Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations (20644 Views)

Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today / LIVE FACT CHECK: Verifying Osinbajo, Obi, At 2019 Election Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations by IbrahimDamola: 5:48am On Dec 03, 2018
Diiet:
Peter Obi is not enjoying the support of political bigwigs in SE, therefore victory is not sure for Atiku in all the SE states.
How is he now going to help Atiku win in other regions? On the other hand, Osinbajo is loved and respected all over the country.

My muslim brother why do you enjoy deceiving your skull? So booharii the one that killed Eastern youths with his python dance will win elections in the East? Bwahahaha!
grin
Re: How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations by IbrahimDamola: 5:51am On Dec 03, 2018
CoolAmbience:

How come Obi could not mobilize votes for the PDP in last year's guber election in Anambra?

Yes, he saved billions for Ndi Anambra in two banks, one of which he has substantial interests, while gully erosion continued to ravage his state.

He could not come with a workable blueprint on how to tackle the erosion menace in the state.

Fortunately, I have met both men at very close quarters, I had a little chat with Obi this October....my brother man, I tell you the gospel truth, he is no match for Prof. Osinbajo.

Stop deceiving your skull by pretending to be objective. Obi is a better. He is a sound technocrat and level-headed politician rolled into one.

grin
Re: How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations by IbrahimDamola: 5:55am On Dec 03, 2018
The article made it clear that Osibande is in charge of the economy which has made naira as useless as tissue paper compare to other currencies like the Dollar, yen, pounds sterling. Isn't it clear that Osinbande has failed?

Re: How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations by Awaja(m): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2018
In my sincere mind ,that trader money is more or less fraud or mockery.whats 10k gonna do to a trader’s biz? The truth is ,people are having resentment with the Buhari/osibanjo tickets but victory will be theirs .
Re: How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations by CoolAmbience(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Stop deceiving your skull by pretending to be objective. Obi is a better. He is a sound technocrat and level-headed politician rolled into one.

grin

Technocrat indeed. I guess you just found that word.
You know nothing about both men, so just keep quiet.

Did he not save billions of Anambra money in a bank in which he has huge interests? A good politician with poor political intelligence, dumping the party that threw him into political limelight for one that is synonymous to looting, bad governance and corruption.

Wetin you sabi sef?
Re: How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations by ozoneymcm: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2018
helinues:
Honestly both Apc and Pdp VPs are formidable.

You cant compare someone that governed just one state with someone managing 36 states.

I give it to Osinbajo
Maybe 35 states. Osinbajo has had no impact whatsoever on Ogun State
Re: How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations by helinues: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2018
ozoneymcm:

Maybe 35 states. Osinbajo has had no impact whatsoever on Ogun State

Are you from Ogun state?
Re: How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations by ozoneymcm: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2018
helinues:

Are you from Ogun state?
Yes I am
Re: How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations by helinues: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2018
ozoneymcm:

Yes I am

Okay oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari / Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution / Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.