Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate (11769 Views)

Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom / Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus / Rotimi Amaechi Ordered Me To Bomb INEC Office ~ Sen. Magnus Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by Naijaalive(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2018

Oji Ngofa, the All Progressives Congress (APC) senatorial candidate for Rivers south-east, says the feud between Magnus Abe,incumbent senator in the district, and Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation, is unnecessary.

Abe and Amaechi fell out because of the senator’s governorship ambition.

Commenting on the feud between both men, Ngofa, who is Nigeria’s Ambassador to the Netherlands, claimed Abe lacks political intelligence.

He said he stopped supporting Abe for almost a decade, saying he cannot support anyone that creates disunity in the leadership of the party.

He added that Abe had benefited immensely from the party, asking why he could not shelve his ambition for the party’s unity.

“I think that essentially it’s power play, nothing out of normal politicking, that is what is happening in our party in the state,” Ngofa said in an interview.

“But I think that from my point of view that Senator Abe has demonstrated crass lack of political intelligence…

“This unnecessary political fight has been exacerbated by ego, malice and a feeling of entitlement as well as a tinge of messianic complex by my brother Sen. Magnus Abe. Given the love and friendship I witnessed between him and the leader (Amaechi), his behavior is completely unnecessary.

“And I did tell Sen. Abe that I did not think that we should divide the family because of his aspiration. Because the way I see it is that he has a right to aspire, nobody is challenging that but I have issues with the fact that you want to upturn and destroy a system because of your own aspiration. A system that you have been part of, that Sen. Abe is one of its biggest beneficiaries, a system that you have been promoting.

“And I disagreed with that and I told him(Abe) that if he intends to pursue his ambition outside of the framework of our political family and collective interest under Amaechi’s leadership, I will not be part of it. I made it very clear to him. I have a concern with the fact that you have been part of a system that has promoted you, has given you the platform.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/apc-senatorial-candidate-says-magnus-abe-lacks-political-intelligence.html
Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by Auntygrace: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2018
YPP to the rescue

5 Likes

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by KenOne: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2018
Amaechi as speaker Rivers state house of assembly gave Magnus Abe the most juicy committee as a lawmaker in 1999, same Amaechi recommended Magnus Abe to Peter Odili as commissioner of information in 2003.

Same Amaechi as governor in 2007 made Magnus Abe SSG secretary to state government.

Same Amaechi as governor in 2011 single handedly made Magnus Abe a senator even when Abe's people the Ogonis, GEJ and Patience Jonathan rejected his aspirations and candidature in favour of incumbent senator then Lee Maeba from same place with Magnus Abe.

Same Ameachi as minister in 2015 made sure appeal court nullified 2015 senatorial election won by Olaka Nwogu of PDP just to make sure Magnus Abe returns to the senate for the second time.

Now can Nigerians see that Magnus Abe is the biggest beneficiary of Amaechi political followers from 1999, he has always given Magnus Abe a position even with oppositions from his village and home town.

Magnus Abe is a betrayal and a traitor. If it's not me let the house collapse, always me politician.

Has Dakuku killed himself because of dynamic nature of Rivers politics APC thought it wise to select a Riverine candidate to swing their votes because of the Kalabari long time agitation for a Riverine/Kalabari governor.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by slawomir: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Isoright
Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by etibaba(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Magnus Abe thinks himself a gladiator where as he was nothing more than a boyscout.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by Omeokachie: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
Sheeple

Too many inconsistencies from a man falling over himself just to launder the image of a mere mortal like himself.

"He said he stopped supporting Abe for almost a decade,..."
How old is APC as a political party, and how long has Abe been a Senator?

"asking why he could not shelve his ambition for the party’s unity."
Party's unity to this grown ass man means whatever Amaechi wants and dictates.

