Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members (63711 Views)

Oluwole Epidemic: Age-old Den Where Forgery Of Documents Thrives in Lagos / See Inside The Den Where LASU Student Was Murdered For Rituals / Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by idonhammer: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Tolulopefinest:
and who told Yahoo is for lazy youths? Can you slaughter a human being like a chicken?
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Jagudageh: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
C training school! bank standard cool shocked
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by coolcentbigman(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Believe me or not the so called yahoo is one of the jobs giys created for themselves just that this guys doing yahoo+ wamts to kill the joy of a legit yahoo boy.

Yahoo yahoo have also being among Nigetia source of income and has boost our economy but its has to stop now most of them are using fetish means now.

Whitemen deserves it big time.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by NSK4U(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Youth empowerment grin
hahaha u no fit kill me with laugh
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by exhibit7432(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
all of una wey dey call yahoo boys lazy nigerian youths. make una try the work see say e no easy. you people should stay there and be collecting your 50k per month salary while people make your 1 year salary in one night.
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
Tolulopefinest:
Chai.
Buhari was right .
Nigeria Youths are Indeed Lazy

Only a lazy laden person would assume that yahoo boys are lazy
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by ThatKING(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
N750:
Guys beware of this NL scammer: he uses the following alternates: hitlergaddafi, NwaChibuzor, MakeQuickCash, UncleDeborah, ChiefAzubuikе.
he’s guilty of advertising fraudulent Bet9ja money adding software scam here on NL.
He’s a graduate of unilorin.
He lives in Ajah, Lagos State.
Phone no: 09074030800
Bet9ja ID: 97961
nairabet ID: 701026
Name: Oguntoyinbo Muyiwa

I hope EFCC Catch up with him soon
he also goes by the name UncleDeborah.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by ThatKING(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
N750:
Guys beware of this NL scammer: he uses the following alternates: hitlergaddafi, NwaChibuzor, MakeQuickCash, UncleDeborah, ChiefAzubuikе.
he’s guilty of advertising fraudulent Bet9ja money adding software scam here on NL.
He’s a graduate of unilorin.
He lives in Ajah, Lagos State.
Phone no: 09074030800
Bet9ja ID: 97961
nairabet ID: 701026
Name: Oguntoyinbo Muyiwa

I hope EFCC Catch up with him soon
he also goes by the name UncleDeborah..

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by NnamdiN: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
EnzoAmore:
There country failed them and boys must chop. I don't blame yahoo boys in this country inasmuch as you are not into rituals or blood money. Most of you here yabbing them have not seen real suffering before. Trek from Obalende to Oshodi everyday and come preach to me not to do yahoo yahoo. Life is not easy as a Nigerian at all.

so the only way out is to defraud people of their money?
The way some people reason ehn.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
AlphaStyles:
Really? what kind of graphic design are they learning? otondo
Your father is a fool!!!
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by israelmao(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
If our leaders could think deeply they could use Yahoo boys positively to develop ICT sector for economic development.
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by FREEMADNESS: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
EnzoAmore:
There country failed them and boys must chop. I don't blame yahoo boys in this country inasmuch as you are not into rituals or blood money. Most of you here yabbing them have not seen real suffering before. Trek from Obalende to Oshodi everyday and come preach to me not to do yahoo yahoo. Life is not easy as a Nigerian at all.

bro I for like dash u 10k for dis comment.
only those born with a silver spoon or averagely OK can insult dis real hustlers. I just dey vex for those ritualist claiming to b Yahoo boyz.
dem dey spoil work for men.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Nigeriadondie: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
Sisqoman:
Leave them alone, them be hustler nah
When dem defraud ur papa and empty his account den your blurred eye go clear say na hustle. Be justifying evil as hustle until you fall victim of their hustle

6 Likes

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
Tolulopefinest:
Chai.
Buhari was right .
Nigeria Youths are Indeed Lazy
STFU, hit the town and see hardworking guys running multiple jobs or go to Techpoint.ng to read about Nigerians building amazing business in IT in the face of a government that is too clueless to help them grow, but too powerful to cripple them angry

1 Like

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by mvem(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
EnzoAmore:

...someone earns money by defrauding someone and you accept it because he was suffering.... You even go as far as saying it is okay as far as they don't do ritual... When you take a step, you will take another step before you know you have transgressed a Mile...it starts with the ordinary yahoo you claim before the fetish and rituals is incorporated... Nothing to justify evil

