Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) (32443 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 03, 2018
IamPlato:
Does Your Friend Have A Big Dick? Akwa ibom and Calabar Girls Are Incredible in Bedmatics.
Hahahahahah cheesygrin. That's why men like them na.
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by IamD18: 8:53am On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
That means you're married
Your type no dey sabi book.
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Oyindidi(f): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2018
IamD18:

Your type no dey sabi book.
Hahahaha... I claim to sabi book before? Do marry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by IamD18: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hahahaha... I claim to sabi book before? Do marry
Ok Ma. I will do as you've advised.
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Oyindidi(f): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2018
IamD18:

Ok Ma. I will do as you've advised.
How have you been stubborn boy? grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2018
LordSaints:
jackpot for where grin grin Igbo men that are drug dealers fraudster,and money rituals (otokoto) so how did she win jackpot? undecided
my brother help me ask her grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
my brother help me ask her grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin you got to love this people grin grin always thinking they know to treat woman right in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMFAO grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by IamD18: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
How have you been stubborn boy? grin
You think I'm stubborn?

I'm good, anyway. No need asking you because I'm sure you are________ lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2018
LordSaints:
grin grin grin grin you got to love this people grin grin always thinking they know to treat woman right in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if that's true why are there women running away form them undecided

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Oyindidi(f): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2018
IamD18:

You think I'm stubborn?

I'm good, anyway. No need asking you because I'm sure you are________ lipsrsealed
Ask me joor
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2018
Happy married life cool
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Hoodbilonia: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2018
men na too make this money abeg
no time
marry for court
no time
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by mokt(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2018
Fine girl ugly boy
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Jblaze1: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2018
without sunglass nko?

IamD18:
I hate to say this, but the truth must be said.

The Groom's attire in the wedding pictures look very very horrible with that sunglass.
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2018
happy married life, but it seems the bride too don age oo

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Pruwa: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2018
Congratulations!!!!fine couple
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Cyberleets: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2018
LordSaints:
jackpot for where grin grin Igbo men that are drug dealers fraudster,and money rituals (otokoto) so how did she win jackpot? undecided

Chai...if am a lady, i'd rather marry a drug dealer than marry skull miner.

Calling ibo ritualist...all the cases of ritual these past few days has been from where?

Fooling your self in a pubic forum, I prefer ibo as friend than a yoruba cos u lot backstab alot

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2018
Cyberleets:

Calling ibo ritualist...all the cases of ritual these past few days has been from where?

Fooling your self in a pubic forum, I prefer ibo as friend than a yoruba cos u lot backstab alot
I'm not from Yoruba so why are you telling me all this grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by ikpuchinonye(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2018
LordSaints:
Yoruba men that are skull miners, Yahoo Yahoo fraudsters and ugly nko

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2018
Cyberleets:

so you believed Igbo men known how to treat woman right in Nigeria more then any other tribe. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2018
IamPlato:
Does Your Friend Have A Big Dick? Akwa ibom and Calabar Girls Are Incredible in Bedmatics.
Which kind thing be that? Na all naija women like dicks.... shocked grin
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
Yoruba men that are skull miners, Yahoo Yahoo fraudsters and ugly nko
oh you guys hate the truth don't you grin grin 90% of Igbo men are drug dealers that is a fact
They operate in

Malaysia

India

Thailand

and

South African.

trust me. and lastly I'm not from Yoruba. tongue

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Madam, pretty as she is, tey small for market.
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by iamJ(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2018
Guess the meaning of beautiful has been redifined cause if it's that thing you people are calling beautiful
angry

Nobody should provoke me oooo
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2018
LordSaints:
oh you guys hate the truth don't you grin grin 90% of Igbo men are drug dealers that is a fact
They operate in

Malaysia

India

Thailand

and

South African.

trust me. and lastly I'm not from Yoruba. tongue
I wonder how all this criminal activities make them the best men in Nigeria undecided

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by nanakgh(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2018
I always love these wedding pictures. I will never marry but I wish those who choose to, the best
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
I wonder how all this criminal activities make them the best men in Nigeria undecided
maybe tossie101 should come and explain to us grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BUSTED Leak Nude Photos Of Yemi Alade And Phyno / Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.