Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey (37203 Views)

Pete Edochie & Lookalike, Kingsley Abasili In UNROYAL, Appear In Same Movie / Tobi Bakre, Kanu Nwankwo And Odion Ighalo Spotted Together / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by CutenaijaMedia(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Mr P of Psquare, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appears In Football Jersey

Nigerian Talented singer Mr P appears on football Jersey with Kanu Nwankwo And Others 

He Captioned it 

"Tag a Football Lover" 

The question is "is he about to join Football club"

See more photos : https://cute9ja.com/photos-mr-p-of-psquare-kanu-nwankwo-and-others-appears-in-football-attire/

5 Likes

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
Wow is that not El hadji Diouf , shocked
Dude is way back from Adam but why is he still looking 25? undecided
All those guys are his mates in football but see them see him.

Somebody pls tell me that's not him

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by itspzpics(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by derrydinny: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
wtf is football attire?

dem suppose stone this blogger

2 Likes

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by dyangprof(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Wow is that not El hadji Diouf , shocked Dude is way back from Adam but why is he still looking 25? undecided All those guys are his mates in football but see them see him.
Somebody pls tell me that's not him
Diouf, the aggressive and stubborn footballer

18 Likes

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by ClintonEmex: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
Is Jay Jay Okocha the coach?
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by pennywys(m): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by jarkbauer: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
With headings like this you know Nairaland is don finish

4 Likes

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Alejob: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
wink
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by donaldfafree(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Clearance seedorf. Wow

5 Likes

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by legendmoney(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
After the match dem go wire them appearance fee.

Make your clients confirm you, make youself Cash out before Xmas

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by myners007: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Mr P hanging out with big boys Like Okocha and Kanu while Jude and the his stoogie Paul will be hanging out with guys Onazi, Kelechi Iheanacho and maybe Garba Lawal

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Poorboy: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ugly people
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Larryallovernig: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
Good!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Opiletool(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
CutenaijaMedia:
Mr P of Psquare, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appears In Football Jersey

Nigerian Talented singer Mr P appears on football Jersey with Kanu Nwankwo And Others 

He Captioned it 

"Tag a Football Lover" 

The question is "is he about to join Football club"

See more photos : https://cute9ja.com/photos-mr-p-of-psquare-kanu-nwankwo-and-others-appears-in-football-attire/

What a dumb question. At what age?

3 Likes

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by COOLDK(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
Diouffff

The other guy looks like Sedorfff

5 Likes

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
Did Diouf bleach?

Kanu should please shave his hair, he now looks stupid on it. I think his Sportybet advert is the worst advert of all time.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by TIDDOLL(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
[/b]Imagine, na "Seedorf" this Op they brandish as "Others" undecided[b]

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Onlinealaba(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
meet up of great men..men wey sabi

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

1 Like

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Larryfest(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
Once a footballer always a footballer.....
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Topmaike007(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
Wow see old men looking like Young guys,chai sport sweet oo
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Topmaike007(m): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
TIDDOLL:
him no Sabi am na

1 Like

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by legendmoney(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
7Alexander:
Did Diouf bleach?

Kanu should please shave his hair, he now looks stupid on it. I think his Sportybet advert is the worst advert of all time.
I am telling you, my blood begins to boil when I see it... Make one day, I no go transfer aggression to my TV , cos of that advert grin

7 Likes

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by DonBenny77(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lauren is present
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by COOLDK(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
TIDDOLL:

Na Craze dey worry am.

For the settings, Na Mr P be the other

10 Likes

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by davillian(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
Make we choose who we go carry go house from these girls.

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Sleekfingers: 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
7Alexander:
Did Diouf bleach?

Peak milk and startimes nko.....kanu is too local for my liking.....that nna behavior...is something else....after spending so many years outside

6 Likes

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
dyangprof:

Diouf, the aggressive and stubborn footballer

Yes I love him those days aggressive and Stubborn yet smiles a lot

2 Likes

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by wolero7(m): 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
How is it that it is only Mr P and Kanu that the OP mentioned? When we have Okocha, Seedorf, El Hadji Diouf, Khalilou Fadiga and the rest.

9 Likes

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
Music doesn’t pay again, now he wants to play football at his old age
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by toprealman: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
You can tell who the real ballers are from their footwear.....if you know, you know.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Falls On Stage In Kigali, Rwanda (Video) / Daddy Freeze Supports Man Who Raped 16 Year-Old-Girl,Wants To Marry Her In Delta / Ini Edo And Her Slimmer Bod In Hot New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.