Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife (33755 Views)

"My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" / Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by buckbuz(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Men!!!!! Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by Dacronym(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
KingTom:
JOHN 19: VS; 30 shocked
Wow keep it up
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by Margy: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Olalan:
Shame on men who cheat on their wife........isn't the female anatomy same

Bless you for this

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by Lexusgs430: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
It's not crime nah.... Ladies love gifts, why is the source an issue?
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by Lexusgs430: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Olalan:

No... It's not the same....
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by mechanics(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
agbonkamen:
Fear Nigerian men grin
Lolz, not all na.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by Alectrona11: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
Eliteklaus:
The guy is just economising nah

grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by Blitz888(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
Cre8:
lol! grin grin grin. This is just ridiculous.

Meanwhile....

Happy Fresh Month. Enoy!

https://suptoldesigns.com

Prov 6:32 ESV
But a man who commits adultery lacks sense...
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by CloudResident(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
So even after benefiting from the largesse you still dey find time Social media aproko

Na win /win situation for everybody nah.side chick makes more profit, wife gets more gifts, man gets freedom of choice to nack, and you, same you benefit from the leftovers grin
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by ticoticotico: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
Olalan:

No bro, it's not same
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by tianshie(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Plus na the guy still give the side chick money to start the business. Na dat one we dey call Vicious Cycle of Malaria.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by franchasng: 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
Olalan:
Modified can someone explain why the female anatomy isn't the same..........
some have wide cervix hence wide pussy that makes it difficult for any man to enjoy sex with them, but they may have wonderful qualities like good character, great manners, lovely smile, good home keeping skills, very humble and respectful, supportive and always listening and patient, so men can ignore their wide pussy issue and wife them but with time, it becomes unbearable to keep up with pleasure less intercourse with your wife, hence some men cheat discretely while respecting their wife just to ensure peace reigns.

Some ladies have this gummy body and skin type that makes their body extra solidly elastic and can gum very well, hence making sex with men very pleasurable to the man.

Some ladies like this, childbirth hardly affect their pussy anatomy nor does childbirth and constant sex make their pussy to widen like in most women cases lipsrsealed

These are fortunate ladies, and you can never know until after you marry.

Marriage is mostly about luck.

In summary, all women pussy and body are not the same; some are tasteless, some are delicious, some are just okay, while some are too dry and wide that it makes any man that sleeps with them to hate sex shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by SmartMindsFx: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
Should that be a problem?
But to me, I think its a win win for everyone involved.

Side chick requests for money, instead of just dashing her, he buys her goods.

Wife seems to be a lovely one and she deserves gifts.

Point me where an error is.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by chocboi78(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
Chai.. Sense will not kill this man o

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
franchasng:
some have wide cervix hence wide pussy that makes it difficult for any man to enjoy sex with them, but they may have wonderful qualities like good character, great manners, lovely smile, good home keeping skills, very humble and respectful, supportive and always listening and patient, so men can ignore their wide pussy issue and wife them but with time, it becomes unbearable to keep up with pleasure less intercourse with your wife, hence some men cheat discretely while respecting their wife just to ensure peace reigns.

Some ladies have this gummy body and skin type that makes their body extra solidly elastic and can gum very well, hence making sex with men very pleasurable to the man.

Some ladies like this, childbirth hardly affect their pussy anatomy nor does childbirth and constant sex make their pussy to widen like in most women cases lipsrsealed

These are fortunate ladies, and you can never know until after you marry.

Marriage is mostly about luck.

In summary, all women pussy and body are not the same; some are tasteless, some are delicious, some are just okay, while some are too dry and wide that it makes any man that sleeps with them to hate sex shocked
cheesy if you know you know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by franchasng: 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
yettymuse:
cheesy if you know you know
me no know oh shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
Olalan:

Anatomy might be the same, but the moans are quite different. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by Awesomefred32(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
agbonkamen:
Fear Nigerian men grin

will you shut up

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
He is a good guy to both but heading for hell
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by hustler86(m): 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
agbonkamen:
Fear Nigerian men grin

Gorgeous.... SA girls de rush us cheesy
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by jaxxy(m): 12:59am On Dec 02, 2018
I think most guys have played this ignoble game with their galfrnds b4 at some time. However to ur wife is totally ridiculous.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by CarGuide: 4:12am On Dec 02, 2018
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by kenneth58(m): 4:27am On Dec 02, 2018
This is symbiosis

If you know you know

Follow signature to buy land in Bamboo luxury estate in Port Harcourt for residential and commercial use

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by Judybash93(m): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2018
Olalan:

I don't support cheating ok, but men just want to be comfortable with the love of their lives, if that doesn't come from their partners, they'll look elsewhere.... I'm just guessing that the man is missing something from his marriage. But he shouldn't have cheated though
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by Seahawk: 7:27am On Dec 02, 2018
May your wives make you and their side dudes equally as happy.

Win win for everyone wink
SmartMindsFx:
Should that be a problem?
But to me, I think its a win win for everyone involved.

Side chick requests for money, instead of just dashing her, he buys her goods.

Wife seems to be a lovely one and she deserves gifts.

Point me where an error is.

t
CloudResident:
So even after benefiting from the largesse you still dey find time Social media aproko

Na win /win situation for everybody nah.side chick makes more profit, wife gets more gifts, man gets freedom of choice to nack, and you, same you benefit from the leftovers grin

Surfboard:
He grows his girlfriend's business by buying her market and makes his wife happy by buying her gifts.

Everyone's happy. I don't see what the problem is. grin grin

thesicilian:

Not the same.

Judybash93

I don't support cheating ok, but men just want to be comfortable with the love of their lives, if that doesn't come from their partners, they'll look elsewhere.... I'm just guessing that the man is missing something from his marriage. But he shouldn't have cheated though

kenneth58:
This is symbiosis

If you know you know

Spark01:
This man makes both women happy. Him try

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by verifiablefacts: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
A Nigerian lady took to Twitter, to narrate how her friend's husband buys things from his side chick for his wife. 

According to Nigerian lady, her friend has always felt off with the gifts and just discovered that her husband buys things from his side chick at outrageous amounts for her. Read the tweets below; 

https://lailasnews.com/lady-narrates-how-her-friends-husband-buys-things-from-side-chick-for-wife/

and you come be reporter-in-chief? your friend my foot.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by Surfboard(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2018
Seahawk:

t

Amen! I wish you the same with your wife/husband. You think I will get married?
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by Spark01(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2018
Seahawk:

What's your business with my comment?, don't make me lay a curse on you and your generation this Sunday morning. Efulefu

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by oglalasioux(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2018
Olalan:

The female anatomy is not the same. Some are wide and some are tight. Depending on the size of your dick you'll find they are not the same. To make it worse, childbirth further widens the orifice.

However, the reasons men cheat are far beyond the female anatomy. Here is one of the most cogent reasons;

Men are programmed by nature to behave like babies. If you check, childless couples hardly cheat. But once babies come into a marriage, the woman's attention shifts to her children. That's when a man starts looking for someone else to babysit him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife by budusky05(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2018
agbonkamen:
Fear Nigerian men grin
If no be one thing I for say Eve na Nigerian woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) / I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad / Some Childish Things Some Men Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.