Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola (19341 Views)

"I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 6:38am On Dec 02, 2018
weyreypey:
h
I need a wife I will honour....who will also be submissive to me totally.

Hmmmm, "totally", underline the word totally. Yes there are women who will submit totally as long as u treat her right. But many men treat women shabilly & still expect total submission. How is that possible? Respect begets respect.

7 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2018
For every action, there is an equal & opposite reaction. Love begets love, respect begets respect.

Cc Seun
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Farano
Cc Rocktation

1 Like

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by SouLPoison(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2018
All this guys hitting on the submission thing, it actually depends on the character of the man, I don't think anybody would want their sister to be wih an abusive and disrespectful husband. Nigeria men needs grooming too, I know what am seeing in this my area here alone grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2018
YAwns* leaves thread
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
SouLPoison:
All this guys hitting on the submission thing, it actually depends on the character of the man, I don't think anybody would want their sister to be wih an abusive and disrespectful husband. Nigeria men needs grooming too, I know what am seeing in this my area here alone grin grin grin grin

Well said

1 Like

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
Sugarrveiii:
YAwns* leaves thread

Why na
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by KanwuliaMama: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Says who? wink
Agbero wives do not submit and they last well-well! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZtgUHFRFdM

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by ednut1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Only when d husband is normal

1 Like

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
This one na TOPIC...?
Even Kindergarten kids are aware of this

1 Like

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
This isn't a thing to reckon with. It's something expected from every woman.

Personally, I'll only be subservient to you if you're subservient to me. Even being subservient happens by default. It's natural. If you love a MAN wholeheartedly, submitting will NEVER be a problem, and vice-versa. It's a rule of thumb, I serve what you deserve. I can't respect a Man who doesn't and will NOT honour me as a spouse/wife. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by SocialJustice: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Sholaye
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by sanpipita(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
I don't know what the person who said this was smoking but it's definitely something not good, marriages lasting never depends on who is submissive, many things end marriages, this person needs to get a brain.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Excuzeme: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Personally, I'll only be subservient to you if you're subservient to me. Even being subservient happens by default. It's natural. If you love a MAN wholeheartedly, submitting will NEVER be a problem, and vice-versa. It's a rule of thumb, I serve what you deserve. I can't respect a Man who doesn't and will NOT honour me as a spouse/wife. smiley

Good Talk!

Owmen shoudl submit to their Husbands while Husbands should Love their wives.
That is THE ONLY WAY for maariage to work.
Anything apart from this is a one-way to Disaster.

But which comes first? The Submission or the Love?

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Of course, submission is key. No man wants to be disrespected

1 Like

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
dacblogger:
Marriage is overrated...men just need women they will turn to slaves...
May u never marry so u can never be a slave to any man...say Amen Hanty and ur wishes will come to pass
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by buzorcharles(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
Goodnewsbearer:

You follow for promo. No submission no marriage.
you havent seen woman. 100% submission during courtship and 60% after birth. Talking out of exprience. But u have to stand ur ground to gain extra 30%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
SouLPoison:

90% of those men u see in ur area abusing n disrespecting thier wives are those unlucky ones who married arrogant and ignorant women who naturally do not know their place in thier home...
I'm not in support of physical abuse n can never be part of it buh I have my ways of bending those arrogant ones....
There are many ways to kill a stubborn rat...
Any feminist dat comes my way in marriage will kneel n beg me to beat her because wetin d person go see go hard am to comprehend

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
Before.
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
Submitting is not the issue the prayer is when you do let the devil not lead him to treat you less

1 Like

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by IamPlato(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

i de find way to blast you but nothing de to blast here
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
Sure.
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
Colonelswitz101:

90% of those men u see in ur area abusing n disrespecting thier wives are those unlucky ones who married arrogant and ignorant women who naturally do not know their place in thier home...
I'm not in support of physical abuse n can never be part of it buh I have my ways of bending those arrogant ones....
There are many ways to kill a stubborn rat...
Any feminist dat comes my way in marriage will kneel n beg me to beat her because wetin d person go see go hard am to comprehend

Beg u to beat her? Funny one there. And if she begs u to beat her, u will beat her? So u will punish her to the extent that it would have been better to have beaten her than such punishment? Isn't it? Why would u be so wicked to ur own wife?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? / How Do You Handle A Stubborn Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.