Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested (41916 Views)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday / El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by John20017(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
deomelo:

Obviously, rumors, gossips and baseless rubbish can not wash your atiku clean.

If you are going to defend atiku, start by explaining to us why ordinary Nigerians can walk into the US embassy and obtain American visa while atiku can not.

Explain to us why the US flagged ariku as a PPE and an undesirable element who they must prevent from entering their country.

Explain to us the reasons why atiku took bribe from Siemens and laundered the money via American financial institution, violating American money laundering laws in the process.

Spewing some rubbish and gossip nonsense about trump calling PMB lifeless is a very lazy and shallow defence.

Ever since I realised that the reason why some governments starve their people is to get them to dance to their tune during election time, I have decided make both my voice heard and vote count .
Are the people at the helm of the affairs in this administration the best we've got in this country?

Until those in support of this administration show me any of the buhari's ministers that can get a messenger job in any of the developed countries, I won't take them serious,
how full grown intelligent persons would prefer a less qualify persons over a more qualified persons beats my imagination,
Being sentimental in issues that even could eliminate him from from face of earth.

. If you can't be a solution to the country, at least, don't be a problem either
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by John20017(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
MetaPhysical:

Atiku is not the only Head of Nigerian government that has cheated us. IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, GEJ, Umaru Dikko, Dasuki, Diezani, and so on and so forth.... IBB tried twice to return and he was disgraced each time. If GEJ try to return to power he will be disgraced. Same goes for Obasanjo. If Dasuki or Diezani try to run for Presidency they will be disgraced. So I dont want you to feel personal about what I said in regard to Atiku. Atiku even disgraced himself ahead of the electorate disgracing him. Do you know Atiku's history? The guy is a scam.

In 2006 he left PDP because Umaru Yaradua got the nomination. He was bitter against Yaradua and their family. Back in 1992 however, it was Shehu Yardua, the elder brother, who opened Atiku's eyes to politics. In any case, he left PDP and joined AC to be its candidate. AC gave its ticket to Nuhu Ribadu. Then he wanted to go into a coalition with Buhari in ANPP but after their meeting he rescinded and started flirting with going back to PDP.

He did same thing in 2011, after returning to PDP. GEJ got the ticket. Atiku was bitterly upset that he refused to attend inauguration for GEJ. He formed another party called PDM. But in background he had gone back to Buhari to pick up the tatters from their coalition talks that he fled from in 2007. He returned back to PDP and GEJ that he had earlier abandoned. In 2013 Buhari and Tinubu formed APC. They both knew Atiku was not to be trusted after what they have observed in him as politically unstable. He led a rebellion in PDP and formed a nPDP that went to join APC hoping he would get ticket. As was the case in past, he came third behind Buhari and Kwankwaso. In 2017 Tinubu started talking about Buhari running second term. Atiku got the hint and fled back to PDP.

Is this the person we are to entrust with the politics of the largest black nation in the world? A greedy, politically unstable, hustler?

Ever since I realised that the reason why some governments starve their people is to get them to dance to their tune during election time, I have decided make both my voice heard and vote count .
Are the people at the helm of the affairs in this administration the best we've got in this country?

Until those in support of this administration show me any of the buhari's ministers that can get a messenger job in any of the developed countries, I won't take them serious,
how full grown intelligent persons would prefer a less qualify persons over a more qualified persons beats my imagination,
Being sentimental in issues that even could eliminate him from from face of earth.

. If you can't be a solution to the country, at least, don't be a problem either.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by John20017(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
misano:

Thanks for D reply, I really want 2 kick out APC & Buhari. But with Atiku, it's difficult.

1) US will hardly sell weapons to Nigeria to fight Boko if Atiku wins, we noticed that in GEJ's era.

2) We have very few foreign investors in Nigeria, with Atiku it will be worse. Businessmen will think they will have to pay kickbacks to top politicians before their businesses in Nigeria can work.

3) International trade with USA, Israel, France, UK, Australia & Canada will be affected greatly.

4) APC are set to release more propaganda reports with lots of lies that will affect Atiku's campaign.

. If you can't be a solution to the country, at least, don't be a problem either.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by John20017(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
efighter:

Atikuloot is our brother and fellow citizen. He is our ex-president. He is some people's father, husband. Why would you wish that he goes to US? You want him to get arrested and jailed? Even the UK that he sneeked to, he had to quickly sneek back to Nigeria before Interpol lay hands on him. Atikuloot please don't go to US, we do not want our ex-president to be jailed in US. That will spoil the county's image. We have enough of your Biafran supporters in US jails for drug trafficking already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years / Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.