Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? (7803 Views)

Why We Hate Nice Guys / Since We All Admit We Hate White People / Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
AHCB:
i'm sure you know menopause is around the corner. Won't hurt to be a baby mama, I mean, after all your man hating, this seem the surest path for you.

Your future awaits, welcome it with open arms. tongue
No mind her, the old hag thinks that 34 yrs means young undecided *spit*

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by samysmoothfresh: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Anyone that mocks me for being an evening newspaper won't grow to be one grin

That said, who even started this shii of me being old? I am just 34.

You're 23 not 34..............

@bolded, i believe that would be your 8th ex.................the frustrated lilly-livered nigga called ________

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Rucheen:
Could this be Fallacy of hasty generalization or just share sheer brainlessness

What must be crushed is any attempt to alter nature (eg:feminism, homosexuality etc)

woman rapper, grammar fixed!
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 08, 2018
desiregold:
Well, for me, i know and see an avarage Nigeria man as a Misogynist, Starting from the guys on your street, to the agberos in the park, To the male boss, to your pastor, even to your husbands sometimes. He hates ladies for no reason, He will bully a lady to feel good about himself, He will slutshame a lady, He will bodyshame a lady, He will insult a lady, He will say all sorts of demeaning words to a lady, just to boost his ego and feel he is in control.

So, i dont allow it get to me, When i encounter them, i either fight back if i have strength, or, i just overlook and move on.

Its left for we ladies to raise our sons better, teach them to love a woman and that a woman deserves respect. Be it a lady who stays in a brothel, A bank manager who is not married, That usher in your church, that lady who is your house help, Your sisters, your wives, they all deserve some respect.
See 'dem asshoe bitches with their filthy ways......I spit on Nigerian girls!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 08, 2018
What a thread grin grin
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 08, 2018
LordSaints:
when pocohantas use to bully men here, I didn't see you type this nonsense.
who's that pocohanta? I would like to instill sense in her and she would never bully guys anymore.... it's payback time for all 'dem bitches.
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 08, 2018
Any guy that takes them serious is a fucking bastard....bully any guy then I take you down to pieces
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 08, 2018
pocohantas:

If you are a stupid man, then my posts will bully you. If not, you are fine.

Are you a stupid man?
Oh it's you! There's no a single iota of life in you anymore; wapped, sucked and dried. And you have the gut to bully guys.... Nigerian girls are indeed cursed; no shame, no dignity

7 Likes

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 08, 2018
IFearGod:
Oh it's you! There's no a single iota of life in you anymore; wapped, sucked and dried. And you have the gut to bully guys.... Nigerian girls are indeed cursed; no shame, no dignity
grin grin savage level infinity grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by highqueen(f): 2:53am On Dec 08, 2018
Lol, why should I get worried about what other men think when I have a Godsent in my life?

Na people weh no know their value deh feel intimidated by what 9ja men has to say. undecided undecided
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 08, 2018
all i pray 4 na young light-skinned woman of igbo/akwa ibom descent wey get strong n sensitive pasta IQ. LORD! IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK?
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 08, 2018
IFearGod:
See my mother the asshoe bitches with her filthy ways......I spit on her!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 08, 2018
kollinzgee:
I signed into naira land this year and I discovered a lot of weird things about nigerians on this site. we are no longer the happiest people on earth like before.and one of the things that baffles me the most is the fact that our men hate our women so much every day you posts raining curses ,abuses and shaming our women Infact some even prefer foreign women to naija women if a foreigner visits this website they will be shocked are our women demons in human form.

Because they are deceitful bed wenches with nothing good to offer mankind.
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 08, 2018
It's their way. IQ is zero
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 08, 2018
IFearGod:
Oh it's you! There's no a single iota of life in you anymore; wapped, sucked and dried. And you have the gut to bully guys Nigerian girls are indeed cursed; no shame, no dignity
Blood of Jezebel grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 08, 2018
IFearGod:
grin grin and she said she's not that old. She's just 34 undecided Lmao 34yrs old Cargo thinks she's young. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by BlackAdam55(m): 8:04am On Dec 08, 2018
interesting
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by pocohantas(f): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2018
IFearGod:

Lol, you are welcome. So, what do you think this your comment will do to me now? Make me kill myself? You still dey learn work my dear.

samysmoothfresh:

23.You're 23 not 34..............@bolded, i believe that would be your 8th ex.................the frustrated lilly-livered nigga called ________

34 dear, 34...
grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2018
That's because of the NL people here that comment are in their early 20's so their outlook on life and relationships would be much more skewed and short sighted, plus a typical guy has gone through rejections at that period so it's only natural to vent their frustrations in a faceless forum, i mean i did that on NL during my 20s, till i started seeing the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by samysmoothfresh: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2018
pocohantas:

34 dear, 34... grin
grin
you know what would be a perfect epic reply to "your trolls" ?
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Originalsly: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Why shouldn't too many guys here be bashing Nigerian women? They do so mainly because of bad experiences and the type of women around them. Don't you read often of guys seeing girls and falling in love at first sight?...and spending like crazy on them believing they can buy love and sex? What do you expect them to do after spending and getting nothing in return?...and they repeat the same again and again with the same results? This is a major cause of the hatred. But is that the women's fault? Then the next set of guys are those who are pained because they realize their sisters and mothers and relatives be sleeping around...why shouldn't they then hate all women?...believing all women sleep around like their family members?
Next time you see someone be hating Nigerian women....know he is a loser for either reason...if not...you should suspect him...that type of guys hate women period.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by pocohantas(f): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
pcguru1:
That's because of the NL people here that comment are in their early 20's so their outlook on life and relationships would be much more skewed and short sighted, plus a typical guy has gone through rejections at that period so it's only natural to vent their frustrations in a faceless forum, i mean i did that on NL during my 20s, till i started seeing the bigger picture.

Lol, there is something about the way you type. I Imagine you saying it...
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by pocohantas(f): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

grin

you know what would be a perfect epic reply to "your trolls" ?

No, tell me. I will believe your judgement as one of them... cheesy
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
grin grin and she said she's not that old. She's just 34 undecided Lmao 34yrs old Cargo thinks she's young. grin grin
Lol, we have said it before: it's no big deal to her anymore; they are shameless. She has spent her productive life 'twerking' upandan.
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol, there is something about the way you type. I Imagine you saying it...

Am very colorful with the way I write, sup dear you good ?
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Wuraola01(f): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
I'm very pained rn. angry angry
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by pocohantas(f): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
pcguru1:

Am very colorful with the way I write, sup dear you good ?

Yea, I am doing very good. Thanks for asking.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Rextizzle(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol, you are welcome. So, what do you think this your comment will do to me now? Make me kill myself? You still dey learn work my dear.

34 dear, 34...
grin
Football age, your real age should be around 38, fustrated rat like you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Rextizzle(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=desiregold post=73648135][/quote]This idiot will keep on changing people words, seems you are too daft to construct a sentence.

Mannerless thing, don't even bother quoting me.
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Rextizzle(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
LordSaints:
actually am a teenager,and I don't exchange words with evening Newspaper, now get lost. undecided
LMAO cheesy
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Yea, I am doing very good. Thanks for asking.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Yes o, am now a problem child every Saturday I must hang out and chill. I will buzz you personally later, bye dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Lovers Pose After Hot Sex Session (Video, Photo) / Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? / Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.