Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady (10926 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by PenGriffey: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
An appeal is being made to women to always keep their bodies clean to facilitate smooth love-making sessions with their romantic partners.
A man has recorded the strange experience he had while having s*x with a lady he met last month.
According to him, her body smelt like a rat had died in her for like two weeks and this really caused him hassles during the romantic session. He decided to make a public appeal to other ladies to always practice good and proper hygiene to prevent causing their partners discomfort in bed.
Read his mail sent to a relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin below:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by PenGriffey: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
Orisisrisi thread....
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by IamPlato(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
One Of The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man is taking A Woman Home And After all The Kissin and Konji is On Level 9, you Pull Her Pant And That Place welcomes You With Smell Like Decaying corpse

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by harkandey(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
radarada, that's your own problem?
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by amaniro: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
shocked

I thank God I use helmet while giving heads.

9 Likes

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by nero2face: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
Next time if she insist u give her head, Just insert a finger inside her, take it to her nose, u will see she will stand up and run away naked... Thinking its a rat poison grin grin grin

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
Why do these men think some of them don't smell as some ladies smell too? I've been told by a lady that a guy removed his boxers to have sex with her, and once the boxers was off, the odour of the room changed, and she couldn't stand it. What of your mouth odours? I think women are more matured in handling these things than men. She didn't create a social media handle to vent her frustration. At times, you walk past some guys and the stench called body odour could make you cease breath 'till you leave that place.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by nero2face: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
kimbraa:
Why do these men think some of them don't smell as some ladies smell too? I've been told by a lady that a guy removed his boxers to have sex with her, and once the boxers was off, the odour of the room changed, and she couldn't stand it. What of your mouth odours? I think women are more matured in handling these things than men. She didn't create a social media handle to vent her frustration. SMH.
are u saying we should pretend to be fine when she smells down there just to look mature... Ayam not understanding Biko

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hmm bros how man go do na! Na to close eye nack her finish go find one rap of weed smoke nagrin

1 Like

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
nero2face:
are u saying we should pretend to be fine when she smells down there just to look mature... Ayam not understanding Biko
If I play your tape, you'll cry. grin

Do you know that 9 out of 10 guys wear boxers for more than a week? On the average. As for girls, perhaps, 1 out of 10 girls would wear pant more than once.

Most guys don't know what night bath is.

It's a shame that while girls manage their bodies with what they go through once every month, I'm sure that if guys were to menstruate; they'd stink like dead rats going by how some manage themselves with a penis. grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by PenGriffey: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
kimbraa:

Do you know that 9 out of 10 guys wear boxers for more than a week? On the average. As for girls, perhaps, 1 out of 10 girls would wear pant more than once.

It's a shame that while girls manage their bodies with what they go through once every month, I'm sure that if guys were to menstruate; they'd stink like dead rats going by how some manage themselves with a penis. grin
no let me vex. just kiquiet there

6 Likes

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by NOC1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
Had same ugly experience last year when I visited Akwaibom , invited this friend of mine to the hotel I was staying after much talking hormones of two adults in one room decided to tangle, but when I undressed the beautiful looking girl, the smell from that place made my johnthomas to relax, i quickly played calm as if nothing then lied to her that i have no CD and I won't like to take advantage of my guest.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by ChopBellefull(m): 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
My guy its so annoying and displeasing.... I don tire to wash my bedsheet every two days. Thank God deek no get nose, if nt no woman go get belle coz all man go run.

I want to salute my coconut oil for being there for me, coz wen da place smell i just apply coconut oil on it and at least, d smell go reduce. Yuck

10 Likes

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
PenGriffey:
no let me vex. just kiquiet there
See as the truth pain you! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by ChopBellefull(m): 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
kimbraa:

Kimbraa, dats a diff issue as body odour and mouth odour occur in both sex. Buh ds 1 z jst too bad. I am nt insulting d ladies or sth.. Bt isn't there a way out to ds smelling kpekus?

