Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? (7819 Views)

Why We Hate Nice Guys / Since We All Admit We Hate White People / Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by pocohantas(f): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
pcguru1:

Yes o, am now a problem child every Saturday I must hang out and chill. I will buzz you personally later, bye dear

Nawa o and you never invite me all these Saturdays. Alright, I will be waiting for the personal buzz...

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by MJBOLT: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by JustSomeDude(m): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
Colourich:
They only "hate" women on nairaland but real life, they are nothing but heartbroken pussy niggas.
This ugly girl again. U want make these Nairaland boys start to dey bash u again, abi?
Nor keep quiet
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by kollinzgee(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
honestly I don't see anything wrong with Someone being old .if you bash people because of their age I wonder how you Will feel when you grow old too maybe you will be depressed for growing old . everybody will grow old someday if you are a teenager now you wount be a teenager forever it just a matter of time and time runs fast these days I vividly remember when I was 18 in 2011 it was like yesterday now am 25 wow you see just pray you realise you dream before you age don't bash others because you will get there someday one love . cool
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
JjBankys:
grin grin is it true that the girl Colourich is ugly? undecided I have seen so many people make fun of her appearance
You can believe whatever you want, I don't give a rat ass about any of you. Frustrated assholes, don't go and make money.
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
Colourich:
You can believe whatever you want, I don't give a rat ass about any of you. Frustrated assholes, don't go and make money.
why are you insulting me? did I in anyway insult you? undecided
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Colourich:
ugly banshee like you have mouth to talk undecided,Wonders they say will never end
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
SilentWisper:
ugly banshee like you have mouth to talk undecided,Wonders they say will never end
You are boring me with the whole ugly trolling, try something else.
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
SilentWisper:
I tire see as she just ignored that dude come they attack me.
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
Colourich:
You are boring me with the whole ugly trolling, try something else.
hey ugly I don quote you before undecided
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
JjBankys:
I tired see as she just ignored that dude come they attack me.
no mind her she's a ugly gorilla
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
JjBankys:
OK, so she's ugly grin
trust me that lady is the opposite of beauty

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
SilentWisper:
Noted I will ignored her next time. cheesy
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
JjBankys:
Noted I will ignored her next time. cheesy
SilentWisper:
it's OK you guys should let it go. undecided
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by MannieA(f): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
Lucifer66:

I hope you're not a male, If you're then you're a disgrace to us men and we the NWAU(Nigerian Women Are Useless) leaders and members.
..you are a disgrace to yourself... look at the stupid thing you formed.. ..coward
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by MannieA(f): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
princfred:
Sharap there sisi man. See your dirty mouth they dey bully you woman soul inside a man body. Women go dey reason bully full grown man albeit sissy go dey talk bully too. No be your mate dey fight wrestling and boxing? No be only bully, dey they body slam you online too better go meet your mates in the playground.
you are not wise if u think bashing women makes you a real man
you are only less of a man if you do it...gain wisdom.... it's very important
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by MannieA(f): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
desiregold:
Well, for me, i know and see an avarage Nigeria man as a Misogynist, Starting from the guys on your street, to the agberos in the park, To the male boss, to your pastor, even to your husbands sometimes. He hates ladies for no reason, He will bully a lady to feel good about himself, He will slutshame a lady, He will bodyshame a lady, He will insult a lady, He will say all sorts of demeaning words to a lady, just to boost his ego and feel he is in control.

So, i dont allow it get to me, When i encounter them, i either fight back if i have strength, or, i just overlook and move on.

Its left for we ladies to raise our sons better, teach them to love a woman and that a woman deserves respect. Be it a lady who stays in a brothel, A bank manager who is not married, That usher in your church, that lady who is your house help, Your sisters, your wives, they all deserve some respect.

their hate for women is a problem.. they think it's normal...I've said it before and I will say it again... go and get help if u are hating on women. ....get help...you can't keep living with hate.....it will only destroy you and make you end up with the wrong pple
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by MannieA(f): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
LordSaints:
actually am a teenager,and I don't exchange words with evening Newspaper, now get lost. undecided

a teenager with no manners.... sit down and think first before u rant here... it will do you some good.
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by MannieA(f): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
LordSaints:
Like I said the ladies here on Nl are not innocent,if the guys want to bully them,let them go ahead GoodNight.

shut up....
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by princfred(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
MannieA:
you are not wise if u think bashing women makes you a real man
you are only less of a man if you do it...gain wisdom.... it's very important
Sorry o. I thought i was quoting a man there. Profuse apologies.
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by MannieA(f): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:
Lol, why should I get worried about what other men think when I have a Godsent in my life?

Na people weh no know their value deh feel intimidated by what 9ja men has to say. undecided undecided

yes ooooooo
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by MannieA(f): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wuraola01:
I'm very pained rn. angry angry

I am more pained...
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by MannieA(f): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wuraola01:

I am more pained...
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by MannieA(f): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wuraola01:

I am more pained...
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
MannieA:

shut up....
I will slap you so hard that you will lose your memory. are you mad?how dare you type nonsense on my mention.
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by MannieA(f): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
LordSaints:
I will slap you so hard that you will lose your memory. are you mad?how dare you type nonsense on my mention.

mumu

.how u wan take slap me...mtchewww... dumbass.mad boy
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
MannieA:

[s]a teenager with no manners.... sit down and think first before u rant here... it will do you some good[/s].
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by MannieA(f): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
LordSaints:

mumu

.how u wan take slap me...mtchewww... dumbass.mad boy....well sha..na small pikin sense u still get...*yawns*
Re: Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
*"*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] / Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? / Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.