Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Tecno Camon 11 Pro – The AI Selfie King - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tecno Camon 11 Pro – The AI Selfie King (753 Views)

Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt / Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos / Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon 11 Pro – The AI Selfie King by Atal: 3:37am On Dec 02, 2018
The Tecno camon 11 pro is the upgraded version or better still the elder brother of the Tecno camon 11. The Tecno camon 11 pro was released at exactly the same day the Tecno camon 11 way launched.

The Tecno camon 11 pro comes with some mind blowing features that would make you wonder if it is a Tecno phone but the truth is, it really is.

The Tecno camon 11 pro currently ranks among the best android phones in Nigeria. This because the Tecno camon 11 pro bags some stunning features that makes it sit at that spot.

In fact, the launch of the Tecno camon 11 pro did surprise so many of us in Nigeria. I think we kind of saw a thing like this coming but we weren’t expecting it to be this big. https://www.techmobile.com.ng/tecno-camon-11-pro/

Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro – The AI Selfie King by Rubiesangel: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
Atal:

The Tecno camon 11 pro is the upgraded version or better still the elder brother of the Tecno camon 11. The Tecno camon 11 pro was released at exactly the same day the Tecno camon 11 way launched.

The Tecno camon 11 pro comes with some mind blowing features that would make you wonder if it is a Tecno phone but the truth is, it really is.

The Tecno camon 11 pro currently ranks among the best android phones in Nigeria. This because the Tecno camon 11 pro bags some stunning features that makes it sit at that spot.

In fact, the launch of the Tecno camon 11 pro did surprise so many of us in Nigeria. I think we kind of saw a thing like this coming but we weren’t expecting it to be this big. https://www.techmobile.com.ng/tecno-camon-11-pro/
Its the perfect timing for a new Tecno release and I believe it will afford users better options in decision making.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro – The AI Selfie King by chicwoman(f): 1:18am On Dec 03, 2018
Yeah true
Rubiesangel:
Its the perfect timing for a new Tecno release and I believe it will afford users better options in decision making.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro – The AI Selfie King by Psoulsport(m): 6:55am On Dec 03, 2018
You are right...most people have been looking for alternative phone and I believe this can really serve as one.

Rubiesangel:
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro – The AI Selfie King by Rubiesangel: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2018
Atal:

Recent trends for Tecno phones have been amazing, they have really put in much improvement in the making of their phones.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 Pro – The AI Selfie King by Yyvonne: 1:46am On Dec 05, 2018
Tecno deserves to be applauded..

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Khafi, Gedoni Caught Having Sex Last Night / This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help / Consult A Professional Digital Agency For The Best SEO Services In Melbourne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.