1 Like

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by nero2face: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
kimbraa:

this isn't a fight of who's more clean than the other, I won't argue about this with u, if am not a Man u can be deceiving me with ur points, thank God am a man and I've come across some ladies, I never said all ladies are dirty, but comparing who's dirtier between girls and guys, except ur living in a different planet as me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
ChopBellefull:

Kimb.raa, dats a diff issue as body odour and mouth odour occur in both sex. Buh ds 1 z jst too bad. I am nt insulting d ladies or sth.. Bt isn't there a way out to ds smelling kpekus?
Smelly kpekus is a small problem na. I think that in the stead of running to social media to run down on any gender, why not be a man and tell these ladies of your ordeal. It's best they're told, and hate you than coming on social media to complain 'cause in their sober moments, they'd be grateful you told them. Complaining here doesn't solve the issue if they're not told. Actually, some people smell and don't know.

Don't downplay mouth odour, or body odour.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by PenGriffey: 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
kimbraa:
No, your the one lying. Instead of you to say your the girl, you directing it to some innocent girl whose peacefully sleeping now.

1 Like

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
nero2face:
this isn't a fight of who's more clean than the other, I won't argue about this with u, if am not a Man u can be deceiving me with ur points, thank God am a man and I've come across some ladies, I never said all ladies are dirty, but comparing who's dirtier between girls and guys, except ur living in a different planet as me...
I didn't say all guys are dirty, but used propositions like 'Some and most' to drive home my point. Maybe you should change your cycle of girlfriends since you know not all girls smell.
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
PenGriffey:
No, your the one lying. Instead of you to say your the girl, you directing it to some innocent girl whose peacefully sleeping now.
Will saying I am the girl make the pain go away? grin

SMH, my kpekus should be the least to smell. Save your energy.
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by DateMynd44(m): 2:14am On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:

na who dey give u these statistics?

2 Likes

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by PenGriffey: 3:11am On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Will saying I am the girl make the pain go away? grin

SMH, my kpekus should be the least to smell. Save your energy.
u don high, you go let me flog you just now, you dont even have respect for the gods. Dont make ém angry young lady. When you haven't washed your "kpekus"in 3 weeks still yet you the one shouting the most.
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Khd95(m): 5:24am On Dec 02, 2018
Na comments I come read tongue
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Michelle55: 6:24am On Dec 02, 2018
Here to read comments like the poster above rightly said wink I no fit argue

1 Like

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by happybee: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2018
Make I park here too like the poster above me..
Mi o le wa ku..
grin

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Twoclans(f): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2018
Simple hygiene is not expensive, let me put this down it could help someone.

1,As a lady you need to find the best bathing soap that suits your skin type .And remember the soap you use during the harmattan might not be so efficient during hot weather .A relatively good soap could go for 250 ~ 350 per bar.

2, Never repeat an underwear. Wash it before you wear it again. Underwears must not be so expensive .Buy the cheap ones buy plenty .Most guys cant identify an expensive bra but they can identify a dirty one.

3, Buy a vaginal wash,there are some that are
recommended by dermatologist. femfresh is about the most affordable brand in the market .This product goes for N1,500 and you can use it for 8 weeks before you buy another one .

4,Don't have multiple sex partners, different rods in your body can actually cause diseases for you.

5,If you must keep the hair on your vagina please trim it.And don't keep arm pit hair for any reason .

6,And above all there are actually places were there is no access to water in Nigeria ,I pray you don't stay in such places ,this is because you need alot of water to keep your body and cloths clean .

7,Do not sleep with your pants , you don't even need to wear pant everyday ,allow that area breath abeg.

8, Take extra care of your body during your monthly flow so that the bad blood leaving your body does not leave a stench on you .Blood has a toxic smell .

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 02, 2018
IamPlato:
One Of The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man is taking A Woman Home And After all The Kissin and Konji is On Level 9, you Pull Her Pant And That Place welcomes You With Smell Like Decaying corpse
Guy please take it easy oo
We need to help these LADIES out there.
Some of Such Ladies hate to be corrected.
Whenever I run into a few of them, I made sure I treated them by counseling them on the need for improved hygienic practices.

