Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari (27202 Views)

Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP / Abia North: APP Senatorial Candidate Steps Down For Sen Kalu / Bauchi PDP Guber Candidate Steps Down, Party To Hold Another Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by pawesome(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Another useless IPOB.....

Ouchhhh..... Who knock me?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Lionsbet: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash. 

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet. 

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket 

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time. 

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot. 

¤100% first deposit bonus up to #100,000 I.e if you deposit #100,000 you get an additional #100,000 which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms 

And so much more, just sign up on the link below in my signature and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Sholaco: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
God bless buhari grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by spyg1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Hungry politicians and clueless politicians, going above their depth.....
Easterners(BIAFRA) I knew when I was growing were very wise, not what I see these days from the IPOB

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Funkeshuga(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
jonathan was PDP last president even obj once said it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Lexusgs430: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
spyg1:
Easterners(BIAFRA) I knew when I was growing were very wise, not what I see these days from the IPOB

You know something is clearly wrong, when politicians freely port and decamp....... Do they all have the same ideology or no ideologies?
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by TruthinAction: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Ahead of the 2019 general elections, a frontline Presidential contender on the platform of the Labour Party (LP), Sam Nwanti, has withdrawn from the presidential race in support of President Muhammadu Buhari re-election.

The American-based detective from Mbieri, in the Mbaitoli Council Area of Imo State dropped his ambition in an interactive session with newsmen in Owerri.

Nwanti disclosed that he withdrew from the race to boost the re-election bid of President Buhari in the 2019 elections, while he prepares for the 2023 presidential race.

“Today, I withdraw from contesting for the presidential race on the platform of Labour party and back to APC.

“I am back to APC to support President Buhari for his second term bid because he needs our support to get things aright once again. I will help All Progressives Congress and Buhari led administration fight corruption and as the only detective who is contesting in 2019, it may split the support of President Muhammadu Buhari,” he added.

He stressed that his withdrawal from the race is solely anchored on supporting President Buhari in fighting corruption in Nigeria for the second time

https://archivengr.com/breaking-2019-lp-presidential-candidate-steps-down-for-buhari/?fbclid=IwAR3yIpyll6WbQLcHpNR4lYI6x0ColNleqJzio2_0TJjt_VWNdYv8Pb9YmfY

How much did they settle you? In any case, he knows he doesn't stand any chance.
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
LP hasn't produced any Presidential candidate. They end up supporting the Presidential Candidate of the ruling party.

Sycophants!
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by dokunbam(m): 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
cheesy

The American-based detective from Mbieri, in the Mbaitoli Council Area of Imo State dropped his ambition in an interactive session with newsmen in Owerri.

He must have found nothing incriminating against Buhari, thereby declaring his support for him.

Buhari is not a saint but far better than ....

IPOB should fill in the gap

“I am back to APC to support President Buhari for his second term bid because he needs our support to get things aright once again. I will help All Progressives Congress and Buhari led administration fight corruption and as the only detective who is contesting in 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
He just realised buhari will win and ran to the winning side. grin so that buhari wouldn't brutalise or probe him.
Buhari Will win in 2019 and there is nothing any party or anyone can do about it.

He also realised that he has no chance. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Pascchal: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hello, good afternoon nairaland
Help a brother biko
I'm paschal and I need your help

I've just gained admission in to the university of Nigeria nsukka UNN to study microbiology
I've been able to pay for my acceptance fee but I'm finding it difficult to pay my tuition fees
I've been able to raise #45,000 out of #65,700
I wouldn't be seeking for your help if I have other choice but I'm really helpless now and would gladly appreciate it very much if you help me
Acct name: paschal chukwudi Nlemedim
Acct number: 0093386938
Phone number: 0812528543
Thanks in anticipation
God bless you all as you help me

Attached to this message is my letter of admission

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by semyman: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Buhari is as sure as the day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Afamed: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
He will perish in hell for collecting money from a tyrant .
When will you stop this your wailing attitude?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Abfinest007(m): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
this don ready knw say he nor go win one pooling unit b4 so a failure attract a failure
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Uglymugg: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
FavoredGuy:
Who be this one? This is one of the reasons INEC should be thinking of reducing the number of political parties so that only serious parties will field serious candidates.

Lmfao. Now they are begging INEC to help fight people they don't like. Hahahahaaha grin grin

Oh dear snowflake, you haven't seen anything yet. You will soon cry to IRS in America to fight for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Afamed: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Funkeshuga:
jonathan was PDP last president even obj once said it
Gbam. May God bless you for that flashback

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by lesbiconverter: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Yẹ̀yẹ̀ dey smell

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by KanwuliaMama: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Like these unknowns have any impact on the elections? grin

Labour Party with only 5 members? cool undecided

They are dropping like flies due to strangulated funds and no sponsorship.

Who send dem? cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Willibi2: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
Make dem try
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Afamed: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Like these unknowns have any impact on the elections? grin

Labour Party with only 5 members? cool undecided

They are dropping like flies due to strangulated funds and no sponsorship.

Who send dem? cheesy
Even if they are 2 in numbers. Politics is a game of numbers. Say no to fugitive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by quickberry2(m): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
FavoredGuy:

But unfortunately, he has no quality of being a politician. He is just seeking immaterial relevance.

He will be used and dumbed just like Aunt Oby Ezekwesili and her #BBOG

Product of PDP's 16 years misrule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by KanwuliaMama: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Afamed:

Even if they are 2 in numbers. Politics is a game of numbers. Say no to fugitive

You mean a game of RIGGING!
Keep deceiving yourself that Nigerians actually vote! grin
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Afamed: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

You mean a game of RIGGING! Keep deceiving yourself that Nigerians actually vote! grin
Next level jooooor®™√
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Topmaike007(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
Very soon others will follow suites

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Denikayan: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
PotoPoto republic wont like development
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
Over to you wailers.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by poshbrave(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
igbo men worst politicians ever, just becos APC promise Igbos 2023, many of em will even kill their brother for Buhari...oya let wait and see where dis lead u to
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by midolian(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
[quote author=Corrinthians post=73459337The inconsolable shrills with brains the size of walnuts will still wail over this.

Bitter souls with hate embedded in their DNAs.

Buhari will be your President to 2023 and Osinbajo to 2031. There is nothing your thieving god Atiku and the useless punk called Obi the Bigot can do about it. [/quote]

Abeg take it easy on these pipo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by 77up(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
FavoredGuy:
Who be this one? This is one of the reasons INEC should be thinking of reducing the number of political parties so that only serious parties will field serious candidates.
Some 'powerful' candidates are sponsoring opposition as a political tactic to confuse the electorate. The sponsored candidates will simply do what this one has done...stepping down for their sponsors. We are waiting to see more of this nonsense.
@sarki , madridguy coman see this one in pain o grin

He's in pain cox the dude withdrew and support Buhari grin

Sai baba till 2023 oya hug transformer tongue
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by kapelvej: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Such a fool
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Isangad1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
so LP just wasted our time
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by KanwuliaMama: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Afamed:

Next level jooooor®™√

Yeah!
Of POVERTY and LIFELESSNESS!
Funded with CRIMINAL DRUG MONEY! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew / Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega / Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.