May the division in the camp of the enemies of the people continue unabated, isee!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by Ishowmoney(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
Let's keep watching... Amaechi the dictator of rivers APC politics

4 Likes

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by easynetsms(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
Many politicians

Buy cheap internet data plan. Check my profile for more details
Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by Adola1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
This page should be close immediately. The analysis
and narrative about Sen. Magnus Ngei Abe lack facts and credibility.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by Olukat(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Adola1:
This page should be close immediately. The analysis
and narrative about Sen. Magnus Ngei Abe lack facts and credibility.

That's the right thing to do.
Oji Ngofa can continue with licking Amaechi's balls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by Denikayan: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ameachi should have used Abe for money rituals a long time ago

Mistake he Ameachi made

1 Like

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by Hector09(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
Abe is learned more than ameachi, but abe we never be governor in rivers state

1 Like

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by Willibi2: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
So Abbey should worship his fellow man

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by PropertyCentral: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
So Abe that acted for APC in 2014 is now rejected

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by Kenkuss(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Foooooool talking,
So if abey have realised himself
From the shackles of Ameachi
He should die,?
Remember politics is constant

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by obaataaokpaewu: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
Abe that was shot "dead" with a rubber bullet that year grin if you know you know

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by Fiaburnthem: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
So just because amaechi, did not support Abe, rather supported someone else, that is the reason for all this brouhaha... If amaechi had supported Abe, it would have been the right thing to do abi? Since amaechi is a demi god, why don't Abe show his popularity by clearing all obstacles on his way, without waiting for amaechi to endorse him after all, they all came into the APC party the same time, let him work his way up by getting the ticket of his party so that other people and amaechi would know that, him abe is also more popular and a strong politician in the state...

1 Like

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by frankmoney(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
I have to agree with ngofa
Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by AmazingELixir: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
KenOne:

Same Ameachi as minister in 2015 made sure appeal court nullified 2015 senatorial election won by Olaka Nwogu of PDP just to make sure Magnus Abe returns to the senate for the second time.

How exactly did he make sure of that if not by using the monies he stole from Rivers state to influence judicial process aided by Aso rock..

If Amaechi thinks he can turn Rivers state to the sorry state Tinubu has rendered lagos state, with their autocratic god fatherism then he has something coming.

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by Passionate888: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Almost all Ogoni people say if Magnus no win the court case, then make apc no get candidate in Rivers

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by OpinionCounts(m): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
KenOne:
Amaechi as speaker Rivers state house of assembly gave Magnus Abe the most juicy committee as a lawmaker in 1999, same Amaechi recommended Magnus Abe to Peter Odili as commissioner of information in 2003.

Same Amaechi as governor in 2007 made Magnus Abe SSG secretary to state government.

Same Amaechi as governor in 2011 single handedly made Magnus Abe a senator even when Abe's people the Ogonis, GEJ and Patience Jonathan rejected his aspirations and candidature in favour of incumbent senator then Lee Maeba from same place with Magnus Abe.

Now can Nigerians see that Magnus Abe is the biggest beneficiary of Amaechi political followers from 1999, he has always given Magnus Abe a position even with oppositions from his village and home town.

Magnus Abe is a betrayal and a traitor. If it's not me let the house collapse, always me politician.

Has Dakuku killed himself because of dynamic nature of Rivers politics APC thought it wise to select a Riverine candidate to swing their votes because of the Kalabari long time agitation for a Riverine/Kalabari governor.

It's called Politics bro. No permanent friends or foes, just permanent interests (especially here in Nigeria where parties are not built on ideologies but built on personal interests), Remember that even Amaechi and Wike have the same Cloud of ungratefulness of one against the other, you can judge who the ungrateful one is among them if you know their political history.

Like Falz d bad guy said... Dis is Nigeria, everybody na criminal..

1 Like

Re: Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate by Gandollar(f): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Abe that was shot "dead" with a rubber bullet that year grin if you know you know
Yeaaa...what we have now is a clone grin

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation As Ben Kalu Receives The Flag At The Apc Campaign Flag Off-aypn / SIR LOUIS ODUMEGWU OJUKWU'S Port - Harcourt House, Saro Wiwa Sized And Lived- / I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.