I also advice them to WEAR COTTON UNDIES and not Nylon made undies.
WASH yourself regularly with CLEAN WATER, but before such wash your hands.

AVOID SWEAT and poorly ventilated apartments.
Always WIPE ONCE, from the front to the back.
NEVER take it from the back to the front because you may end up introducing germs from the anus into the vaginaa.

Avoid Anal Sex, no matter what.
If you are being pressured advice the other person to conduct such on him or herself.
AVOID adding so much weight.
Do not share towels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by nero2face: 6:54am On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:
I didn't say all guys are dirty, but used propositions like 'Some and most' to drive home my point. Maybe you should change your cycle of girlfriends since you know not all girls smell.
I need not to change, my girlfriend is like a Gold... I think you should change ur cycle of guys... So u won't see him wearing a boxer for a week
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Venerable612(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2018
Twoclans:
Simple hygiene is not expensive, let me put this down it could help someone.

1,As a lady you need to find the best bathing soap that suits your skin type .And remember the soap you use during the harmattan might not be so efficient during hot weather .A relatively good soap could go for 250 ~ 350 per bar.

2, Never repeat an underwear. Wash it before you wear it again. Underwears must not be so expensive .Buy the cheap ones buy plenty .Most guys cant identify an expensive bra but they can identify a dirty one.

3, Buy a vaginal wash,there are some that are
recommended by dermatologist. femfresh is about the most affordable brand in the market .This product goes for N1,500 and you can use it for 8 weeks before you buy another one .

4,Don't have multiple sex partners, different rods in your body can actually cause diseases for you.

5,If you must keep the hair on your vagina please trim it.And don't keep arm pit hair for any reason .

6,And above all there are actually places were there is no access to water in Nigeria ,I pray you don't stay in such places ,this is because you need alot of water to keep your body and cloths clean .

7,Do not sleep with your pants , you don't even need to wear pant everyday ,allow that area breath abeg.

8, Take extra care of your body during your monthly flow so that the bad blood leaving your body does not leave a stench on you .Blood has a toxic smell .

I think the smell is more of body infection. Everyone has to take antibiotics once in a while, in addition to the things you highlighted

Twoclans:

Abuse of antibiotics can have huge side effects on a woman and even men. I agree with you that infections can cause that smell ,in that case its best a medical personnel handles the case. The medications are not very expensive also.

NB

See evilforest comment up.Abuse of antibiotics can kill.

EVILFOREST:

You are totally wrong.
Have you ever read about ANTIBIOTICS...??
Taking it when it’s unnecessary can be deleterious.
Too much exposure to ANTIBIOTICS suppresses the growth of naturally occurring flora( organisms that are meant to maintain a certain pH within a particular organ).

With this suppression, it encourages the growth of VIRULENT ONES, leading to prolonged and repeated discharges.
Ask LADIES, that have exposed themselves to these incessant antibiotics.
They always have recurrence of vaginal discharge

Both of you are right.

No medication should be abused!

It should be taken with doctor’s prescriptions.
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by GOFRONT(m): 7:02am On Dec 02, 2018
Smelling puna issue again......

Most girls have only one issue to deal with, which is their Pvssy odour....

But we guyz have 3 diffrent issues to deal with .....3 issues for we guyz oo.....

Issues are: Our soured smelling boxers, Our mouth stench, Our body odour....

If our body is not smelling, our boxer is soured. If our boxer is fresh, our mouth has bad breathe......Sometimes some commercial vehicle driver's mouth odour wan kill me before I get to my bus stop.....

I don talk, and if u get problem with my views, I dey my house. Comman beat me..

4 Likes

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2018
Same nonsense topic again even on a Sunday morning undecided Mehn this place suck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head / 10 Types Of Sugar Mummies That Exist In Nigeria / Lady Caught With A Vibrator Lied To Her Mom That It Is A Massager (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.