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Hoodbilonia: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
hk
abi HQ....head quarters
ozwo
HaileSelassie:
grin Na HK dem dey call den?? grin

haha

reminds me of Erigga's okeimute

[b]Okiemute say like this he wan go join HK
For Accra nothing dey him hand only 10k
Eribaba believe me ah nor be JK
Before ah waka we fit gather smoke your SK
As we dey smoke ah tell am say na Akanuche
E work for me nor mean say e go work for Uche
He say Erigga lock up, who I wan follow pench
Na my real guy beside, ah dey expect one cash
On he way to Lagos he receive alert
Family land na he sell the boi too get heart
Enter Accra, he guys dey hail am Bossu
He nor dey hustle every night steady bottle
If dem wan cook for house nai him dey go withdraw
Small small big Man for Accra don poor
Nobody tell am around 10 o’clock for night
Dem send am message lock gate, fling him things outside

[HOOK] (GRAHAM D)
Because E work for Mr A like that
No mean say E go work ki for Mr B like that
Because your friend travel go Ghana en make him money
You think say if you travel you go make am too
Use your sense waka no be leg
The hustle wey we dey so na God abeg
If not for the Streets, boiz for dey beg
Na only God fit to change leggedis to Benz

[CHORUS]
Akaraka di iche
Akaraka di iche
Weluche gi ga ije oooh no
Every mallam with him kettle
And every body with him grace (X2)

[VERSE 2 – ERIGGA]
Habeg!!!
According to brother Shaggy
Oyibo talk say, patience na virtue is okay thank you
The same kpo wey we smoke write better music
Some other artiste smoke am wetin dem sing stupid
Are you feeling me? Or should I repeat
No be everybody be your man inside this street
Boiz don fall person because of yeye pick up
For my present police throw am for pick up
Okiemute come area we ask am wetin sup
For like 2 days ah swear my guy no gree talk
Only to hear say he say where dem carry am go
Dem give am knife shook mirror but nah him mama show
He say he nor fit use him mama na him make am discharge
Say around 10 o’clock for night he enter road come Lag
Forgetting say everything wey dey happen for Accra, area don hear the real gist ah wan laugh belle scatter

[/b]
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Hoodbilonia: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
am a G boy and not a plus boy
thank God my client don pay my 4k
courier work dey sweet
if i do plus .i wont be happy
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Puzzypleazer: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
yahoo boys npw have den? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
so 2 or 3 or 4 boys cant live in a house and own a laptop again?
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by EnzoAmore: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
NnamdiN:
so the only way out is to defraud people of their money?
The way some people reason ehn.

Am not a yahoo guy but I support them. Fucck this country bro. Let me tell you my nigga... Nobody is clean in this country. Check well. Either they have a mother, father, uncle or aunty who thieves in one way or the other and gives them money. As you are now... If you have an aunt that is a lecturer and gives you money always... Have you ever bothered if she tasks students to make extra money and give you? Fucck them all man...

Go to our police stations, Barracks, Airports, Universities, Churches, Offices, Hospitals... Everywhere is a market place! Illegal noney here and there. A doctor that sells free medicines procured by the government has no right to criticize a yahoo boy or girl. Nigerians are the worst animals with stinking hypocrisy. They believe that since they sin differently, they are better than others!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Olibboy: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
ERIGGA PAPER BOY
HaileSelassie:
grin Na HK dem dey call den?? grin

haha

reminds me of Erigga's okeimute

[b]Okiemute say like this he wan go join HK
For Accra nothing dey him hand only 10k
Eribaba believe me ah nor be JK
Before ah waka we fit gather smoke your SK
As we dey smoke ah tell am say na Akanuche
E work for me nor mean say e go work for Uche
He say Erigga lock up, who I wan follow pench
Na my real guy beside, ah dey expect one cash
On he way to Lagos he receive alert
Family land na he sell the boi too get heart
Enter Accra, he guys dey hail am Bossu
He nor dey hustle every night steady bottle
If dem wan cook for house nai him dey go withdraw
Small small big Man for Accra don poor
Nobody tell am around 10 o’clock for night
Dem send am message lock gate, fling him things outside

