Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 AM

Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) (45787 Views)

Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by SingleWahala(f): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
May her SOUL REST IN PIECES grin grin grin
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by funmike83(f): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
hysteresis:

cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8209666_8172613olowuifejpegabb879fbdf1eefaa76d0c314836df5af_jpeg0e6771ddb2e49e4c47440a5220a602e5

Honestly, I don't understand what this country is turning to. I personally have reservations about all this pple wear ring hijab and do evil. Nobody should be allowed to cover themselves, they have so many to hide.
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by valiju: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
Beface:
Killing in the name of religion or god as they may called it. Any god way go send you to go kill on his behalf that god go wicked o. Who will deliver this people from darkness?

Any god that will ask you to pay 10 percent of your money is a fraudster
Tithe , terrorism are all end product of brainwashing let stop it collectively

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by SingleWahala(f): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin.....MAY HER SOUL REST IN PIECES grin grin grin
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by OkunrinOloro: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
72 kpekus.

xcelentattitude:
Please, what did they gain?
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by OkunrinOloro: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
Paying 10% of one's income as tithe is meant as a contribution to meeting the expenses of Church administration. Pamphlets will not print themselves. Buildings will not construct themselves and spreading the Gospel in the age of infotech is not free. No TV or radio station will allow a Church to air any gospel program free of charge. So tell me why tithing is evil and comparable to suicid bombing?

valiju:

Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by Dididrumz(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Excuzeme:

PDP ofcourse!

That NEST OF KILLERS.
angry

Your foolishness no get cure ohh. Idiot goat
The idiot APC and jubril no be nest of killers abi?
Fool....
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by bamasite(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
More please
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by luluosas(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
So you don't know that she has gone to hell?
seunlly:
Damn.
So you are the Lucifer on Nairaland welcoming people to hell!!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by Iceberg3: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
Buterflyle0:

We the birds hereby denounce PDP. We cannot live in nests and people will be calling PDP a nest of killers.

We hereby donate PDP to the pigs as PIGSTY OF KILLERS
The bolded plenty for ya house nah
grin
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by mauriceju2(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
Islamabad =Islam- the devil religion
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by lanvic12(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
Na wah oh
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by luv336(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
express to Hell,romance wit d 12 or 7 virgin cow brain
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by seunlly(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
luluosas:
I no sabi ooo
Why you con dey welcome her?
You be Hell agent?
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by sinkhole: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
kemicalreaction:
We thanks God that she didn't take anybody with her. embarassed
Wrong, she did!
She took her husband with her grin grin
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by PropertyDeals(f): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is interesting.

But what's more interesting is the offer in my signature below as profitable as it is. Click on the WhatsApp Chat link in for inquiries.
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by Hardey466(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hi FAM
My name is Mustapha Oluwakayode Emmanuel, a student of University of Ibadan. I'm applying to be @ubagroup campus ambassador

Please Like| Comment| Share| Tag

#ubagroup
#ubacampusambassador
#ubacampusambassador2018

Thanks��

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq2tCM_F7wP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=m8zoryvckuz8
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by Beface(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
valiju:

Is it true it's written in your book that you should kill me because I do not share the same believe with you? My said I should love you for hating me. In the voice of Sheikh Mohammad Tawhidi, 'your book need a review because it is causing a lot of problem',what do you think? My 10% is not a threat to your life rather it is used to spread the good news.
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
luluosas:
Welcome to hell fire. Idiots

This one u are welcoming them, are u a resident there? Just asking.
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by Iamzik: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
valiju:

Does 10% my money put your life at risk!

Every Muslim I've ever met are always ashamed of their religion support for jihad, forceful conversion and violent extremism.

Your post above is just a smokescreen.
A religion parading itself as religion of peace yet teaches it's followers to kill in this mordern age
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by AWAYOlowo: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Wish you didn't abuse other people religion
PUSSYBOY2:
God punish Islamm
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by seunlly(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2018
luluosas:
I don't.
I'm not God.
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by luluosas(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
God forbids bad thing
OdefaGirl:

This one u are welcoming them, are u a resident there? Just asking.
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by luluosas(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
God forbids
seunlly:
I no sabi ooo
Why you con dey welcome her?
You be Hell agent?
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by luluosas(m): 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hahahahahaha. I never said you were God but hell is the destination of all bad people including all terrorists
seunlly:
I don't.
I'm not God.
Re: Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) by Casemiro(m): 11:17am On Dec 08, 2018
> it is well

piss
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohammed Bello Adoke Arrested In Dubai / Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.