Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,961 members, 7,806,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC (17837 Views)

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship / Court Nullifies Dumo Lulu-Briggs' Governorship Candidacy / Dumo Lulu Briggs Campaigns With Buhari Photo After Decamping From APC To Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by stephanie11: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Oil Magnate, Dumo lulu-Briggs has dumped the ruling All progressives Congress, APC, PoliticsNGR has gathered.

Lulu-Briggs, a ranking chieftain of the APC in Rivers state, in a letter titled "Taking leave of a Family", announced his departure from the party to pursue his governorship ambition on the platform of another party. He added that it was a 'Hard' Decision.

The letter read;

“Hard decision because I formally joined you in April last year and you received me with warmth and love. You made me feel at home, and we worked hard as a family to reposition the party and stabilise our leader, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, who was then under tremendous pressure. We quickly rolled up our sleeves and labored behind our leader and with you.

“Inspired by the leader’s claim to equity, justice, and fair-play we inconvenienced ourselves to ensure success and our beloved All Progressives Congress became bigger and stronger. The claim by the leader that Rivers State should be governed at this time by someone of riverine extraction was believed to be a sincere and patriotic position. Hence we encouraged the membership to follow wholeheartedly.

“The facts are known, we took steps to protect the party from sliding into a personal estate, if the PDP in Rivers State is owned by a strong man and our leader in the APC by default becomes a feudal lord, then our state is doomed. I have nothing personal to lose or gain, but we have all to lose if in a democracy we allow the aberration of overlords, hence my decision. While we were together I enjoyed your comradeship and so find it hard to leave, yet, men of conscience would when necessary overlook personal sentiments and emotions.

“I am 100 percent Rivers just as you and so I trust that we shall keep our friendship and possibly realign if and when we feel the need. I bear no grudge or malice and I implore that you take none toward me, what is obvious is that I have to continue my quest to help liberate our state by advancing my vision on another platform,” he stated.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-oil-magnate-domo-lulu-briggs-dumps-apc/

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
They surely shall gather, but if their gathering not be for the interest of Nigerians and the common man, then may they scatter, be it APC or PDP or NNPC, in Jesus name

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by Bondage(f): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
Everybody just dumping APC like a bad habit

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by RanayP(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lol

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by hardywaltz(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Which oil magnate abi na magnet?
It's his father Chief OB Lulu Briggs that's the oil magnate.

Abeg Dumo Lulu Briggs carry ur wahala go Accord make serious people face elections.

Governorship position is not for people who have a notorious gambling habit

12 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by bonechamberlain(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
the hand writing on the wall.

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by BOOMnaija(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
Dumo lulu briggs...is dat one a name?

Na this kind of name dey make examiner fear to fail candidate even wen d candidate no deserve to pass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by Cutefergieee: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by islandmoon: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
wow
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by otokx(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nice Chess move by WIKE to counter Tonye Cole.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by Uyi168: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
APC is a sinking ship...
Run while yuur legs can still carry u!!

20 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by iammo(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
No more free money, or paddy paddy oil licenses
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by KanwuliaMama: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
APC wailer spotted! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by Xano(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
interesting decision sir.

Well, Fmr Governor Amaechi wants to be addressed as lord in APC Rivers State, but the party would collapse.

14 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
He's not the oil magnate per se. He's only the oil magnate's son.

There's Ombu Lulu-Briggs (the magnate), and then Dumo Lulu-Briggs (the butty offspring).

5 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by naijjaman(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by Thisis2raw(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
Good for him. Luckily he left quick

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by Nuzo1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:
No more free money, or paddy paddy oil licenses

Paddy paddy oil licence?

The Briggs don't need to be in any party to have their oil licenses constantly renewed. They literally own the land the oil gushes out from.

So, you cannot imagine the uproar it will cause in the nigerdelta if the only Southsoutherner who owns an oil well is denied licence renewal. You can't imagine it bro.

Any government in power needs the Briggs more than the Briggs need her.

And so you know, I think this young son of the main Briggs wanted to try his luck in politics. He thought it would nourish faster by joining the party of the government in power. It didn't work out that way.

12 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by Kenekingisback: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
amazing departure grin

2 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by Cletus77(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
And from now henceforth... He becomes corrupt grin
BMC 2017 grin

6 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by PHILipu1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
Uyi168:
APC is a sinking ship...
Run while yuur legs can still carry u!!
Lol.
And APC is winning elections up and down?
Is that how a party sink in your way?

3 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by KenOne: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Dumo Lulu Briggs has never stayed a circle of 4years in one party since 1999.

If he loses any party ticket he decamps, in politics you must work for others before people will work for you.

Dumo Lulu Briggs is never interested in working for anyone but wants people to work for him.

My advise to Dumo Lulu Briggs is stay put in one political party for a 4years circle so that you'll not be seen as unstable and only interested for a ticket if you fail to get it whether free and fair you'll still decamp.

Believe me with this Dumo Lulu Briggs attitude no big party will ever give him ticket.

6 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by lonelydora: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
He is known for jumping ships

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by pennywys(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
fool men troubling themselves anyhow

Here in Rivers Wike is all we know

below pic signify Ameachi and his APC compatriots in Rivers state

the same way he played Dakuku, played Abbe, deceived you Ndumo Briggs
now he is playing Tonye Cole. lets watch out the end of this drama

shame on you all APC hypocrite

alrite alrite let me illustrate the picture below

Rotimi Ameach is the cat pretending to enter the room knowing quite well that Calabar people dey dere, luring the innocent dog (his APC co-men).
now watch him hanging on the door post, the dog walks in Calabar people shut door chop ham

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by kernel001: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
hardywaltz:

Abeg Dumo Lulu Briggs carry ur wahala go Accord make serious people face elections.

Is your party a rehabilitation centre, taking a notorious gambler as a governorship flag bearier.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by wingmanII: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
hardywaltz:

When he was in APC you conveniently forgot his gambling habit. Shameless goats

4 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by NonsoWow: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
He has no weight in politics. Tonye Cole and Rotimi Amaechi are very focused in their quest to rescue Rivers state from PDP and Wike the thug.

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by lastempero: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lulu cool down,stick with PDP after woke na riverine area.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by Siki355(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
Dumo d great gambler. I hail thee

his departure shows that Ameachi lead APC is in big crisis, if not I wonder why he would go against the Kalabari project..

Wike must go he has cause more harm than good to rivers pple
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
Their brain is now resetting. In as much as I'm not happy with Wike's government, instead of apc pdp can continue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okada Riders Protesting In Lagos? / Imo House Of Assembly Bans Protests / Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.