[HOOK] (GRAHAM D)
Because E work for Mr A like that
No mean say E go work ki for Mr B like that
Because your friend travel go Ghana en make him money
You think say if you travel you go make am too
Use your sense waka no be leg
The hustle wey we dey so na God abeg
If not for the Streets, boiz for dey beg
Na only God fit to change leggedis to Benz

[CHORUS]
Akaraka di iche
Akaraka di iche
Weluche gi ga ije oooh no
Every mallam with him kettle
And every body with him grace (X2)

[VERSE 2 – ERIGGA]
Habeg!!!
According to brother Shaggy
Oyibo talk say, patience na virtue is okay thank you
The same kpo wey we smoke write better music
Some other artiste smoke am wetin dem sing stupid
Are you feeling me? Or should I repeat
No be everybody be your man inside this street
Boiz don fall person because of yeye pick up
For my present police throw am for pick up
Okiemute come area we ask am wetin sup
For like 2 days ah swear my guy no gree talk
Only to hear say he say where dem carry am go
Dem give am knife shook mirror but nah him mama show
He say he nor fit use him mama na him make am discharge
Say around 10 o’clock for night he enter road come Lag
Forgetting say everything wey dey happen for Accra, area don hear the real gist ah wan laugh belle scatter

[/b]
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Felixv: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
some idiots call this hustling..

hustling is when you wake up at 5am in the morning and follow your mother to the market and help her set up her stall before going to school

hustling is when you do menial jobs to get by

hustling is when you take up teaching to get extra money for school

hustling is when you keep your body fit (20*5 press-ups,20* 5 swats,50*5 sit-ups) for the hard day ahead -

when you take another persons money and claim you are hustling, then you are only a low life thief.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Casemiro(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Epunch1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
So what about the ones wey dey carry the public funds out to stack for outside aka "money laundry" Bloody politicians yet you go see about 15 poopoo godey follow them around like say the money dey fallout from their pocket....
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
EnzoAmore:

Shut up! Is it not the same country gala sellers and pure water sellers and market women dey? Are they not surviving and living? The issue is many Nigerian youths are very greedy and lazy to the core. They want it big without working for it. This country will continue to be backwards if people like you keep thinking the government will solve their problems.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by brodalokie: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
Recently I thought somebody said the police asked to leave Yahoo boys alone? I wonder whether they are even using Yahoo boys as guineapig example to scare the real financial criminals. The same way our teaching hospitals operate. Laying them on a theater bed then go to work on them with their tools grin
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by abdulaz: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
AuroraB:
Employ them in your conglomerate naa, self-employed boss undecided

Not supporting fraud but your comment is selfish

No mind am.

Government no create jobs, and as most boys fathers no too hold cash to support them to be self employed, these yeye mommy’s boys want make boys just sit down dey look and go hungry ba?

Make I tell you, Na Street Money I take dey take care of my mom and dad right now, both feeding and medication as they have aged.

Make I sit down dey watch my parents dey go hungry ba, when the country don fail us finish.

All these boys wey dey talk rubbish online never see real hunger. When hungry wan kill me no be person tell me say make I dust my laptop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by hustler2828: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
courier work dey sweet
Boss I DM you. Please reply thanks.
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by blacknp(m): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
BLESSMME:
I keep wondering how this evil grew in the hearts of our youths to this level
Charity begins at home,so much hatred amongst the people,no love for their fellow brothers. A nation of Hypocrites & religious bigots.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by EnzoAmore: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
Geeklady:

Shut up! Is it not the same country gala sellers and pure water sellers and market women dey? Are they not surviving and living? The issue is many Nigerian youths are very greedy and lazy to the core. They want it big without working for it. This country will continue to be backwards if people like you keep thinking the government will solve their problems.

First and formost, tell your Father shut up! Am not mates with a useless prostitute like you.

As regards your response, I hold no brief for yahoo boys. But let me make this simple for you... If you have made any illegal or collected any illegal money by proxy this year, may you never see 2019! Can I hear an Amen?
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by ManchesterBlack: 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
exhibit7432:
all of una wey dey call yahoo boys lazy nigerian youths. make una try the work see say e no easy. you people should stay there and be collecting your 50k per month salary while people make your 1 year salary in one night.

Confirm! Even if na d least $3000 you collect that’s close to N1m chilling in your aza.
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by ManchesterBlack: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
courier work dey sweet

Ha! Military abi na consignment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) / Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.