Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story (24994 Views)

Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey / Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates / Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by KanwuliaMama: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
Another fake news don reach front page?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by omonaijiria: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
GO TIKKKKKKKKKUUUUU!!!!!

Even this thread is already Atikulating

BMC una never chin-chom-tin

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Afamed: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
omonaijiria:
Gathering of BMC lai Mohammed offspring.

This has nothing to do with Atiku Visa application.

Read between the line.

You are all still in shock

Continue to dey dig
Kudos to you, you summoned courage to defend your pay master unlike your fellow Atikulooters who have sought refuge till after service tomorrow. Between when is Atiku going to Amelica?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by KanwuliaMama: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
omonaijiria:

Even this thread is already Atikulating

BMC una never chin-chom-tin

Oh jes o!
We go SHOW DEM!!!!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by omonaijiria: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Another fake news don reach front page?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

For where unless

Atiku Was in UK says Paul Ibe

BMC are only trying all efforts to console themselves.

Them no reach
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by KanwuliaMama: 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
omonaijiria:

You dey mind them.

Digging for rebuttal about.

This even affirm the story

Was Atiku in UK: Yes

Was Atiku Granted Visa: Yes

BMC are still in shock

Dem go RUN BELLE DIE Ke! grin
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by omonaijiria: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
Afamed:

Kudos to you, you summoned courage to come to this thread unlike your fellow Atikulooters who have sought refuge till after service tomorrow. Between when is Atiku going to Amelica?

Did the spokesman you copied said Atiku Was not in UK

Did the spokesman you BMC quoted said Atiku Was not granted US Visa

Also when will Buhari address press conference
When will Buhari address Nigeria journalist
When will Buhari appear at NTA for Journalist hang out

Will Buhari attend debate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Beeman1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Muhehehehehehe

Una don die wake up?
See SHIVERS!!!!
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

That was soooooooo FUN I SWEAR!
Una still dey doubt? wink
Lol... which shiver? Guy like I said earlier Us or no Us Buhari will definitely defeat Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by omonaijiria: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Dem go RUN BELLE DIE Ke! grin

Kwaaaakwaaaaaakwaaaaaaaaaaa

BMC thread already Atikulating

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by KanwuliaMama: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
omonaijiria:

Kwaaaakwaaaaaakwaaaaaaaaaaa

BMC thread already Atikulating

Chai!!!!!

Una wicked ooooooooo grin
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Afamed: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
omonaijiria:

Did the spokesman you copied said Atiku Was not in UK
Did the spokesman you BMC quoted said Atiku Was not granted US Visa
Also when will Buhari address press conference When will Buhari address Nigeria journalist When will Buhari appear at NTA for Journalist hang out
Will Buhari attend debate
Bla bla bla, when is Atiku going to Amelica? Simple question

4 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by omonaijiria: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
BMC oya where una dey hooo.

Why will you allow your consolation thread get Atikukated

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by omonaijiria: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
Afamed:

Bla bla bla, when is Atiku going to Amelica? Simple question

Simple answer "Atiku is with US Visa" and enters USA.

BMC are in for shock moment

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Afamed: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
omonaijiria:

Simple answer "Atiku is with US Visa" and enters USA.

BMC are in for shock moment
You mean he has entered United state of Adamawa?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by shakmati(m): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lol. BMC will create fake news and start masturbating to it. I don't know which normal human would want a person like the lifeless to continue being his or her president in 2019. I can't understand such myopism!
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Afamed: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
shakmati:
Lol. BMC will create fake news and start masturbating to it. I don't know which normal human would want a person like the lifeless to continue being his or her president in 2019. I can't understand such myopism!
Una don dey gather una momentum

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by omonaijiria: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Afamed:

You mean he has entered United state of Adamawa?

You see this
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Afamed: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
shakmati:
No to Atikulooting

3 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by omonaijiria: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
Afamed:

Una don dey gather una momentum

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Afamed: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
omonaijiria:

Radio without battery when is Atiku going to Amelica? Simple question

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by omonaijiria: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
Afamed:

Radio without battery when is Atiku going to Amelica? Simple question

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by gaby(m): 5:38am On Dec 02, 2018
Even if una give Atiku American kpali, my guy still no trust those yanks o.
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Basher8583: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2018
omonaijiria:

You dey mind them.

Digging for rebuttal about.

This even affirm the story

Was Atiku in UK: Yes

Was Atiku Granted Visa: Yes

BMC are still in shock

Mumu. What is the usefulness of a visa if it cannot be used.
All you Atiku supporters are just as daft as he himself is.

Do you think visa is our grouse with him.
If he claims he is not corrupt and thus has no case pending in USA then he should go there to prove the media wrong. Thank God they have now granted him visa. Let him use it. Simple

5 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Denikayan: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2018
grin grin grin

Who will go to jail willingly

Atiku is smarter than that

3 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by geemarock: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2018
Atiku is never an option for Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by wisdomkid: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2018
abc115:
Like dogs in a wheel, birds in a cage, or squirrels in a chain, ambitious men still climb and climb, with great labor, and incessant anxiety, but never reach the top.
- Robert Burton

Brainless, you are.
Selling NNPC shares is one way to ensure the corporation success. Can't believe people are this stupid.
Not everyone should be allowed to discuss Politics, especially stupid illiterate people like this fool.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by martineverest(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2018
why is it hard for him to go to USA?
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by abc115: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2018
wisdomkid:

Brainless, you are.
Selling NNPC shares is one way to ensure the corporation success. Can't believe people are this stupid.
Not everyone should be allowed to discuss Politics, especially stupid illiterate people like this fool.
Honest advice is unpleasant to the ears.
- Chinese Proverb

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by zlantanfan: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
All Atiku's supporters are thieves and liars. Imagine what a lie that story was yet those thieves were inside my mentions wąnking over it like Spongebob who just made a brand new crabby paddy. grin
Atiku matter tire me, what's so difficult in clearing himself of this moral burden once and for all, the way they keep dribbling themselves with contradictions shows definetly something is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Uglymugg: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2018
Damage Controll grin grin grin
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Toseenlove: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2018
Ayhomes:
Nigeria has the worst youth in the whole of universe, they are smart yet senseless. They are populous yet few because of their unity in diversity. They are so useless that they want to be great yet they are living in the past. They are here today supporting the same sets of thieves that brought us to where we are now. Senseless youth everywhere.

You took this words outta my mouth, I no longer support any politician again ever since i had an Insight on what is going on in this nation. Now I sit back and laugh at the FOOLISHNESS of this so call Nigerians who still support these crooooooks.
Re: Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story by Makapounse(m): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2018
Jonathan:
Only idiots believed Atiku in the first place
Abi Only Idiot believe in APC next Level , what had they do in their previous level

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu / Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement / I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.