Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married (2688 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by BrownCarton: 3:09am On Dec 02, 2018
The reason why most women will never get married is that they lack "Relationship Stamina" or I call it patience in layman terms

At some point in a man's life, the grind gets real, lots of uncertainty, focus, hardwork and dedication to the crafts/hustle. At that phase, we know our time energy and resources are limited and rather than the lady trying to support, she finds a way to just put him on the side. She doesnt know that deep down, we guys understand that brothers must go through tough times to become "ready made". She disregards her boyfriend/toasters. She never really cares at this stage, and after a while, she sticks out "politely", and hence subtly ditches him, but still keeps him aside more often non-romantically, because she is now hitched with a few "made men". He gets burnt, has no where to run to, but his craft.

When he eventually becomes successful, you realize that she comes back with a different attitude than that which she had when he was still hustling. She asks questions like "where do you live now" "where do you work" wanting to see how things changed for you. She wants to hear the success story, she sees your car (prolly a mercedez or something) she wants to fill back in. She subtly flirts with you shows more desire to be with you and you notice she becomes much softer when she talks to you.

But the brothers know better.

One thing women fail to understand is that any guy who works his ass out from bottom to the peak of his craft/hustle is a "High Standard Man". Such persons have strong belief and confidence in themselves. Women however, like completed products and a lot of women think they could fall back in without being accountable to their actions, and women hate being accountable. It leaves the dude probably thinking whether to ditch her, or to pin her real good. Meanwhile she is thinking she could rekindle whatever she thinks they were earlier supposed to have. This dude then pins all the holes on her... and somewhere along the line, she begins to ask "where/what are we". At that point, this dude bulks and dumps her with real speed. She never sees it coming and she never understands why. They forget that the brother was once loyal but got burned. Now he is woken up

Credit: Lemba
cc: Lalasticlala

8 Likes

Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by ipobarethieves: 3:57am On Dec 02, 2018
sad
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by kurupt1: 5:51am On Dec 02, 2018
I can relate to ur story@Op........This stuff has happened to 90% of Nigerian men.

Chics are not just loyal to struggling men and these struggling men when they make it,turn to mean guys that have little love for ladies due to their past experiences

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by BrownCarton: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2018
cc
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by ednut1(m): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2018
grin even u wey dey struggle no like ur condition bt u want make gal like am grin. Economy hard for guys but nature favours us as a 40 year old man still fit gv women belle with ease. Women take d gamble to see if dem go jam richer or beta guy. Bt some go reach 34 turn old cargo
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by Nasri100(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2018
That one concern you, me I will get married.

1 Like

Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by BrownCarton: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
Being big on your own is the real deal. Got one silly ex who doesnt want to leave for over a year now. Sometimes, she reminds me of the days I was toasting her, trying to rekindle whatever feelings she thinks I had. She doesnt know for me, I dont forget the way she treated me then...So I ll keep playing her till I m done

2 Likes

Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Okay so once you ditch the ex, you’ll still end up with a babe who will love your money in disguise, so what now is the point?

No girl is entitled to suffer with you when you’re broke. This is a manipulative tool that you guys use to brainwash women. If a woman doesn’t possess wifely attributes you desire will you manage her, or go to the next best thing? A financially secure man is a dominant husband trait that most women look for, is it a crime to expect that in a man? We all look for ways we can benefit in a relationship, Biko you people should go and sit down.
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by kazyhm(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lol

The main issue is......they just want to jump in. acting like they never treated you bad

2 Likes

Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
BrownCarton:
Being big on your own is the real deal. Got one silly ex who doesnt want to leave for over a year now. Sometimes, she reminds me of the days I was toasting her, trying to rekindle whatever feelings she thinks I had. She doesnt know for me, I dont forget the way she treated me then...So I ll keep playing her till I m done
Bruvv try to give her another chance
You don't know maybe she's turned a new leaf.
And no I don't think it's because you are made now
You don't know, maybe she might be the one for you.
Just my thoughts though.
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by oluwatosink: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
fake love everywhere now..[ just keep hustling grin

2 Likes

Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by carter009(m): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
Like you said on your profile,,, Please follow your dreams and forget about marriage,, I think been an independent woman will make you more powerful and happy like Lady gaga.
Colourich:
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by carter009(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Saffi:
Okay so once you ditch the ex, you’ll still end up with a babe who will love your money in disguise, so what now is the point?

