Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) (64151 Views)

Convoy Of 20 Keke Napeps Takes 9ja Man And His Oyibo Wife To Wedding Reception / Lagos Photographer, Bolaji Alonge & His Belgian Fiancée, Wed With A Keke Convoy / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
great wedding concept
dont be bored, Visit emperorblog to enjoy cool stories
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
BlackAdam55:
This one go marry old mama grin grin grin I No fit Laugh she come look like transgendered grin grin grin
Just wish him HML grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by 0monnak0da: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Young03:
Op you mistake Albino for an oyibo
Remain small make you funny
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by XDaBOSS(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
C as the girl/lady/woman (all join) look like female version of Kevin De Bruyne. The yawa b say she come short like Hazard, come get head like company own.
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by PropertyDeals(f): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is interesting.

But what's more interesting is the offer on my signature below as profitable as it is.
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by ChristineC: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Niyi9002:

The tricycles are on the bridge linking VI to Ikoyi via Falomo, so they are probably going to the registry . Seen in the background are 1004 and Law school buildings
ITK

Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

Sharap there! If a 70 year old American Grandmother wants to marry you, you won't jump?

You are a fool at forty, you think am in the category of those without self respect. Get the requirement and move to any country of your choice. Only fools Mary for the sake of visa.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
Lol you have no idea ,what people will do, just to leave 9ja. And Belgium is beta than Naija undecided

I wonder where they met.
Instagram? cheesy
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Bigzigg(m): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Any way na way....
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I wonder where they met.
Instagram? cheesy
lol maybe,that's how one lady from Canada start disturbing my life on Fb undecided can you imagine this lady is 20yrs older than me She start preaching love for me undecided na so I carry my two legs run away from Fb.I'm not that desperate to leave Naija.white old women,now hunt for young African men now undecided
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
lol maybe,that's how one lady from Canada start disturbing my life on Fb undecided can you imagine this lady is 20yrs older than me She start preaching love for me undecided na so I carry my two legs run away from Fb.I'm not that desperate to leave Naija.white old women,now hunt for young African men now undecided

No wonder the women are taken to the cleaners.
These are interesting times indeed. cheesy
How do people visit others on Facebook? undecided
Just like that?
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

No wonder the women are taken to the cleaners.
These are interesting times indeed. cheesy
How do people visit others on Facebook? undecided
Just like that?
well it's online dating now.you can also video chat through messenger and WhatsApp, so you know the person you're dealing with.
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
well it's online dating now.you can also video through messenger and WhatsApp, so you know the person you're dealing with.

Hmmmmmm!
Interesting. cheesy
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mankosi:
She looks 55
yes! they both looks 55.
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by SassyVixen(f): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
He is in the Arts thus the eccentricity. They look good together. Happy Married Life to them. Love always wins.
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Hmmmmmm!
Interesting. cheesy
i mean video chat. Lol of course it's very interesting grin grin
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Lifegoeson99: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Happy married life thereafter both of you shall blossom in love and multiply.
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Azam101: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Another Nigerian escape from Baba Buhari palaver!
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Kenzokings(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Happiness and green card goes together
To escape Buhari no be beans
Lol.. U ar nt lying
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
I like the outing
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lolz.
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by fapcrook(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
Niyi9002:
I need a Belgian wife too!

The tricycles are on the bridge linking VI to Ikoyi via Falomo, so they are probably going to the registry . Seen in the background are 1004 and Law school buildings
awon analyst
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by hustla(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Na the ugly white people them. Always dey marry Smh
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
I'm sure his real wife is among one of those ladies on traditional. There's nothing some people won't do for visa
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by AdeFola21: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
She's pretty

Who's pretty? For where the pretty dey?
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mutemenot:
Why not apply for Belgium visa ? Disgracing naija men upanda cos of visa/citizenship

grin grin
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by franchasng: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

You must stay here to enjoy the next level
cheesy cheesy he only asked for a Belgian wife na, why evils shocked

Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by tbibuzz(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
njideoby:
It does not look like a wedding to me.
Looks more like a funeral??
Bad belle
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by flyca: 12:09am On Dec 03, 2018
Mankosi:
She looks 55
Why didn't you directly call her evening newspaper like you if she were a Nigerian girl? undecided
Why didn't you directly call the guy gold digger? sad

Hypocritical lot! angry
You will not see IamD18 in this thread! Serpent! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.