Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre (78443 Views)

Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) / Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
I remembered the day some soldiers made our driver to frog jump.... Na small remain I for join am.... All because I was laughing.....gringrin
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by Jothamthompson: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
What I don't understand is how dis APC ppl and their morons reason... U ppl claim Atiku is a wanted man in d US and have dared him to go to d US... D same Atiku is alleged to want to acquire a Visa so he can visit d US, U ppl now don't want him to b issued visa to go to d US where u claim he is a wanted man... Are U ppl sane at All? Shldnt U b encouraging him to visit there so dat d US can arrest him abi? How can a ppl b so confused and stupid at d same time abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by nairaman66(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
But boko haram go close to them and even kill them nothing happens.. I do much detest every security outfit in Nigeria!!

They do things like they are mini gods without regulation /supervision! I just hate their above the law attitude!!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by BruncleZuma: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nigerian Army sef...una just dey fall my hand anyhow.
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by BruncleZuma: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
Jothamthompson:
What I don't understand is how dis APC ppl and their morons reason... U ppl claim Atiku is a wanted man in d US and have dared him to go to d US... D same Atiku is alleged to want to acquire a Visa so he can visit d US, U ppl now don't want him to b issued visa to go to d US where u claim he is a wanted man... Are U ppl sane at All? Shldnt U b encouraging him to visit there so dat d US can arrest him abi? How can a ppl b so confused and stupid at d same time abeg

You get strength

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by israelmao(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
Transferred aggression
Transferred aggression 
Transferred aggression

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by PrincessB1(f): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
They need to stop this display of aggressiveness on the civilians.

It's the bokos that needs this kind of aggressiveness display, even torture and it's like.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by akinszz: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
emeijeh:
we call it kumba grin
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
OzziOhinoyi:
For the records, as a civilian, do not drive close to a military vehicle or convoy. Particularly in Nigeria.
Many civilians actually do this to evade traffic. Once they sight a convoy be it military nor high profile person , they join the queue and follow their tracks as though they are part of the motorcade. They do this to easily evade traffic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by jerryfemi88: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
krattoss:
Why in heavens earth will a civilian drive close to a military convoy?who says it was a convoy,don't paint this story a different picture
What if they re suicide car bombers,? Cos it doesn't ring alarm before a terror group strikes.

Although the soldiers might have overreacted but hell yeah those niggas got served right for what they did.
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by Hoodbilonia: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
d oda day i zoom pass customs
fesr catch dem for dia hilux
i just dont apply brakes
im too smooth in driving
drive like a thief
andnever get caught

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by NothingDoMe: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
krattoss:
Why in heavens earth will a civilian drive close to a military convoy?
What if they re suicide car bombers,? Cos it doesn't ring alarm before a terror group strikes.

Although the soldiers might have overreacted but hell yeah those niggas got served right for what they did.
So you cannot overtake again abi?
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by Centcanada: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Na only civilian body them day get power! Oloshi! Go and meet your meet in metele na. Idiot without sense. I hate military with their military mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by mechanics(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
hisexcellency34:
The major reason some Nigerians don't pity them when Boko Haram deals with them ruthlessly
you harsh o, you just have to pity them.
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by nkemjacob2(m): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
I dont tink if d act persecuting soldiers that are misbehaving, is functioning
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by Bimpe29: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
If it's herdsmen or BH they dare not.
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by planetx: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
I have never seen a more senseless group of morons and bullies like an average Nigerian soldier. Bunch of bloody cowards who only get power on unarmed civilians.
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by naturefellow(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
hisgrace090:
Uncultured Nigerian soldiers again, they'll never behave in a way people will mercy for them when they get into trouble.
lol

Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by Epifanio(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
chiagozien:
Trust a yoruba man at your own peril.

DOLLOP HEAD!!!

Southwesterners have indeed suffered, I pity them.

Ungrateful beast.
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by naturefellow(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
emeijeh:
LMAO. Like crocodile, right?
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by airsaylongcon: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
SenorFax:
Learn to hear the two sides of every story before jumping to believe it

Soldiers aren't that wicked unless provoked.

When they get regularly provoked by BH, why do they pull their "dirty uniform" and run? Why don't they ask the BH fighters to kneel down or lie down on the road as they have done here?
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by magicminister: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
Loool
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by JuanDeDios: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
krattoss:

There is no law against driving close to a military vehicle or even convoy. If you suspect they might be dangerous, you order them to stop and you search them and let them go. What is wrong with Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by ceejay80s(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
fake news, if u can't drive near millitary vehicle, how can somebody take video of incident and the millitary will allow it?
look at their boots, army don't wear brown boots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by oglalasioux(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nigerian army.

Their power has been on civilians since the days of Nzeogwu.
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by sweerychick(f): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Staged drama! You met soldiers punishing civilians and they allowed you video them. You think you make sense
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by gafsal: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
=SenorFax Learn to hear the two sides of every story before jumping to believe it
God bless you jaree..it has happened to me recently along Ijebu ode -Ibadan when I wanted to beat the G.O.C's wife convoy,the soldiers only told me to park for them to go though I thank God cos one of them got angry and a soldier wife among them said they should not stop but leave me alone. Soldiers are not so wicked if you don't cross your line.

Soldiers aren't that wicked unless provoked.
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by Collins4u1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
they only show power on unarmed people.. useless

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by Yoighaman(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
The soldiers did the right thing, why should you drive so close to them?...in view of recent happenings. They (soldiers) sometimes overreact but for security reasons, biko allow them be, it's better to die in battle than on some roads in the hands of some bloody cowards...we stand by our gallant soldiers, much love to them.
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by Deltatoto: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
Angelanest:
Some men were subjected to public humiliation and punishment by some soldiers along Lagos-Ibadan expressway. 

It was gathered that the offence of the men was that they were driving too close to the army's vehicle and the officers suspected that they might be dangerous, hence the men were stopped and forced to lay/kneel on the ground by the roadside. 

The presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, AAC, Omoyele Sowore, ran into the scene on his way from RCCG's Redemption camp as the soldiers were dealing with the men.

He told them it was not their duty to carry out arrests and that if they considered them suspects it was the job of the police to investigate and prosecute them.

The men were later released after series of exchanges and tension. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/men-publicly-humiliated-by-soldiers-for-driving-too-close-to-their-vehicle.html
under age Boko Haram ppl will be killing them but if they c innocent nigerians their manhood go stand
Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by tejiritex(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
krattoss:

Soldier don become God abi, are soldier supposed to be on the road if not for a failed country like ours.

Shame

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre by Josh44s(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
krattoss:

Just look at this f00l.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa / Good Friday Goes Wrong As "Jesus" Tries Fleeing Due To Excessive Flogging / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.