Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings (3181 Views)

[music] Victor AD Ft. Tiwa Savage – Wetin We Gain (remix) / Victor AD - Wetin We Gain Remix / Erigga Ft Victor AD #motivation Full Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by Factfinder1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
As shared on facebook by famous facebook influncer and slayking Emmanuel Kings... How true

Victor AD contributed largely to the increased rate of rituals..a good song of inspiration that is wrongly understood

Mind44 lalasticlala

Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by Kingpee2(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Truth is most people will just sing that song and not understand what it means truly ,there’s a particular one I expect police to have arrested long ago,I heard the song and still don’t know who sang it till date,it goes this way ,Ogun owo is allowed ,shano sole is allowed,these type of artists should be arrested and detained ,I’m certain he knows what he is singing about ,he will talk after being tortured ,another idiot sang yahoo lawon ore mi ,things are changing gradually from bad to worse..

12 Likes

Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
Victor AD's popular cliché is PRAY FOR GRACE,
Not Do ritual

3 Likes

Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
BishopImam:
Victor AD's popular cliché is PRAY FOR GRACE,
Not Do ritual

I bet you haven't listened to motivation

2 Likes

Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
People av bin doing ritual before the song, it has nothing to do with song,if u are need of durable ,quality cars,am here to give u d best ,make ur December a memorable one with our cars,check my signature for my details

1 Like

Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by maynation(f): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Well I have nothing to say to this bucket of lad, I am more concerned about the OP who is also Emmanuel King who's tryna seek attention.

3 Likes

Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by Cladez(m): 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
Oluwa magbegbe mi
I want all this money
I no wan take the same step wey I take last year wey no work for me oh
Lord as I dey grind, I dey hustle
Bless me with this money
Lord na your hand I dey
I say make you run am for me oh

This is self motivational.I still don't see how ritual is promoted here because I can count how many times he mentioned God in this verse.

mynd44 lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by Akshow: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
What nonsense.
Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by Divay22(f): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lol
All the yahoo boys in my street be blasting it though their speaker.
I once heard some secondary school girls singing " if we no buy the Benz wetin we gain " I just looked at them all round and smiled to myself grin grin.
The song is centered around STREET though. but ritual, i don't think so.
But I'll pick Motivation anytime and anyday.

The worse thing to happen to man na see finish
When i die, write say "I try for my grave"
Life na market and everybody here come trade
Omo the rubbish way my eyes don see
Even this water way i cry no fit commot am
I no fit complain, he join wetin give me voltage
Tomorrow get belle, witch no fit abort am
Everybody with their motivation.

6 Likes

Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by dyze(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
Cladez:
Oluwa magbegbe mi
I want all this money
I no wan take the same step wey I take last year wey no work for me oh
Lord as I dey grind, I dey hustle
Bless me with this money
Lord na your hand I dey
I say make you run am for me oh

This is self motivational.I still don't see how ritual is promoted here because I can count how many times he mentioned God in this verse.

No mind am
Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
Victor AD was/is a fraudster. Most of his songs is to motivate the hustle.

That mad man they call Erigga is the worse. All his songs are about “client, pickup, transfer, wire.

Even Davido and his boys. I know what I’m saying. We know ourselves.

Below photo was seen on Facebook o.

3 Likes

Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by Factfinder1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
maynation:
Well I have nothing to say to this bucket of lad, I am more concerned about the OP who is also Emmanuel King who's tryna seek attention.

Niggas got it already kill yourself

Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by samlake(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
There are other bad songs that should be banned and the singers be arrested. They influence the younger once badly...

2 Likes

Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by yrex01(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
The guy was right. Tho I like the song so much but many people especially doz lazy ritualist youth misused the message !! All they chant is "if we no buy Benz wetin we gain"thinking der life is a mess if they don't v plenty money or Benz. Making em to misbehave in d society. As in d music chorus really challenged em !!

1 Like

Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by Laido: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
Divay22:
Lol
All the yahoo boys in my street be blasting it though their speaker.
I once heard some secondary school girls singing " if we no buy the Benz wetin we gain " I just looked at them all round and smiled to myself grin grin.
The song is centered around STREET though. but ritual, i don't think so.
But I'll pick Motivation anytime and anyday.

The worse thing to happen to man na see finish
When i die, write say "I try for my grave"
Life na market and everybody here come trade
Omo the rubbish way my eyes don see
Even this water way i cry no fit commot am
I no fit complain, he join wetin give me voltage
Tomorrow get belle, witch no fit abort am
Everybody with their motivation.

You've got a very nice OT
Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by lilmax(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
motivation is worse

they all hide under music

the fact is even if they do not do it, the crew they walk with are involved in it
Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
He is right, he didn’t say the song caused it tho, he said it’s been misunderstood by lazy boys.. promoting yahoo boys is as well as encouraging ritualist, cause 80% of these so called yahoo boys r doing jazzz or one diabolical stuff or the other. But I love the music
Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by Rocktation(f): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
I also wondered what he means by "if we no get control.... wetin we gain oo?" Which control? It's a classic word for G-boys.
He prolly didn't put the lyrics together intentionally to promote any vice, but yeah, he wanted people from alllll walks to relate to his music.

I listened to motivation too and that one has it's own; everybody with their motivation. Meaning what nau? So i can kill, if having a Benz motivates me, bah?

1 Like

Re: Victor AD Contributed Largely To The Increased Rate Of Rituals..emmanuel Kings by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Happy to know south boys are finally getting airplay

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Weynom Ft Voca X XC Vee - Na Love / Top 10 Recording Studio In Enugu State - Mobility Recording Studio / Download Album: Sarkodie – Black Love Zip File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.