Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady (10920 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by frugal(m): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:
If I play your tape, you'll cry. grin

Do you know that 9 out of 10 guys wear boxers for more than a week? On the average. As for girls, perhaps, 1 out of 10 girls would wear pant more than once.

Most guys don't know what night bath is.

It's a shame that while girls manage their bodies with what they go through once every month, I'm sure that if guys were to menstruate; they'd stink like dead rats going by how some manage themselves with a penis. grin
Haba hanty shocked
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by MannieA(f): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
nero2face:
I need not to change, my girlfriend is like a Gold... I think you should change ur cycle of guys... So u won't see him wearing a boxer for a week

.loollzz...ur girlfriend is like gold...buh you are f***ing girls DAT smells like rat...oh geee.....this is funny
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by TanyLoe(f): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
ChopBellefull:

Kimbraa, dats a diff issue as body odour and mouth odour occur in both sex. Buh ds 1 z jst too bad. I am nt insulting d ladies or sth.. Bt isn't there a way out to ds smelling kpekus?
Is there any way out in the kind of sounds and body shaking you guys do before releasing?

I believe if a woman wants to be neat, she will

1 Like

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by TanyLoe(f): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
nero2face:
are u saying we should pretend to be fine when she smells down there just to look mature... Ayam not understanding Biko

If he noticed that kind of smell from the lady
He would have told her
Not making public announcement
No
Don't pretend but be man enough to call the lady to order

1 Like

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by TanyLoe(f): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Why do these men think some of them don't smell as some ladies smell too? I've been told by a lady that a guy removed his boxers to have sex with her, and once the boxers was off, the odour of the room changed, and she couldn't stand it. What of your mouth odours? I think women are more matured in handling these things than men. She didn't create a social media handle to vent her frustration. At times, you walk past some guys and the stench called body odour could make you cease breath 'till you leave that place.

Lol
My friends and I were busy checking out this guy untill he walked passed us and the stench was hell
I just couldn't believe it
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by TanyLoe(f): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
nero2face:
Next time if she insist u give her head, Just insert a finger inside her, take it to her nose, u will see she will stand up and run away naked... Thinking its a rat poison grin grin grin

Lol
I support this one
Let her know that she wants to kill you

1 Like

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by TanyLoe(f): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

I thank God I use helmet while giving heads.

Will your helmet prevent mouth infection?
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by MannieA(f): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
TanyLoe:

Lol
My friends and I were busy checking out this guy untill he walked passed us and the stench was hell
I just couldn't believe it

..some boys dey smell ooo..lol

sometimes I just wonder how tf a girl bleeps 'em
oh gee....gross
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by TanyLoe(f): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Twoclans:
Simple hygiene is not expensive, let me put this down it could help someone.

1,As a lady you need to find the best bathing soap that suits your skin type .And remember the soap you use during the harmattan might not be so efficient during hot weather .A relatively good soap could go for 250 ~ 350 per bar.

2, Never repeat an underwear. Wash it before you wear it again. Underwears must not be so expensive .Buy the cheap ones buy plenty .Most guys cant identify an expensive bra but they can identify a dirty one.

3, Buy a vaginal wash,there are some that are
recommended by dermatologist. femfresh is about the most affordable brand in the market .This product goes for N1,500 and you can use it for 8 weeks before you buy another one .

4,Don't have multiple sex partners, different rods in your body can actually cause diseases for you.

5,If you must keep the hair on your vagina please trim it.And don't keep arm pit hair for any reason .

6,And above all there are actually places were there is no access to water in Nigeria ,I pray you don't stay in such places ,this is because you need alot of water to keep your body and cloths clean .

7,Do not sleep with your pants , you don't even need to wear pant everyday ,allow that area breath abeg.

8, Take extra care of your body during your monthly flow so that the bad blood leaving your body does not leave a stench on you .Blood has a toxic smell .

