think very well

6 Likes

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
Tolulopefinest:
Chai.
Buhari was right .
Nigeria Youths are Indeed Lazy
in as much as I don't support them. Do you think scamming is easy?
it is easier for buhari to rob us than for a yahoo boi to collect money

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
They might be learning programming or graphics design. Having a laptop don't make u a Yahoo boy, Nigeria is a zoo!!!
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by onunwa21(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Job no dey!!!!
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by cliqtips: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
put SOME
Tolulopefinest:
Chai.
Buhari was right .
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
When boys dey work like say Na cyber cafe dem dey

Wetin u expect shocked
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by einsteine(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
wizzywisdom:
They might be learning programming or graphics design. Having a laptop don't make u a Yahoo boy, Nigeria is a zoo!!!

Learning programming or graphic design for HK?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by MrSix: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Don't fraud another man with pleasure and no purpose. Anyway at all, it's bad.

The worst if it all is that they make no social impact apart from drinking, clubing and whoring. They make the money and waste it unmeaningfully.

Abeg. I sell grade one USA used laptops.
Details in my signature

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by AuroraB(f): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Tolulopefinest:
Chai.
Buhari was right .
Employ them in your conglomerate naa, self-employed boss undecided

Not supporting fraud but your comment is selfish

1 Like

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by jaxxy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
A failed nation and system.

There’s no difference btw or politicians and yahoo boys. They both want quick money they don’t deserve and that’s not theirs.

Our greedy politicians inspired yahoo boys
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by AgbalimorSWEET(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
According to mcedopikin "EFCC does not catch one person, dey catch d whole HK,.......
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by mechanics(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
The boys get mind o.
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
einsteine:

Learning programming or graphic design for HK?
Anything wrong with that?
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by stanley000: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
AgbalimorSWEET:
According to mcedopikin "EFCC does not catch one person, dey catch d whole HK,.......
what's the full meaning of that HK or a word self, been hearing it recently. What does the h and k stand

1 Like

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
Yahoo boys are products of a failed system. These days, Young school leavers would proudly tell you that they want to be yahoo yahoo stars simply because of the perceived affluence these young ones display.
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by ucosuagwu(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
EnzoAmore:
There country failed them and boys must chop. I don't blame yahoo boys in this country inasmuch as you are not into rituals or blood money. Most of you here yabbing them have not seen real suffering before. Trek from Obalende to Oshodi everyday and come preach to me not to do yahoo yahoo. Life is not easy as a Nigerian at all.

You dey trek from Obalende to Oshodi everyday?? undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Antipob777(f): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
It's only in the SE that you can see this, very lazy idiotic jobless pigs.

Igbos keep disgracing the SE

Tufiakwa

SPITS
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by AlphaStyles(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
Sisqoman:
Leave them alone, them be hustler nah
i pray they hustle u one day

1 Like

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Nasir123(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
BLESSMME:
I keep wondering how this evil grew in the hearts of our youths to this level

When a country fails to plan for her future..

1 Like

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Paul112(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
If only Buhari lived up to expectations

Even if it is 5% of expectation
pmb is a colossal failure thats y crime rate is escalating everyday

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by AlphaStyles(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
wizzywisdom:
Really? what kind of graphic design are they learning? otondo

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by AlphaStyles(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
Arrest and prosecute all of them
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by LIVEBYTRUTH: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
Good job Mr&Mrs EFCC, Nigeria youths suspects sitting on the floor with handcuffs , while a Lebanese man caught with millions of undeclared Naira notes, was given a VIP treatment , he was relaxed and fearless at the airport because his oga at the top has called and assured him of no tension. Do more Mr & Mrs EFCC. Crime is not good, partiality is worse than crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by lanvic12(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide / We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) / Area Boys Fight In Lagos Island. Man Butchered (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.