Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,375 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:26 PM

When The Average Nigerian Girl Is Searching For True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Average Nigerian Girl Is Searching For True Love (942 Views)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Average Nigerian Girl Is Searching For True Love by francis247(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
For decades, in the mind of the average Nigerian girl, the understanding of the concept of genuine love between two persons of opposing genders has been on life support. Mind you this assertion is not based on any failed attempt on my part to successfully woo a lady into getting romantically involved with me, no, far from it. As a matter of fact, I've barely made any real attempt of getting anyone romantically involved with me obviously because of my kind of person - a melancholic living with but constantly making efforts to live above SCT alias CDD. As already established before now, on average, a person living with SCT/CDD is more of a spectator than a participant in many facets of life. Now that said, back to the issue at hand. The emergence of this topic is rather resting on the oars of my recent frequent visits to a popular Nigerian forum where I often encounter threads created by one guy or the other lamenting over how one girl or the other with whom he went out on a date took the shape of a leech along with her battalion of friends and bodyguards, literally ordering the entire menu of the eatery leaving Mr. lover boy with two options: Squeal in public the fact that his finances are hanging on a thread or abort mission and flee. The thread I recently stumbled upon just like most of its kind was fraught with similar narrations from other guys bemoaning the the tragic misconception of the concept of love and romance as far as the average Nigerian girl is involved.

The understanding or meaning of genuine and sincere love to the average Nigerian girl is so defective and debilitating that it evokes phrases such as physical, mental and psychological burden bearer, docile load carrier, bovine savior, immaculate philanthropist, hunger combatant, poverty alleviator, aptly put - a trolley in human form.

This has of course seen certain dates between the average Nigerian girl and the average Nigerian guy witness an end that is nothing short of absurd and hilarious. The guy in some cases flees the supposed crime scene in the pretence of going to use an ATM nearby abandoning his date to her possible and probable funeral of shame and embarrassment. In other scenarios where Mr lover boy is courageous or cowardly enough to pay for a crime he didn't commit, the infant relationship more often than not still dies of sudden asphyxiation.

The average Nigerian girl's situation as far as the search for genuine love in romance is concerned can be likened to...

SOURCE:
http://www.wavefinder.com.ng/2018/11/when-average-nigerian-girl-is-searching.html

Re: When The Average Nigerian Girl Is Searching For True Love by francis247(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
francis247:

For decades, in the mind of the average Nigerian girl, the understanding of the concept of genuine love between two persons of opposing genders has been on life support. Mind you this assertion is not based on any failed attempt on my part to successfully woo a lady into getting romantically involved with me, no, far from it. As a matter of fact, I've barely made any real attempt of getting anyone romantically involved with me obviously because of my kind of person - a melancholic living with but constantly making efforts to live above SCT alias CDD. As already established before now, on average, a person living with SCT/CDD is more of a spectator than a participant in many facets of life. Now that said, back to the issue at hand. The emergence of this topic is rather resting on the oars of my recent frequent visits to a popular Nigerian forum where I often encounter threads created by one guy or the other lamenting over how one girl or the other with whom he went out on a date took the shape of a leech along with her battalion of friends and bodyguards, literally ordering the entire menu of the eatery leaving Mr. lover boy with two options: Squeal in public the fact that his finances are hanging on a thread or abort mission and flee. The thread I recently stumbled upon just like most of its kind was fraught with similar narrations from other guys bemoaning the the tragic misconception of the concept of love and romance as far as the average Nigerian girl is involved.

The understanding or meaning of genuine and sincere love to the average Nigerian girl is so defective and debilitating that it evokes phrases such as physical, mental and psychological burden bearer, docile load carrier, bovine savior, immaculate philanthropist, hunger combatant, poverty alleviator, aptly put - a trolley in human form.

This has of course seen certain dates between the average Nigerian girl and the average Nigerian guy witness an end that is nothing short of absurd and hilarious. The guy in some cases flees the supposed crime scene in the pretence of going to use an ATM nearby abandoning his date to her possible and probable funeral of shame and embarrassment. In other scenarios where Mr lover boy is courageous or cowardly enough to pay for a crime he didn't commit, the infant relationship more often than not still dies of sudden asphyxiation.

The average Nigerian girl's situation as far as the search for genuine love in romance is concerned can be likened to...

SOURCE:
http://www.wavefinder.com.ng/2018/11/when-average-nigerian-girl-is-searching.html
Re: When The Average Nigerian Girl Is Searching For True Love by francis247(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2018
francis247:

SOURCE:
Re: When The Average Nigerian Girl Is Searching For True Love by moko123: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2018
���
Re: When The Average Nigerian Girl Is Searching For True Love by francis247(m): 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
moko123:
���

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Important Money Or Connections / Hardcore / 10 Historically Proven Facts About Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.