I know that you know (femfresh or female tight) is antiseptic ?
It has its own side effects
Won't advice anyone to use it
Instead treat yourself of infection
Stick to one joystick o
And wash up always , plus wear cotton pants
The cookie has its own natural smell and you will know as a woman when you smell good down there
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by carter009(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin grin grin
nero2face:
Next time if she insist u give her head, Just insert a finger inside her, take it to her nose, u will see she will stand up and run away naked... Thinking its a rat poison grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by carter009(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Your right dear, but If only some of them will listen to you to stick to one joystick
TanyLoe:

Stick to one joystick o
The cookie has its own natural smell and you will know as a woman when you smell good down there
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by MannieA(f): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
TanyLoe:

Stick to one joystick o

this is the only true post about the vagina DAT I av seen

the use of products can be harmful.. treat urself and clean ur vagina with Luke warm water or cold water...u don't av to carry perfume and spray on it...the vagina has it's own natural smell...when u eat well too and take fruits.. the smell of your vagina will be very nice and natural.... and also drink lots of water... it helps cleanse ur system...it makes ur urine odourless..and it makes ur urine clear which will prevent odour after u urinate
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by coolh3ad(m): 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:
I didn't say all guys are dirty, but used propositions like 'Some and most' to drive home my point. Maybe you should change your cycle of girlfriends since you know not all girls smell.

which cycle of girlfriends?. Abegi, even girls wey be "big girls" wey everybody know say dem be "big girls" dey carry smelly p*ssy up and down...**Talking from experience** so don't tell me these are local girls...Big Girls!!!
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by coolh3ad(m): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
TanyLoe:

If he noticed that kind of smell from the lady
He would have told her
Not making public announcement
No
Don't pretend but be man enough to call the lady to order

How should he have said it?. Put yourself in his shoes.How would you have said it?. Then yourself In her shoes.How would you accept it if a guy (your bobo) talk say your p*ssy dey smell. .Be sincere!!! (I no follow you fight o. na question i just dey ask)
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by don4real18(m): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
nero2face:
I pity your finger... The smell will linger for like a week even if you soak your finger in bleach solution. grin

3 Likes

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by TanyLoe(f): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

How should he have said it?. Put yourself in his shoes.How would you have said it?. Then yourself In her shoes.How would you accept it if a guy (your bobo) talk say your p*ssy dey smell. .Be sincere!!! (I no follow you fight o. na question i just dey ask)

Putting myself in his shoes
How will i say it=call her and tell her, the truth have to be told
and if my man told me my cookie smells
I won't feel bad because instead of him keeping quiet and walking away he told me and will do something about it. I don't see anything to be shy about here
You stink do something about it
Simple
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by captainking(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:

Do you know that 9 out of 10 guys wear boxers for more than a week? On the average. As for girls, perhaps, 1 out of 10 girls would wear pant more than once.

It's a shame that while girls manage their bodies with what they go through once every month, I'm sure that if guys were to menstruate; they'd stink like dead rats going by how some manage themselves with a penis. grin
your statement 9 out of 10 guys wears one boxer a week is totally wrong.. You Could rephrase by saying that 9out of every 10 guys you have met does not.. Not a generalized statement.. Students do that mostly.. I see no reason why a mature working class bloke would wear one boxer and singlet more than once a week.. Every stage of life has its accompanying change
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Zane2point4(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Why do these men think some of them don't smell as some ladies smell too? I've been told by a lady that a guy removed his boxers to have sex with her, and once the boxers was off, the odour of the room changed, and she couldn't stand it. What of your mouth odours? I think women are more matured in handling these things than men. She didn't create a social media handle to vent her frustration. At times, you walk past some guys and the stench called body odour could make you cease breath 'till you leave that place.
Open another thread and vent this your topic another day.
For now OP is asking why many Nigerian girls aren't neat and smells like dead rat down there.
And you need not to compare an ordinary body odour to a pussycat smell. The later is highly offensive.
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by amaniro: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
TanyLoe:

Will your helmet prevent mouth infection?

Girls odor from down there is worst than mouth infections.
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by ChopBellefull(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
TanyLoe:

Is there any way out in the kind of sounds and body shaking you guys do before releasing?

