Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

How I Made My First $1000 On Clickbank Part 1. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made My First $1000 On Clickbank Part 1. (431 Views)

Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made My First $1000 On Clickbank Part 1. by nohitch: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
Being an affiliate for clickbank or any other affiliate marketing platform, isn’t always an easy thing to involve one’s self in.

That statement is a phrase mostly used by people who have failed on their quest to being celebrated affiliate marketers.

I was once in that position and that phrase was always on my lips…

My status-quo or quest to become not just an affiliate marketer changed when I had just four things.

And these four things, guide, define and can forecast your success or failure as an affiliate marketer.

They are called T.A.P.S

T stands for Tools
A stands for Audience
P stands for Products
S stands for Strategy

Here is what I mean:

If you get the RIGHT TOOLS for a successful affiliate marketing business, the next phase to cross is looking for a MARKET; which in this case serves as the AUDIENCE.

After these phases, the next phase to cross is the PRODUCT(S) stage. This phase is dependent on the existing market and audience you must have found.

The last but not the least stage is the STRATEGY; strategy for promoting your selected products, to the right audience and with the right tools.

Go wrong in any of these and you have gone wrong in all because, your affiliate marketing business is as good as dead, gone and buried.

But hey, I got you covered,

how?

I will do my best to dissect them all, for a proper understanding.

So first and foremost, today’s post will be all about T-Tools.

You see when I first started as an affiliate marketer, most of the courses I bought that never taught me anything meaningful, blabbed about everything but not the tools. I mean ho possible is it, for you to go hunting and you are taught how to hunt without first showing you the necessary tools for hunting?

The tools I needed for my success on Clickbank, where not made available as at that time until I had begun investing in other meaningful courses that showed me the tools, how to set them up so they run on autopilot and breathe out your commissions while you sleep.

Those tools comprised of:
Funnel(s).
Email marketing tools
Domain and hosting.

Funnel:

A funnel is a marketing strategy whereby you are constantly directing new leads into your business, in the hopes of developing a sale and relationship with the user.

Most funnels comprise of squeeze pages, confirmation and maybe a thank you page or sales page.

Click here to see the tools and system that helped a newbie make $1000 in his first 3 weeks of being an affiliate marketer on clickbank.

https://clickbankgroundzero.nohitch.com

Email Marketing Tools

What use is a funnel without mailing the persons who opted into the list?
The major purpose of having a funnel, is to build a rapport with the members of your list, with the major reason of making them want to buy over and over from you.

This is only made possible by having constant communication with your list members.

In affiliate marketing, if you have a list of email subscribers, you can sell 10 different products under the same category to the same list and they will still buy from you.

How?

Let’s say you decide to go into the weight loss niche, for the first time you decide to promote a tummy flattening solution, to people who have a protruded tummy. At the end, they buy your solution and get their problems solved.

Later you come across a product that will put an end to overweight. Definitely, people who have big tummies have a 75% chance of being overweight. All things being equal, you can promote the overweight product to the tummy flattening persons and you will definitely have a 70% chance of making successful sales.

Again, you come across a stretch mark solution product. 55% of people who suffer from excessive fat, suffer from stretch marks. Even though the fat people might have slimmed down or have had their fat tummies shrunk, they still have stretch marks on their skins and will want to get rid of them.

Last but not the least: Domain and hosting.

You will need this for your funnels to exist.

A domain makes you look professional and you will stand out from the others, who see getting a domain and hosting as unnecessary.

These tools are really important if you want to make it in clickbank’s affiliate marketing business.

here is the link to the full post on my blog: https://nohitch.com/how-i-made-my-first-1000-on-clickbank-part-1/
Re: How I Made My First $1000 On Clickbank Part 1. by Donmoscojaja(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
$1000??
Re: How I Made My First $1000 On Clickbank Part 1. by val4sure(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nice

Following..
Re: How I Made My First $1000 On Clickbank Part 1. by africanman85: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Bags Available ..... Christmas Rush / I Have Access To Free Internet, What Do I Do To Make Money / Amazon Gift Card For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.