Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage (22888 Views)

Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? / Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
nymphomaniac:
didn't he notice d dogmatism in her before marriage? That's no ground to cheat
Its the no marriage no sex kind of thing.
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Remix10(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
lonelydora:
While being a virgin is good but i can't never marry a virgin.

Many marriages have been broken on sexual grounds .

I can make you happy you know. Am not even a virgin grin
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by tintingz(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
FRESHG:
IM GONNA DIG OUT WHERE YOU WERE PRAISING JIHADI ISHAQ AKINTOLA

INTERNET NOR DEY FORGETS grin
Lol, maybe back then, I was a Muslim now irreligious, I don't subscribe to any religion and God/s.
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by tintingz(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
NumbEmotions:

You are a FOOOOOOOOOL
You're an idiöt.
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by mrkings1999(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
koyyes:
Virginity doesn't give an automatic ticket to the kingdom of God.
But its good that you still try and obey. You will not be fooling your creator by doing nasty things and still dust your bible and head to church. You are simply wasting your time.
99% of self proclaimed Christians are actually not Christians. They just use it as a camouflage to avoid being judged by imaginary people.
God will bless you for me, am happy seeing post like this, at least I believe God still have some people, comments I read here is really disheartening. So sex is now a common thing like this. Sex Is spiritual I will keep saying it.
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Firgemachar: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Daniel058:
Listen Brethren, in 1 Cor. 2:14 the Bible say " The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

I still don't know why some people call themselves Christians and still support what the Bible condemned.. cry

They are not Christians.

Nairaland is full of hell bound atheists cum satanists.

I don't hesitate to hit them hard with scripture from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by seunlly(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
Well.
These and that
Remain Virgil till marriage
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by naijacentric(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
PrickGetSize:
I liked this post not because I support it but because I'm a Christian. Virginity can not grant one a straight ticket to heaven neither is it a Christian quality. I don't support marriage even though it's biblical but I always make emphasis on the need to fvck your partner first and get to understand your sexual compatibility before taking your relationship to another level.
scammer a real christian wont justify wat God says its wrong
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Maryleena(f): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Thanks op
God bless you
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by lepasharon(f): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by NumbEmotions(m): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
tintingz:
You're an idiöt.
Genetically Modified Buffaloooooooooo
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by FRESHG(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, maybe back then, I was a Muslim now irreligious, I don't subscribe to any religion and God/s.
GO AND SIN NO MORE
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by tintingz(m): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
FRESHG:
GO AND SIN NO MORE
Lol
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by tintingz(m): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
NumbEmotions:

Genetically Modified Buffaloooooooooo
Hehehe
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by NumbEmotions(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
tintingz:
Hehehe
Horhorhor
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by GodsT(f): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
There are still virgins today. And God will help them. Amen
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by tintingz(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
NumbEmotions:

Horhorhor
sigh
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by MannieA(f): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
mohiozua:
Bullshit.

Sex is not spiritual.
Sex was never spiritual.
Sex would never be spiritual.

It's all about mind control.

Sex is simply a physical act that's why the benefits (of good sex) and losses (of bad sex and unprotected sex) are physical

u don't know the spiritual.... so how would you are even know if sex is spiritual or not

bros sex is spiritual... if u want to fuuuccck.. u can f**k...nobody is stopping you.. u are a grown ass adult..
but don't say sex ain't spiritual.. coz it is
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by mohiozua(m): 12:11am On Dec 03, 2018
MannieA:

u don't know the spiritual.... so how would you are even know if sex is spiritual or not

bros sex is spiritual... if u want to fuuuccck.. u can f**k...nobody is stopping you.. u are a grown ass adult..
but don't say sex ain't spiritual.. coz it is

Show me proof that it is.
I sincerely want to be convinced that sex is spiritual.
Please prove that it is spiritual.
Re: Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Casemiro(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
TheGreenLand:
ABSTINENCE IS THE BEST WAY TO GO.

abstinence isn't easy especially if you have tasted the forbidden fruit

> it is well

choi shocked
big momas garden

Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Experience 2016 – Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin & More Arrive In Lagos / 50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream / Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.