Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Please Help Against This Injustice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Against This Injustice (361 Views)

We Can't Accept This Injustice Meted On Us-unical SUG Seceretary / Injustice For Engineering Graduates, Corpers / This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Against This Injustice by emazy10(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
Good day Nairalanders
I applied for Mechatronics Engineering at Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. I was given another course Physics and I had a composite score of 63.3 while a person with 61 composite was admitted for the same course. I had 261 in Jamb, 55% in post utme and a good O'level result. Please help me pass this to the right channels, people and anybody that can help me please cos I've developed developed a passion for Mechatronics Engineering. Thanks In Advance

cc: fynestboi, olawalebabs, richiez, Lalasticlala, Mynd, Seun
Re: Please Help Against This Injustice by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Op, there are other modules they use in admitting people. Such as; catchment, apart from Higher scores. Please, how is it that a University of Agriculture will be offering courses in Engineering and physics? Someone should explain that to me.
Re: Please Help Against This Injustice by emazy10(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
emazy10:
Good day Nairalanders
I applied for Mechatronics Engineering at Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. I was given another course Physics and I had a composite score of 63.3 while a person with 61 composite was admitted for the same course. I had 261 in Jamb, 55% in post utme and a good O'level result. Please help me pass this to the right channels, people and anybody that can help me please cos I've developed developed a passion for Mechatronics Engineering. Thanks In Advance

cc: fynestboi, olawalebabs, richiez, Lalasticlala, Mynd, Seun

Post utme result

Re: Please Help Against This Injustice by emazy10(m): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
kimbraa:
That's to say that the school's system isn't fare enough. Please, how is it a University of Agriculture will be offering courses in Engineering and physics? Someone should explain that to me.
Apart from agricultural courses they also have other courses like biochemistry and so on.
Re: Please Help Against This Injustice by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
emazy10:

Apart from agricultural courses they also have other courses like biochemistry and so on.
I thought their courses should be streamlined to just Agricultural related courses?

(1) (Reply)

DELSU: Important Notice To Students On Christmas Break / . / 5 Amazing Tips You Need To Become One Of The High Flyers In UTME 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.