Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Jumia 2018 Christmas Sales And Gifts -everything For The Family This Christmas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jumia 2018 Christmas Sales And Gifts -everything For The Family This Christmas (752 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? / What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia 2018 Christmas Sales And Gifts -everything For The Family This Christmas by clems93(m): 2:41am On Dec 02, 2018
Christmas is the season of loving, giving and sharing. It is the season of happiness and it is also the season of shopping online to the fullest.

We at Jumia are committed to making you enjoy the best Christmas celebration ever. When you shop online at the Jumia Christmas store, you will be able to purchase everything you need for Christmas at prices you will love.

We have a large collection of gift items, groceries, clothing, and Christmas decorating ornaments at the best prices. We have the best products for you, your family and friends. You will shop till you drop at our Christmas store. There is something for everybody, regardless of age, sex, and taste.

We want to make shopping this season fun and stress-free for you. The 2018 Christmas Sales is between December 3rd -16th.

Shopping for Christmas has never been so easy, all you need do is to Contact a Jumia Sales Agent on 07068638905 to help you place and progress your order(s) and we will deliver to you anywhere in Nigeria.

Get your Christmas Items at Santa's Price!

Re: Jumia 2018 Christmas Sales And Gifts -everything For The Family This Christmas by imasong005(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Jumia 2018 Christmas Sales And Gifts -everything For The Family This Christmas by clems93(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Get ready for Christmas...

Re: Jumia 2018 Christmas Sales And Gifts -everything For The Family This Christmas by ststyreal(f): 4:08am On Dec 04, 2018
I am finding it difficult buying things online from you guys now because of this your pay before service stuff. You guys should try and return the pay on delivery service cos I am more comfortable with that than transacting with my ATM online.
Re: Jumia 2018 Christmas Sales And Gifts -everything For The Family This Christmas by clems93(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2018
ststyreal:
I am finding it difficult buying things online from you guys now because of this your pay before service stuff. You guys should try and return the pay on delivery service cos I am more comfortable with that than transacting with my ATM online.
The pay on delivery option will soon be available for all accounts. It was deactivate for some accounts / locations because of the number of order cancellations. However, you can order via a Jumia Sales Agent as we have ours fully available for payment on delivery.
Re: Jumia 2018 Christmas Sales And Gifts -everything For The Family This Christmas by ststyreal(f): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
clems93:
The pay on delivery option will soon be available for all accounts. It was deactivate for some accounts / locations because of the number of order cancellations. However, you can order via a Jumia Sales Agent as we have ours fully available for payment on delivery.
Ok then, can I have your contact number please?
Re: Jumia 2018 Christmas Sales And Gifts -everything For The Family This Christmas by clems93(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
ststyreal:

Ok then, can I have your contact number please?
07068638905( Jumia Sales Agent)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her / Come, Let Me Run Lead Ads For Your Business Please / 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn Before The Age Of Ten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.