Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (81506 Views)

I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend / Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day. / Triplet Brothers Marry Triplet Sisters In Enugu State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by tgmservice: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
It seems delta state is becoming the new sodom and Gomorrah.

Beating afonja state
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by omooba969(m): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
Dafreeguy:
old cargoes

Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Those who married two wives are not born again. It's a pity.
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
The Bible must be fulfilled. At a time, women will beg to bear a man's name.
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by Ugoww01(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
History is made
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by Champele(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Is this ones wife? looking like zombies
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by bluefilm: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
Old papas...

Old cargoes...

Ugliness upon ugliness...

I weep for all the children in that union.
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by Klington: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
evening newspapers are always very cheap..... If you know, you know

Meanwhile, the lady on left in the first picture is ticking time bomb...

Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
[quote author=omooba969 post=73474490][/quote]

Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by seunjungle1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
This one of the true pictures and colours of Africa
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
SenorFax:
These guys just helped their community in getting rid of 4 (four) single women at the same time.

That's a huge economic booster for their community.

Maths is not your thing abi?

Four brothers got married = 4 wives

Two of them took two wives = 2 extra wives.

Equals 6 wives, not 4.

1 Like

Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by movetoca: 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
Delta people ugly Sha. I used to think it's only Edo state that has ugly people in South South.
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by stanliwise(m): 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Very ugly family, see their faces na

undecided
Oga you fit create fly?
Abi na dem create themselves
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by chiboy1116: 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
SenorFax:
These guys just helped their community in getting rid of 4 (four) single women at the same time.

Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by Yankee101: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Poverty loading
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:05am On Dec 02, 2018
pocohantas:
This is what happens when a man thinks he has all the time to marry, he will end up with an evening newspaper like me.

Only rich men can get the beautiful ladies, broke guys will end up with women like this. Them go sha help each other.
... Hmmm. Make this table weh you dey shake no break my head o.You are not an evening news paper joor.
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by mastar111: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2018
These brothers have successfully used one stone to kill 6 birds instead of the proverbial 2. I recommend they join the economic team of the clueless government. Our country needs their discretion. But wait, why are they all looking old?
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by lordswill03: 12:22am On Dec 02, 2018
Well, I only saw three brothers. Abi the forth one is shy to snap bi
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by cbngov01(m): 12:53am On Dec 02, 2018
Dafreeguy:
old cargoes

All fugly

1 Like

Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by slimderek(m): 1:31am On Dec 02, 2018
Olalan:
Like they say in local parlance a polygamous home is like a yard filled with mad people, how people still chose this path amazes me with all the stories we have seen or heard from those homes
What are you saying man?
Cause them nor deh bleach?
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by Birminghamvirgo(m): 2:02am On Dec 02, 2018
IamD18:
Truth be told; They look very very scary.

Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by ncoolsome(m): 2:07am On Dec 02, 2018
SenorFax:

U go hate maths for school ghun ooh...4 brother got married. 2 got married to 2 wives each= 4 wifes while 2 got married to 1 each=2 wives.
Abeg 4wives +2wives isn't that = 6wives??
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by longerthroat(m): 3:03am On Dec 02, 2018
the last pics be like say na gay wedding.
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by foster212: 3:10am On Dec 02, 2018
Why always Delta?
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by mechanics(m): 4:05am On Dec 02, 2018
SenorFax:

hmmmmm, those that married two wives are not practicing the Bible, that's a sin.
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by mechanics(m): 4:06am On Dec 02, 2018
The two did well while the other two didn't do well, you know my reason.
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by scait(m): 4:14am On Dec 02, 2018
na their own problem be that
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by CarGuide: 4:14am On Dec 02, 2018
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by pussyeater(m): 4:56am On Dec 02, 2018
Chai! See as ugliness take run in one family. shocked

Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by Flamzey00(m): 5:11am On Dec 02, 2018
Old and ugly families. These are the kinda people govt need to arrest for destroying the lives of their unborn kids. If papa ugly and mama ugly too; the result is always outrageous “Beast”
Re: Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos by Christianokaro(m): 5:28am On Dec 02, 2018
Angelanest:
Our Isoko brothers from Delta state are back in the news again for the same reason. According to reports, four brothers from Isoko, Delta state performed a rare feat in the annals of marriage in Nigeria as they got married in style today.

According to report, two of the brothers married two wives each while the other two married one wife each, thereby making it six wives brought into the family in one day. 

It was gathered that the traditional wedding attracted a lot of villagers and guests who came to witness the new development being that it has rarely happened in the community. 

This is coming after a prince identified as Obukeni Prince Monday Ochendu from the family of His Royal Majesty Edward Obukeni 1 (Jp) Ovie Of Igbide Kingdom in Delta State, got married two wives on Saturday, October 27th.

See more here; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/four-brothers-marry-the-same-day-in-delta-two-marry-two-wives-each-photos.html
Four brothers from Isoko? like don't they have names? where in isoko are they from?
looking at the faces of the men and their brides, every right thinking person would know that this isn't a fresh marriage. Probably the couples would have been cohabiting for years before now and might already have grown up children and they chose to do the right thing as custom demands in this Buhari economy. That explains why its two brides at same time(I mean if the man already has the two women in his house with children) but paper bag journalists will just pick up their phones and type whatever their little brain can comprehend all because they want to trend. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prewedding Photos Of Canadian Lady & Nigerian Man: "My Arms Will Be Your Home" / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.