Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls (34219 Views)

Warri Girls Bath In Cemetry & Use The Water From Their Private Parts To Cook / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2018
With the current rate at which Yahoo Boys are now hunting for ladies' pants, Warri girls, according to a report by Sunday Vanguard, are now taking the caution to anoint pants before putting it on.

It was gathered that undies, particularly of girls between the ages of 16 to 32, are hot cakes for use by ritualists. One pant, according to some residents, sells for as high as N250,000.

The price can be higher when the ‘boys’ confirm “ through science that the girl has not done any abortion”, Esther, another resident in the area, said.

The pants are allegedly used for money ritual.

“After they finish with the pants, their owners will lose their wombs which is the real ritual”, Esther added.

Alero, who lives with her parents, said she has three adult sisters. The anointing oil and holy water, according to her, had the capacity to neutralize any evil plan of Yahoo Boys on their pants.

For Tamera, a charming lady in her late 20's on Jakpa Road, she and her mother no longer hang their underwears on the rope outside the flat in the compound where they live.

“Because of Yahoo Boys, we no longer hang our underwears on ropes outside the flat in our compound. We live with five other tenants in our compound. There are boys in the compound too" She said

Since we heard the news, we have been hanging our pants in the bathroom; whether they get dry or not is no longer the issue.

We sometimes use hot iron on them to get properly dry”. When asked if they also handled their braziers in like manner, her response was spontaneous, “Yes o. No difference between pants and braziers. We hide them very well now. Ladies pants na mega bucks for Warri”.

There is also an unconfirmed incident at a shopping centre in Warri where a Yahoo Boy allegedly offered a girl fifty thousand naira to just caress her. It was a good deal , the girl thought , after all he was not going to have sex.

So they reportedly hopped into the guy’s car. After the guy finished, transfer of cash allegedly done to her account, she went to the convenience to freshen up.

“It was at the toilet she bled to death. Her friend who was with her that night was the one that raised the alarm, narrated all that happened to everyone”, a lady who did not want her name in print said.

Despite the seeming extra care on the part of many girls not to fall victim of Yahoo ritualists, some of the Yahoo Boys, Street Boys, Everywhere Stew Guys, as they are called in Warri, oftentimes boast, according to residents, “Baba God will always provide data for subscription”.

Data here means whatever they need for ritual while subscription means renewal of ritual to sustain cash flow, Vanguard reports.

https://lailasnews.com/we-now-anoint-pants-out-of-fear-of-yahoo-boys-warri-girls

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:14am On Dec 02, 2018
The fear of yahoo boys is the beginning of wisdom

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by pyyxxaro: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2018
WHICH GAL DE WEAR THIS BIG RED WRESTLING PANT AGAIN

THE PRICE OF THE RED PANT SUPPOSE DEAR PASS THE BLACK CATAPULT OH

THE RED PANT NAA FULL PILLOW CASE embarassed

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by EtherealAnn(f): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by cacmatters(m): 8:18am On Dec 02, 2018
I can't stop laughing.. grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by helobabe: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2018
cool cool
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by JasonScoolari: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2018
Lol, my warri sisters are wiser now.

They now iron their pants and bra for safety reasons. grin

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by chriskosherbal(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2018
Is not about anointing your pant OK also anoint your brain to have sense not to be running after flashy cars and other materialistic things.

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by SenorFax(m): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2018
How did we get here cry cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2018
." . .One pant, according to some residents, sells for as high as N250,000..."

Only one pant

This is good business.

I need to research more on this.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Spark01(m): 8:32am On Dec 02, 2018
How will the anointing work when you'll still jump after the same yahoo boys.
"once a pro, always a pro"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Hoodbilonia: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2018
from jakpa reach okere
wafi don end
na wetin most wafi bpys dey do
one of my bro friend na igbo guy
uniben graj
he dey ride suv of 6m
build houses here and there
bt his siblings still dey hustle
nbdy knws hez real work
he mo close to anyone
if u dey near am he go dey code
say na fb. na dating
shw us way baba go lock up.
i believe say na rituals
which dirty G be dat
G boys wey nor dey use plus and rituals
these days vewi few.. u go do plus maye go pay 15k
u go rush go buy venza
rent flat
carry okpo
disturb area
but last last all man must get sub
wafi don end

u guys are fools
imagine the smell from that stinking iron una dey use iron una smelling pants
we are just too dull
why not get a washing machine

21 Likes

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2018
Pant is just one of the instrument used by those lunatics. Since the public is aware of this trend, those ritualist will change to another way

5 Likes

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Tamarapetty(f): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pant don suffer sha
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Naso o my waffi sisters,who no know no go know
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by nairavsdollars(f): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
You mean you take it to your pastors who then pours anointing oil on it?

1 Like

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Africans will never cease to disappoint man . How someone seem to think he can make money from someone's underwear is what I don't understand.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
God don butter pastor bread
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by ednut1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
The black man is so backward chai. Very low IQ. How person wan take lose womb smh

9 Likes

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by ollaxworld: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin

Joke of the Century.

How on earth will a stolen pants affects one's womb? There is no logical connection at all. Africans and Barbaric thinking and believes. This is nothing but delusions, degradation and mental retardation.

Anointing of Pants HAHAHAHAHA... Nigerians are comedians.

I hope this kind of mindset is not part of the reason Africa is where it is Today.

THINK!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Jaynom(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
Anointing your pants won't save you when the Man who needs your Heart for rituals comes for you undecided

1 Like

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by felixmuyiwa: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
if i hear
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by oochi123(f): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
I no go kuku wear pant again.. Who pant epp?

4 Likes

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by Lucifer66(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
I support this.
Let the women pay for eating our food and money!
Use them for the useless things they are!
We the UWAUA have spoken!
NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE USELESS ASSOCIATION

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by LucifersPreeq: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
Afonja girls no go wash pant again grin
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by sulakishop(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Youth empowerment
Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by JustSomeDude(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
from jakpa reach okere
wafi don end
na wetin most wafi bpys dey do
one of my bro friend na igbo guy
uniben graj
he dey ride suv of 6m
build houses here and there
bt his siblings still dey hustle
nbdy knws hez real work
he mo close to anyone
if u dey near am he go dey code
say na fb. na dating
shw us way baba go lock up.
i believe say na rituals
which dirty G be dat
G boys wey nor dey use plus and rituals
these days vewi few.. u go do plus maye go pay 15k
u go rush go buy venza
rent flat
carry okpo
disturb area
but last last all man must get sub
wafi don end

u guys are fools
imagine the smell from that stinking iron una dey use iron una smelling pants
we are just too dull
why not get a washing machine

Omo na everywhere. Dem go dey talk say na dating wey everybody dey do dem dey do, but person wey I know work pass go dey collect block on a steady while me, to collect $50 itunes for 2months na wahala

11 Likes

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by coldasice11(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
nowadays, dem don dey collect woman pant at gun point. you pant or your life grin grin

5 Likes

Re: We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls by otokx(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
What kind of de marketing of my city ~ Warri is this?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

47-Year-Old Man Jailed For Life For Raping 14-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Calabar / Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food / Wanted Man Who Stole 3 Laptops Caught At Computer Village In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.