Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

December Movies, Which Of These Are You Anticipating For? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / December Movies, Which Of These Are You Anticipating For? (385 Views)

Books V Movies: Which Do You Prefer? / Rick And Morty Season 4: Who Else Is Anticipating It? / Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

December Movies, Which Of These Are You Anticipating For? by Deomovies: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2018
These December release movies, and which of these are you anticipating for.

my "Aquaman"

Meanwhile, You can get external drives filled with Latest and Top Rated Movies and series, Anime and Korean Drama Series in HD quality with subtitle files@affordable price. it is a perfect gift for movies Junkies. If you're in Lagos and you have drive or enough space on PC, we can set a meeting.

Re: December Movies, Which Of These Are You Anticipating For? by MrSix: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2018
I even know?
Make I read comments...

Anyway, I'm anticipating the first humans. Or is it man?
I saw trailers on IG.

Anyway, I deal laptops
40k+ would get you something spectacular. To be delivered anywhere in Nigeria
Many available options for you
Contact me today...my signature

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marvel Studios: Captain Marvel Official Trailer 2 / DJ Ecool Drops New Video To Already Booming Song '4u' Ft Davido & Peruzzi [video / Exciting Films To Watch This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.