Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document (12947 Views)

Atiku Launches 2019 Campaign, Speaks On Policy Document (LIVE UPDATES) / 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by stephanie11: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, has unveiled a national competition that will allow Nigerians interrogate his policy document.

The competition, tagged ‘Voice of the People Competition’, kicks off on Sunday, 2 December and will end on 24 December, 2018.

It will be recalled that Atiku had during the unveiling of his policy document via a Facebook Live broadcast on 19 November, said: “I want these policies to be our policies - yours and mine. I want to hear your ideas to get Nigeria working again. So I will give the opportunity to anyone in Nigeria to have their say on national television."

The Atiku Presidential Campaign boasts of this idea as the first time in the world that a presidential candidate will be calling for a national debate on his/her policy action plan. This is the world's first!

Atiku, as a candidate who keeps his campaign promises, will on Sunday 2nd December at 1pm launch a competition via a video broadcast on his Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/atiku.org) that will see 6 members of the Nigerian public given a one minute slot on national television to say what they think needs to be done to help get Nigeria working again.

Contributors are to state their names and location and one winner will be announced from each of all the six geo-political zones of Nigeria who will have the opportunity to have their recording played in a national telecast between January 1 to 6, 2019.

Any Nigeria can enter the competition by simply recording a one minute video and posting it on their respective Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account by 24th December. Competitors are requested to add to their post the hashtag, #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain and the state where they reside. Interested individuals can post a video selfie or any other form of video - the only limit is your imagination.

The judging panel, led by Senator Ben Murray Bruce, will review the entries and select one winner from each geo-political zone. One key criterion for the winners will be the number of engagements their entry generates.

Contributors must be Nigerians and must agree to terms and conditions that their entry video can be used in any manner by the PDP Campaign Organisation in all media.

Other terms and conditions include: accepting the verdict of the judges to determine the winning videos; not paying for votes or boost entry via any unfair avenues; accepting that their photograph and image may be used for all promotional materials during and after the competition has ended; agreeing that entries must conform to the submission dates as prescribed by the promoters of the competition; accepting that all information provided is accurate and correct and any false information will lead to the disqualification of such entry; acceptance to travel to any location as may be required by the promoters of the competition in promoting the winners. The cost of travel will be provided by the promoters of the competition.

The judging criteria will be based on the following: the originality of the idea to help Get Nigeria Working Again and how feasible it would be to implement; the clarity of how the idea is communicated; the creativity of the video and the number of engagements in social media the video has generated.

https://politicsngr.com/letsgetnigeriaworkingagain-atiku-unveils-national-competition-policy-document/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by codedguy1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
At least he wants to interact with the people unlike Jubril who has disdain for the electorate.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by soberdrunk(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
Wash!!! If you are not voting for Buhari or any of the new faces then you are simply voting based on sentiment and personal gains....... angry

12 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by Authoreety: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
OK o
Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by gmercy713: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
The best way to interact with citizens and for them to be able to analyse the policy document.

BTW the next levelers can't think straight unless they plagiarise people's ideas.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by Robbin7(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by Ngozi14: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
Always want to hear and interact with Nigerians...unlike that illiterate buffoon who is always running away from interactions because he doesn't want to disgrace his village people...

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by MPESA(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
Way to go ....

Me and my households don Atikulate Already.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by Lexusgs430: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
It's not always about the PRE, but the POST......

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by September13: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
All na wash

It's still about the votes
Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by Corrinthians(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
The desperation of this thief knows no bounds. cheesy

I pray he goes broke after all these paparazzi. grin

By the way, where is his useless vice, Obi the bigot?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by Gogot98(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nice idea tho...
Only if he implements them if he wins,..

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by Bobby4090: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
G
Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by 123ayodeji(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
Commendable

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by Pajapaja: 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Atiku is a bastard.
Every Biafran is a pig
123ayodeji:
Commendable

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by Bossontop(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy
Man wey sabi road.....nice one dia
My pipu follow who sabi road ooo.....tor.....no talk say i no tell you oo

12 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by magoo10(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Meanwhile buhari and his zombies are busy launching propaganda upandan.

This is how the dullard will be bundled back to daura.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by Leye06(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by Jothamthompson: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
Like for Atiku

Share for Sowore

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by drsugar: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
Economy economy economy.

Jobs jobs jobs

One minute is not enough to atikulate desired policies.

However, a good economy provides employment, better health sector, better education sector, reduces insecurity, unifies the country and so on.

The solution to Nigerians' current problems is an economic miracle.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by gigabyte13: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hmmmmmmm, so Atiku is still in Nigeria...... Issokay Interpol are watching

After some idiot go say, he go soon go to USA, how can you vote a fugitive as a President.....? Hmmmmmmmmm

He is waiting for diplomatic immunity to travel to the USA right, what a shame.
Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by BafanaBafana: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
I prayed for Nigeria passionately today.
I thanked God for remembering Nigeria and breaking the chains our leaders had us in.
I asked God to forgive those who are clamouring to go back to Egypt for the sake of we the grateful and faithful ones.
I asked God never to let those who put nigerians in chains, and are now ganging up to come back to succeed.
I also asked God to perfect what he began in 2015, that all those wicked and greedy leaders be booted out in 2019.
And then I prayed for the security of our nation, and for our soldiers.
And for God to bless our president and his vice.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by LaniXmen: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by MPESA(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
cheesy

I pray he goes broke after all these paparazzi. grin

But not going to be as broke as PMB and his BARREN/ GAY COWS.

back to Daura is Goal...

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by Mankosi: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
NICE
Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by Omeokachie: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
Issues based campaign

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by OzziOhinoyi(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
Way to go.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by Mankosi: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
gigabyte13:
Hmmmmmmm, so Atiku is still in Nigeria...... Issokay Interpol are watching

After some idiot go say, he go soon go to USA, how can you vote a fugitive as a President.....? Hmmmmmmmmm

He is waiting for diplomatic immunity to travel to the USA right, what a shame.
is US his country? What exactly will he go there to do?

15 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by Ijaya123: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Idiotic Pigs of Biafra will help him debate the policy document. After all he is their master and they are his slaves.

Inconsequential...second base abeg.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by Elslim: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by billante(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
Just watch as APC steal this idea as usual

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku launches National Competition On Policy Document by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
Wash!!! If you are not voting for Buhari or any of the new faces then you are simply voting based on sentiment and personal gains....... angry
Ya a mad drunk as your name implies

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity / Imo: Ugonna Ozurigbo Dumps APC For PDP, Seeks Second Term / Electoral Act: Buhari, Osinbajo, Govs, Others May Not Vote At APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.