Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 AM

Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back (55304 Views)

Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) / Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday / Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2018

Fashion Entrepreneur Laura Ikeji has come under heavy criticism from some of her fans for rocking this outfit but trust Laura been Laura she is definitely going to hit back in the same fold.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/laura-ikeji-criticized-for-rocking-this.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
Na wa, Nigerians wont just mind their business grin grin

Visit here for more >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/laura-ikeji-criticized-for-rocking-this.html

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by Holuwahyomzzy: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Awon fashion police grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
Who asked about how 'expensive' the skirt is? That's how they show themselves. You can wear that to work 'cause you're running your own enterprise.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by amaniro: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
shocked

The way you dress, that's the way you will be addressed.

Modified: She dressed as a harlot and was addressed so. They lack morals in this generation.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by MJBOLT: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
the skirt is more beautiful than she is,ugly thing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by Nbote(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
I'm sure if any of her employees dressed like dis to work, she'll not only give dem d sack but also call dem names ..

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
More expensive than your louboutins indeed.

Be there 'prouding', don't go and make hair that will fit your face and dress appropriately. wink

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by UrbanExotica(f): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
Orla234:
More expensive than your louboutins indeed.

Be there 'prouding', don't go and make hair that will fit your face and dress appropriately. wink
kimbraa:
Who asked about how 'expensive' the skirt is? That's how they show themselves. You can wear that to work 'cause you're running your own enterprise.

Broke people anthem, rock whatever you want girl.

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by sholatem(f): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
If only she see how her leg be for that car side,she no go do this kind post shocked, beside it's not everybody that can rock. Three quarter skirt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
UrbanExotica:

Broke people anthem, rock whatever you want girl.
Will calling others broke make it seem like you own a house in banana Island? Don't go and pick a reasonable person for a role model. cheesy

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
grin grin grin

Hahahahaa. Well at least she agreed that the "expensive" skirt she wearin' doesn't suits her.. cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
The skirt is dope!
Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by LisaAnne(f): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2018

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by SenorFax(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
At least she no abuse nor insult her followers

Jim Iyke should learn from her manner of approach

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by UrbanExotica(f): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
shut up and send

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by Flexherbal(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
This to office?

Anyway, there are different types of offices.
Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
,if u are need of durable ,quality cars,am here to give u d best ,make ur December a memorable one with our cars,check my signature for my details
Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ugly Girl
Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
Her life, her business.
Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by Denikayan: 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
Wor-Wor girls sabi wear rubbish

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by tstx(m): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ugly Uglier Ugliest.....

Meanwhile yall need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by Richdad50(m): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
Stupid
Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by helphelp: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
Yam legs
Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by Lionsbet: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
Wetin concern me?

Have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash. 

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet. 

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket 

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time. 

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot. 

¤100% first deposit bonus up to #100,000 I.e if you deposit #100,000 you get an additional #100,000 which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms plus if you are a MTN user you get to browse the website for free.

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by Offpoint: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
See skirt like a souvenir from a deeper members wedding... Top like my neighbor G-string.
Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by gurunlocker: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
As expected, she showed how daft she is...

Always quick to talk about how expensive their wears are. grin

7 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by WaleAburumaku: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
LuciferInnocent:
That skirt looks familiar.

I've seen it several times whenever I go to Katangowa or Aswani. I've seen it being tossed about by women of various sizes touching their toes while I stand behind them & pretend to concentrate on pressing my phone.

Few minutes later, I'm relieved and I head home.

But I always sit in the bus with my legs spread apart so the breeze dries the cum faster in my boxer shorts.

*spits angry

Child of the world, you have spoil to the core.
Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by etsuidris(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
G
Re: Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back by CuddleBear(f): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
UrbanExotica:
shut up and send your account number
lol I need money oh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido / Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security / D'banj Performs At A Ciroc Event In Mauritius(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.