Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees (90519 Views)

Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set / Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai / Iya Aladuke: 'My Grandchild Died In A Car My Fan Gave Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by hundredrivas(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
D banj has been arrested by love.
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by mechanics(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
A married man exposing his chest like that, that's wrong.

1 Like

Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by Delivar(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
tstx:

Meanwhile yall need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs
The strong will always take advantage of the weak. Nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by Lawalemi(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
Celebrity life sweet o. Na this kain thing I for dey enjoy from free
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by Mizwisdom(f): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
Less than 2mins thrust and a child is formed. That one that bent like Dog can be someone's mother if such happens. Kudos to Dbang for preventing a catastrophe

1 Like

Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by franchasng: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Olalan:
Sometimes I ask do girls who go gaga at the sight of celebs have serious lovers? I just can't imagine being with a girl that would lose her reasoning or sense of decency cause of a celeb
Yes they do. 99% of women all over the world are fame drunk!

That your loving calm religious wife will secretly Bleep her celebrity crush if she gets the chance.

A religious woman's celebrity crush maybe a popular man of God, a gospel singer, a church choir master, a popular deacon, etc, and if she gets the chance, she will bleep him and still pretend like nothing happened shocked

A calm, seemingly mature lady's celebrity crush could be an actor in a romance movie, an RnB music artiste, etc.

Don't blame women, that's how they are created, don't just let issues like this bother you cos women must be women no matter what.

And don't trust any woman 100% even if she is your wife, always have a reservation for surprise so when it happens you won't be too shocked, that's the way to live a fulfilled life cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by THEBOANERGES(m): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Emmm; dbanj performing? I tot d guy was now into business?
Like fully business..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by Dan18(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
By the time we avoid all these ladies na who come remain to marry??

1 Like

Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by Yoshy: 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.

Rightly said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by jaxxy(m): 12:09am On Dec 02, 2018
I don’t see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind. It’s show biz init?
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:13am On Dec 02, 2018
Olalan:
Sometimes I ask do girls who go gaga at the sight of celebs have serious lovers? I just can't imagine being with a girl that would lose her reasoning or sense of decency cause of a celeb
It's called FANaticism
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 02, 2018
Dbanj still dey sing? Just wondering.
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by icogb: 1:01am On Dec 02, 2018
Olalan:
Lol but guys do dat too nd Na dat one dey enter me well.
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 02, 2018
icogb:
Lol but guys do dat too nd Na dat one dey enter me well.

Heeey.. Wanted to call and wish you a happy new month but your phone was switched off.
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by icogb: 1:08am On Dec 02, 2018
[quote author=NuhRegular post=73476572]

Heeey.. Wanted to call and wish you a happy new month but your phone was switched off. [/quot
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by icogb: 1:09am On Dec 02, 2018
NuhRegular:

Heeey.. Wanted to call and wish you a happy new month but your phone was switched off.
Wow! Thank you. Really appreciate. Happy new month dear.
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Olalan:

you never can tell until that your trusted lover sees one. most especially in your presence...
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by kenneth58(m): 4:31am On Dec 02, 2018
sad
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by ehissi(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2018
nymphomaniac:
make I marry man na!!!

In that case, you can always try bob risky................... grin
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by awoluyi(m): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2018
mechanics:
A married man exposing his chest like that, that's wrong.

Respect for women dwindled the very moment they became objects of entertainment. This is grossly affecting marriages and homes now.
Decency has long been thrown into winds.

1 Like

Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by kingsleyugo41(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2018
Rubish
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by Casemiro(m): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2018
EVILFOREST:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.

you get oil for head!

> it is well

choi shocked
big momas garden

Natural home remedies
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by Stvicdapo(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
this is serious! naija ladies won yi sa
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by Agugbadin: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
Must Nigerian artist parade nacked girls and women in their videos and show for their shows to be accepted. Musical shows in this part of the world is not about the message but about parading nacked girls and women
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by dokunbam(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
koyyes:

Stop generalising. Not all are that way.
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by mechanics(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
awoluyi:

Respect for women dwindled the very moment they became objects of entertainment. This is grossly affecting marriages and homes now.
Decency has long been thrown into winds.
That's true, it's well.
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2018
icogb:
Wow! Thank you. Really appreciate. Happy new month dear.

Lol.. Happy new month to you too hun.. May December fill our hearts with joy and our faces with laughter.

Icogb I was wondering if you could text me the address of your place?
Re: Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees by SoliBayNG: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
This woman totally lacks class and has no respect for herself. I'm sorry, this isn't what entertainment is about

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) / Mortuary Attendant Sexually Assaults Ebony Reigns Corpse, Caught On Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.