Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Bitcoin,the Blockchain And The New Future - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bitcoin,the Blockchain And The New Future (592 Views)

Can #50million Start A Cryptocoin On The Blockchain? / How To Earn Using The Blockchain Technology / Is Blockchain And Electrum Hackable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin,the Blockchain And The New Future by akintt: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
Cryptocurrencies have a reputation to some as a scam and to some others as the next revolution. Having gone through the bloodbath of the crypto bear market, the author went in search of the present daily applications of cryptocurrencies and future use cases being worked on.
With real life stories, compelling use cases and named cryptocurrencies to research upon. Join him as he paints a picture of a blockchain and cryptocurrency dominated world.
This is the link to read the book. The price is free

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/bitcoin_blockchain_and_the_new_future/24323

Re: Bitcoin,the Blockchain And The New Future by meobizy(f): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
The truth is Nigerians scam others using the complex nature of advanced algorithms: bitcoin, financial shares and forex quickly come to mind. They know a lot of fellows want to quickly enter the business without understanding it, make as much money possible then abandon it without contributing to its growth.
The real people who understand bitcoin are making serious money from it. They also encourage the spread of blockchain technology and promote the application of cryptocurrency over liquid cash.
Sadly those innovators are not based in this country. A majority of our people don’t have the patience to learn about the technology.
Re: Bitcoin,the Blockchain And The New Future by panini(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
I've been exploring cryptocurrency, airdrops and ICOs.
I've read white papers and pitch decks of innovative startups. Many will impress me until I see Nigerians heading the team.
It may be wrong to discriminate against my fellow Nigerians, but when money is involved, Nigerians.... you know.
Re: Bitcoin,the Blockchain And The New Future by akintt: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
meobizy:
The truth is Nigerians scam others using the complex nature of advanced algorithms: bitcoin, financial shares and forex quickly come to mind. They know a lot of fellows want to quickly enter the business without understanding it, make as much money possible then abandon it without contributing to its growth.
The real people who understand bitcoin are making serious money from it. They also encourage the spread of blockchain technology and promote the application of cryptocurrency over liquid cash.
Sadly those innovators are not based in this country. A majority of our people don’t have the patience to learn about the technology.
The truth is 90% of Traders In the world lose money as it is a zero sum game in that someone must lose money for you to gain money.
Anyone promising the world to you is a lair. This year has been a very poor year as we are in a bear market that makes it worse
Re: Bitcoin,the Blockchain And The New Future by akintt: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
panini:
I've read white papers and pitch decks of innovative startups. Many will impress me until I see Nigerians heading the team.
It may be wrong to discriminate against my fellow Nigerians, but when money is involved, Nigerians.... you know.
I think the time of putting money in icos have passed. I personally put my money In one or two coins I believe in that have working products then one moonshot I have faith in
Re: Bitcoin,the Blockchain And The New Future by panini(m): 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
akintt:

I think the time of putting money in icos have passed. I personally put my money In one or two coins I believe in that have working products then one moonshot I have faith in

I recently saw one with a very nice idea on VR. I'm thinking of purchasing the coin. Not just for the hope of profits, but because I would like to be part of it.
Re: Bitcoin,the Blockchain And The New Future by akintt: 5:54am On Dec 02, 2018
panini:

I recently saw one with a very nice idea on VR. I'm thinking of purchasing the coin. Not just for the hope of profits, but because I would like to be part of it.
Kindly share the link I Would gladly like to see it
Re: Bitcoin,the Blockchain And The New Future by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2018
akintt:
Cryptocurrencies have a reputation to some as a scam and to some others as the next revolution. Having gone through the bloodbath of the crypto bear market, the author went in search of the present daily applications of cryptocurrencies and future use cases being worked on.
With real life stories, compelling use cases and named cryptocurrencies to research upon. Join him as he paints a picture of a blockchain and cryptocurrency dominated world.
This is the link to read the book. The price is free

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/bitcoin_blockchain_and_the_new_future/24323
I'll download and read. It's good to see books about blockchain written by indigenous writers - it spurs interest in the technology.
Re: Bitcoin,the Blockchain And The New Future by panini(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2018
akintt:
Kindly share the link I Would gladly like to see it
https://cosmoscr.io
Re: Bitcoin,the Blockchain And The New Future by OpenYourEyes1: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
panini:

Blame low self esteem not your fellow Countrymen. I am very allergic to people with inferiority complex. They are the reason for the mess and wickedness in this country
Re: Bitcoin,the Blockchain And The New Future by akintt: 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
panini:

https://cosmoscr.io
the ideas are nice but it seems at the formation stage. One cannot invest in it unless you are prepared to wait for 4-5 years. The risk is too much for me
Re: Bitcoin,the Blockchain And The New Future by sajinrajan: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2018
Blockchain technology can be used as an application development platform for many use cases. The distributed ledger system in blockchain technology provides a high degree of transparency to many businesses that require a high degree of trust. Though everyone can access the data in a blockchain, it cannot be modified or changed; immutable. Have a look at the popular use cases of blockchain technology:
https://www.epixelblockchain.io/
Re: Bitcoin,the Blockchain And The New Future by sajinrajan: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2018
Blockchain technology can be used as an application development platform for many use cases. The distributed ledger system in blockchain technology provides a high degree of transparency to many businesses that require a high degree of trust. Though everyone can access the data in a blockchain, it cannot be modified or changed; immutable.
Have a look at the popular use cases of blockchain technology:
https://www.epixelblockchain.io/

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Data Photos Contacts From Samsung To Huawei P20 Pro? / Fairly Used 20kva UK Perkins Soundproof Diesel Generator Is Available For Sale. / Eternal Flames: Places Around The World That Have Been Burning For Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.