Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift (9088 Views)

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / 35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift by stevespack(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2018
I'm a 35 year old electrician; I'm always in people homes doing odd jobs for them. This day was no different. I was asked by the man
of the house to come over and hang some ceiling fans. I could only fit them in during the week; therefore they would not be home while I was doing it.

While doing the work, I heard the front door open, it was their young daughter who came home early. I said "Oh I'm sorry but your folks left me here to do some work." She said, "That's fine I'm just home early from college classes, plus I just turned 18 today, and I'm going out later with some friends." She goes in and takes a shower and then goes into her room.

This girl is perfect, nice ass tits and pretty long black hair, brown skin. I continue to work, then I notice that she is lying across her bed, her door is slightly open. She is on her stomach, with her legs apart .

She has on a little white t-shirt, and a small white thong. I'm looking at her soft ass and pussy. I quickly get a raging hard on, I can hardly work. What I don't realize is that she sees me looking through her mirror in her room. So she gets up and comes to the door, and asked "do you like what you're lookin' at?"
Embarrassed, I say "I'm sorry, I didn't man anything by it, I'm sorry. She laughs and comes over to the ladder that I'm standing on and says," I can tell you liked it." Continue https://kingshost..com/2020/09/here-are-most-searched-computer-hot.html

1 Like

Re: Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift by stevespack(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift by stevespack(m): 4:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Sweet
Re: Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift by stevespack(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
Love it that way
Re: Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift by stevespack(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift by stevespack(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
Love it
Re: Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift by liloafy(m): 1:15am On Apr 09, 2019
To all the guy's in the room. I got a free gift for you.
But to get this free gift you must do something. I write on Premature Ejaculation, joystick Enlargement and Male Infertility.
I just did a video on statisfying your partner with your small dick. Yes I mean your small dick (That's my gift).
In the video i discussed various sex style you could use to make your partner climax.
Here is the link to the free gift.

https://m.me/422793145150910?ref=Free
Just type free on the message box to get your gift.

There would be monthly give to members of the group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift by aPr: 1:35am On Apr 09, 2019
good writer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift by stevespack(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2019
Re: Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift by stevespack(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
Too S-e-x-y
Re: Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift by stevespack(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sexyyy
Re: Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift by stevespack(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Doing it again
Re: Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift by stevespack(m): 6:34am On Nov 25, 2019
Sweet
Re: Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift by stevespack(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
B-a-n-g
Re: Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift by stevespack(m): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
Re: Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift by stevespack(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Love it
Re: Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift by TheLionsPride: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2021
..but from the headline, I thought the lady she be the one telling this story; not the electrician

(1) (Reply)

See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) / When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos. / Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.