No girl is entitled to suffer with you when you’re broke. This is a manipulative tool that you guys use to brainwash women. If a woman doesn’t possess wifely attributes you desire will you manage her, or go to the next best thing? A financially secure man is a dominant husband trait that most women look for, is it a crime to expect that in a man? We all look for ways we can benefit in a relationship, Biko you people should go and sit down.

Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by oluwatosink: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
Colourich:
sure tin
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
carter009:
Like you said on your profile,,, Please follow your dreams and forget about marriage,, I think been an independent woman will make you more powerful and happy like Lady gaga.
This is a clear case of misunderstanding my writeup.
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by carter009(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
OK oooooo if you say so.
Colourich:
This is a clear case of misunderstanding my writeup.
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by Gerrard59(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
Women have always been hypergamous right from yore, why and how most of you don't know this is astonishing.
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by franchasng: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
My advice to Nigerian single guys now is: if u were broke and had no reliable/faithful girlfriend all along who stood by you and u finally made it financially successful, please don't marry any lady or girl that is not working and earning big income like you.

Marry your class or something close to your class.

At worst, you can just manage to marry a lady from rich family, that's if you must marry a girl that has no good paying job or business or trade. In fact, don't ever marry any girl that is earning less than 100,000naira if you are earning 250,000naira and above on your own unless the girl was your old time lover u have been dating for long.

If she is just a new girl u are meeting, set a standard for any girl u must marry; she must be earning at least 100,000naira steady income monthly.

Don't be deceived, this is how ladies screen guys.

And if you live abroad, stop messing up by coming back to Nigeria to marry an unknown girl u never knew who has no good or stable job and take her abroad. Marry your class. Nigerian ladies abroad too will never come back to marry a struggling guy in Nigeria like Nigerian guys do, if they must come back to Nigeria to find husband, they must accept only guys that are also earning good income in Nigeria or those from rich family, so Nigerian guys must wise up and learn if not, Nigerian ladies will keep taking you Nigerian guys for a ride undecided

Don't marry any girl that is jobless, dependent and not earning enough money on her own if u finally make it successful and completely single without an old time lover.

But if u have a reliable, dependable and faithful love you had been dating from when you were struggling to stand, pls marry her whether she is broke, jobless or not, just marry her and help establish her financially by paying for her to acquire sellable skill or startup a viable small business.

Stop marrying broke, dependent girls who contributed nothing to your life, physical beauty is not enough reason to marry any girl nowadays because single ladies that have money or those from rich family will never marry a broke guy just because the guy is handsome, guys wise up, don't let girls use you.

Physical beauty is nothing. If you are doing well financially, you will meet plenty enough hot looking girls and ladies, so physical beauty should never shack you and make you so foolish to marry a jobless, dependent lady who didn't contribute to your life success cool
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by Evercurious(f): 12:26am On Dec 03, 2018
kurupt1:
I can relate to ur story@Op........This stuff has happened to 90% of Nigerian men.

Chics are not just loyal to struggling men and these struggling men when they make it,turn to mean guys that have little love for ladies due to their past experiences

What about ladies that were loyal when all was rough and later abandoned when it all became rosy...

Pls it could be any of the gender...

1 Like

Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by Oruemu(f): 12:56am On Dec 03, 2018
Les ten the table around...
One of the reason women wont stick to a broke guy, so after suffering with u, patient with u, u have guts to dump her for whosoever the bitch is. Aren't u heartless? What have u taught her?
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by Rosay15(f): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2018
Evercurious:

What about ladies that were loyal when all was rough and later abandoned when it all became rosy...

Pls it could be any of the gender...
,... Thanks for dis questions and after everything d guy will tell u y can't u leave me wen am suffering, did I hold ur legs..
The best tins in relationship is for both party to be okay and stand on his or her own, so that u won't be looking up to to him or her for anything. Unless he or she just willingly to give without forcing and if dey later break up both part will knw it is on mutual ground and nt about being dependent on anyone and nt a case of he or she stay because of my money or he or she leave because am broke.
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by BrownCarton: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Bruvv try to give her another chance
You don't know maybe she's turned a new leaf.
And no I don't think it's because you are made now
You don't know, maybe she might be the one for you.
Just my thoughts though.
lool... I m not a SIMP.
Guys who do this are basically SIMPS. There is no new leaf. Trust me... Its all a game and I m the prize at that point. You may not understand, cos you re a woman. But it is what it is

