Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

I'm From China. We Help People Buy Products At 1688.now Let Me Introduce My Cont - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm From China. We Help People Buy Products At 1688.now Let Me Introduce My Cont (244 Views)

I Want To Buy Products On Amazon In Exchange For Amazon Gift Card And Pay With N / Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People / I'm From China. We Help People Buy Products At 1688.now Let Me Introduce My Cont (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm From China. We Help People Buy Products At 1688.now Let Me Introduce My Cont by huangas88: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hi
My name is hope . My WhatsApp /Wechat +86 13535204200

I am a purchasing agent.
Specifically for customers to buy products in Alibaba TaobaoIf necessary
Our provision of packaging services
If you need these services, please contact me.
We can provide logistics companyies My WhatsApp /Wechat +86 13535204200
Ways of purchasing
1) Paste your merchandise website here and we will follow up and give it to you.

You quote.

2) Send your inquiry details by any of the following ways

3) Send us e-mail/requests in these formats

E-mail Subject: Quote Request

Description: Project name, color, size, etc.

Weblink: Project Link

MOQ: The number of items you want on each particular link [Please check the minimum order email for the item before sending it to us]

Replacement Links: You should also send us a link to the replacement project that should be in stock or defective.

Name: Your name and telephone number

Quotations will be sent with payment details.

Why do you need our services?

* One-Stop Solutions: Purchase, Order, Payment, Your Ideal Business Partner in All Your Transactions.

* Committee on Economic Benefits.

* Payment to any seller/currency 5/24 hours.

* Save your time, save your cost, and guard against fraud, etc.

(1) (Reply)

How Will You End The Year? / Company Formation And Tax Matters / Governor Ikpeazu To Depart To Egypt For 2018 Intra-african Trade Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.