Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) (32446 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
OK, so my friend got married to his beautiful wife last weekend somewhere in Cross River State, here are some amazing photos from their wedding...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Beautiful colours. Fine couple. Bet why Groom wear sunglass for last pishur na?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ugly man looking like king kong*spit*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by derrydinny: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
if she is not a virgin then you have wasted good money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
derrydinny:
why bro?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by IamD18: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
I hate to say this, but the truth must be said.

The Groom's attire in the wedding pictures look very very horrible with that sunglass.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
kennygee:
Na Apollo sad

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by tooclean(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
correction of colors
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by IamPlato(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Does Your Friend Have A Big Dick? Akwa ibom and Calabar Girls Are Incredible in Bedmatics.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by IamPlato(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Na Apollo sad
Apollo kor Apocalypto ni

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by tossie101(f): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
My sister rejoice for u just hit gold.
Igbo men might not be good players
But when married has no rivalry..
If u know u know

21 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Homeboiy: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Op whey the beautiful?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by MetroBaba1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
derrydinny:

Are you a Virgin?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by MetroBaba1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
kennygee:

E no make sense for your eyes?

15 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
MetroBaba1:

E no make sense for your eyes?

How e take make sense for your own eyes?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Divay22(f): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Everywhere Stew kiss kiss
Her gown is lovely

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by MetroBaba1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
kennygee:

How e take make sense for your own eyes?

If you no like am

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by tossie101(f): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Are you a Virgin?

LMAO where do u people get all this pic grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by MetroBaba1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
tossie101:

LMAO where do u people get all this pic grin

My signature thou...
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
Happy married life
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by femi4: 5:14am On Dec 03, 2018
kennygee:
avoiding eye to eye contact with village people

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by technicallyrich(m): 6:03am On Dec 03, 2018
Bueatiful bride. Always remember that ss and se is the last hope of the black world. You have realy found a wife.biafrans are the best and first class blacks.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by technicallyrich(m): 6:04am On Dec 03, 2018
Bueatiful bride. Always remember that ss and se is the last hope of the black world. You have realy found a wife.biafrans are the best and first class blacks.
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by LordofNaija: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2018
elChapo1:
OK, so my friend got married to his beautiful wife last weekend somewhere in Cross River State, here are some amazing photos from their wedding...

cc: Rocktation, farano
What's his nairaland monika
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by speedyconnect3: 8:00am On Dec 03, 2018
The are cute.
I tap in the blessings..
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Oyindidi(f): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2018
IamD18:
I hate to say this, but the truth must be said.

The Groom's attire in the wedding pictures look very very horrible with that sunglass.
When you go marry? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by IamD18: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
When you go marry? undecided
I will marry yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Oyindidi(f): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2018
IamD18:

I will marry yesterday.
That means you're married

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour / BUSTED Leak Nude Photos Of Yemi Alade And Phyno / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.