I believe if a woman wants to be neat, she will

Well nt all guys make sound wen releasing, me i dont...
Well Nice yanch u gat there
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by zomoears(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:

Battle of d sexes....
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by kelvincruz(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:

.body differences .women would smell like bigpig if they follow guys footstep
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by coolh3ad(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
TanyLoe:

Putting myself in his shoes
How will i say it=call her and tell her, the truth have to be told
and if my man told me my cookie smells
I won't feel bad because instead of him keeping quiet and walking away he told me and will do something about it. I don't see anything to be shy about here
You stink do something about it
Simple

I hear. na so e dey very easy ma
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by virago(f): 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:
gringringringringringrin
I don laff tire for this thread
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
virago:
gringringringringringrin
I don laff tire for this thread
Abeg, laugh. It's free of charge. grin
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
Zane2point4:

Open another thread and vent this your topic another day.
For now OP is asking why many Nigerian girls aren't neat and smells like dead rat down there.
And you need not to compare an ordinary body odour to a pussycat smell. The later is highly offensive.
I wanted to ignore you like I've been ignoring some mentions on this thread, but this your ignorance has to be stopped. So, you mean to tell me that you haven't met someone in your life whose body odour made you uncomfortable? Since you haven't, I have, and it's as bad as smelly vagina.
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by finalboss(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Will saying I am the girl make the pain go away? grin

SMH, my kpekus should be the least to smell. Save your energy.
the type of guys you roll with.
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
finalboss:
the type of guys you roll with.
Abeg, go one side. Did I mention I was dating a pig?
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by MannieA(f): 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
ChopBellefull:

Well nt all guys make sound wen releasing, me i dont...
Well Nice yanch u gat there

oh...you just cum like DAT wow...wow.....you just pour without vibrating.. lol...okay
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by finalboss(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2018
kimbraa:
Abeg, go one side. Did I mention I was dating a pig?
k
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:09am On Dec 03, 2018
PenGriffey:
An appeal is being made to women to always keep their bodies clean to facilitate smooth love-making sessions with their romantic partners.
A man has recorded the strange experience he had while having s*x with a lady he met last month.
According to him, her body smelt like a rat had died in her for like two weeks and this really caused him hassles during the romantic session. He decided to make a public appeal to other ladies to always practice good and proper hygiene to prevent causing their partners discomfort in bed.
Read his mail sent to a relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin below:

let me play simple detective here, the guy simple said for past few months he has taken home few girls and the hygiene is terrible

to me he either goes to type of place he finds such women or he target certain types of women in general women that gives him easy sex

i might be wrong but it seems targets easy sex girls in bars or clubs and ends up being the last client of the night after the girl had 3 sessions of quick sex

sure how you end up with girls if poor hygiene all the time

1 Like

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by pedrilo: 4:01am On Dec 03, 2018
Twoclans:
Simple hygiene is not expensive, let me put this down it could help someone.

1,As a lady you need to find the best bathing soap that suits your skin type .And remember the soap you use during the harmattan might not be so efficient during hot weather .A relatively good soap could go for 250 ~ 350 per bar.

2, Never repeat an underwear. Wash it before you wear it again. Underwears must not be so expensive .Buy the cheap ones buy plenty .Most guys cant identify an expensive bra but they can identify a dirty one.

3, Buy a vaginal wash,there are some that are
recommended by dermatologist. femfresh is about the most affordable brand in the market .This product goes for N1,500 and you can use it for 8 weeks before you buy another one .

4,Don't have multiple sex partners, different rods in your body can actually cause diseases for you.

5,If you must keep the hair on your vagina please trim it.And don't keep arm pit hair for any reason .

6,And above all there are actually places were there is no access to water in Nigeria ,I pray you don't stay in such places ,this is because you need alot of water to keep your body and cloths clean .

7,Do not sleep with your pants , you don't even need to wear pant everyday ,allow that area breath abeg.

8, Take extra care of your body during your monthly flow so that the bad blood leaving your body does not leave a stench on you .Blood has a toxic smell .
intelligent girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have / Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? / 10 Types Of Sugar Mummies That Exist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.