1 Like

Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by BrownCarton: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
Saffi:

And that's the point. She doesn't have stamina. No patience or loyalty. And no guy, with a half decent brain will want to truly take back any woman who didn't treat him right during his trying days. Most times they come like there is something about to be rekindled, but unfortunately, the brother always has his game on, and pumps and dumps till he is tired. Then the woman goes wondering how after all the "love and loyalty" she is showing, he still doesn't treat her right.
That's it right there
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
oluwatosink:
fake love everywhere now..[
just keep hustling
grin
Bobo You Bear My Name And Doing My Priority You Know What ? Forget Any Concern Girls And See How You Would Be.

1 Like

Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by Tombrown3(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Saffi:

This girl again. I keep wondering the type of man that's in your life.

Ops, sorry... I just remembered the type.
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by oluwatosink: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Iamtosignno:
Bobo You Bear My Name And Doing My Priority You Know What ? Forget Any Concern Girls And See How You Would Be.
grin
girls wey don dey destroy man life since adam and eve.
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
oluwatosink:
grin girls wey don dey destroy man life since adam and eve.
LOL
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by kense88: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2018
BrownCarton:
The reason why most women will never get married is that they lack "Relationship Stamina" or I call it patience in layman terms

At some point in a man's life, the grind gets real, lots of uncertainty, focus, hardwork and dedication to the crafts/hustle. At that phase, we know our time energy and resources are limited and rather than the lady trying to support, she finds a way to just She doesnt know that deep down, we guys understand that brothers must go through tough times to become "ready made". She disregards her boyfriend/toasters. She never really cares at this stage, and after a while, she sticks out "politely", and hence subtly ditches him, but still keeps him aside more often non-romantically, because she is now hitched with a few "made men". He gets burnt, has no where to run to, but his craft.

When he eventually becomes successful, you realize that she comes back with a different attitude than that which she had when he was still hustling. She asks questions like "where do you live now" "where do you work" wanting to see how things changed for you. She wants to hear the success story, she sees your car (prolly a mercedez or something) she wants to fill back in. She subtly flirts with you shows more desire to be with you and you notice she becomes much softer when she talks to you.

But the brothers know better.

One thing women fail to understand is that any guy who works his ass out from bottom to the peak of his craft/hustle is a "High Standard Man". Such persons have strong belief and confidence in themselves. Women however, like completed products and a lot of women think they could fall back in without being accountable to their actions, and women hate being accountable. It leaves the dude probably thinking whether to ditch her, or to pin her real good. Meanwhile she is thinking she could rekindle whatever she thinks they were earlier supposed to have. This dude then pins all the holes on her... and somewhere along the line, she begins to ask "where/what are we". At that point, this dude bulks and dumps her with real speed. She never sees it coming and she never understands why. They forget that the brother was once loyal but got burned. Now he is woken up

Credit: Lemba
cc: Lalasticlala
A master piece by BrownCarton. Very soon, i will stop making female friends, possibly even male friends
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by kense88: 6:46am On Dec 04, 2018
ednut1:
grin even u wey dey struggle no like ur condition bt u want make gal like am grin. Economy hard for guys but nature favours us as a 40 year old man still fit gv women belle with ease. Women take d gamble to see if dem go jam richer or beta guy. Bt some go reach 34 turn old cargo
people like you are the problems we have in this country. The country is hard for everybody, not only one gender
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by kense88: 7:07am On Dec 04, 2018
Saffi:

Treachery and greed is a trait, all men(poor and rich) detest in a woman and avoid at all cost. Life is full of uncertainty dear. You might everything today and loose all of them to fire or any form of misfortune. Nobody wants to loose his sweet heart and supposed companion when the going gets tough. You wouldn't want your husband to dump you at the sight of a prettier lady.
Re: Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married by kense88: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2018
Gerrard59:
Women have always been hypergamous right from yore, why and how most of you don't know this is astonishing.
If you must be hypergamous, you must also see the real potential to be succesful in a man, to make it big. Anything outside that na oyo

(1) (Reply)

2 Guys Pressing 2 Ladies Boobs On Stage Seriously (video) / Pant Raiders, Robs Ladies Panties In An Eatery At Ijebu-ode. So Sad / 8 Nigerian Female Celebrities With The Hottest Legs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.