Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Police Engaged In A Shootout With A Gang Of Robbers In Calabar. See Outcome - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Engaged In A Shootout With A Gang Of Robbers In Calabar. See Outcome (1469 Views)

Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed / Foreigners Heading To Benue To Cause Havoc Killed In A Shootout With Soldiers(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Engaged In A Shootout With A Gang Of Robbers In Calabar. See Outcome by IMASTEX: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Reaching me now from a friend in Calabar, is that a group of hoodlums were reportedly gunned down by the Nigeria Police Force. The robbers who had earlier snatched a car with which they proceeded to a popular fueling station in the town to rob. However, luck ran out of the hoodlum as the police swung into action by engaging them to a battle leading to 5 of them been killed, other items recovered were some cash, live ammunitions, charms, etc.

Re: Police Engaged In A Shootout With A Gang Of Robbers In Calabar. See Outcome by wilcox(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
"We must make am group" as if this is their first exmas or will be their last exmas to impress people. If you find am the hot way, you will end the hot way. Kudos to NPF for getting it right this time. Kill the blood sucking demons.
Youths in their prime that should be useful to rebuilding if our destroyed nation but they chose to follow the fast lane to the grave.
If any of my brother die this way and my people cry disturb me, I go quietly park my bag travel to avoid disturbance. I don't like what I hate.

2 Likes

Re: Police Engaged In A Shootout With A Gang Of Robbers In Calabar. See Outcome by Flexherbal(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
How can you be robbing people of their hard earned money, killing innocent people, and think you will get away with it.
Re: Police Engaged In A Shootout With A Gang Of Robbers In Calabar. See Outcome by SaintAlbert53: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
I pity the mothers of the animals who just waisted their lives for money not worth more than 3 million naira and endangering the mothers lives for 9months,thinking they'd be important to the society...
Re: Police Engaged In A Shootout With A Gang Of Robbers In Calabar. See Outcome by IMASTEX: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
Flexherbal:
How can you be robbing people of their hard earned money, killing innocent people, and think you will get away with it.
Really sad. Funny enough, crime rate has increased because of "EMBER"

Lalasticlala come and see what some guys got themselves into on Sunday.
Re: Police Engaged In A Shootout With A Gang Of Robbers In Calabar. See Outcome by thorpido(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
Is there a police rule that they have to be stripped?
Re: Police Engaged In A Shootout With A Gang Of Robbers In Calabar. See Outcome by anonymuz(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Good for them. Let them rotten in 6ft below ground.
Re: Police Engaged In A Shootout With A Gang Of Robbers In Calabar. See Outcome by Desyluv(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
I think those NPF men should be awarded with promotion or with somthing thank able for a job well done

1 Like

Re: Police Engaged In A Shootout With A Gang Of Robbers In Calabar. See Outcome by Adam09: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
If you are a criminal, stay off Calabar south & Calabar municipality. These areas no get chill, If mkpa mkpa don't gun you down, men go use you for barbecue.
Go find work!

1 Like

Re: Police Engaged In A Shootout With A Gang Of Robbers In Calabar. See Outcome by Homeboiy: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
They are not trained well

1 Like

Re: Police Engaged In A Shootout With A Gang Of Robbers In Calabar. See Outcome by tyup(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
wilcox:
"We must make am group" as if this is their first exmas or will be their last exmas to impress people. If you find am the hot way, you will end the hot way. Kudos to NPF for getting it right this time. Kill the blood sucking demons.
Youths in their prime that should be useful to rebuilding if our destroyed nation but they chose to follow the fast lane to the grave.
If any of my brother die this way and my people cry disturb me, I go quietly park my bag travel to avoid disturbance. I don't like what I hate.

Lol....bros calm down abeg

1 Like

Re: Police Engaged In A Shootout With A Gang Of Robbers In Calabar. See Outcome by Cletus77(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Homeboiy:
They are not trained well
The way some of you comment this days make me wonder if you're armed robbers or their sponsors or probably their trainers...smh
Re: Police Engaged In A Shootout With A Gang Of Robbers In Calabar. See Outcome by Mankosi: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
I am sure the tramadol must have cleared from the eyes by now and by the time they recover they will discover they are already out of the world and they will be imagining how come they are seeing themselves in hell standing with devil himself.
Re: Police Engaged In A Shootout With A Gang Of Robbers In Calabar. See Outcome by ultimatekint(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Good job NPF.
Re: Police Engaged In A Shootout With A Gang Of Robbers In Calabar. See Outcome by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
did they die

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Tried To Kill Lady After Turning Him Down Near UK Nightclub. Photos / Outrage As Ghanaian Man Defecates Inside A Swimming Pool (Photo) / ShockingVideo: Thief Nabbed, Burnt To Death for Stealing a Phone(must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.