Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo (61193 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by TreasureJunky: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Biko, who arranged and labeled the money,,, and what for?
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by Mankosi: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
I am sure the tramadol must have cleared from the eyes by now and by the time they recover they will discover they are already out of the world and they will be wondering how come they are seeing themselves in hell standing with devil himself.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by softwerk(f): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
cry

I'm just trying to imagine that these ones also gave their mothers labour pains during birth.......Naming ceremony and church dedication conducted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by WeRblessed(f): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Whatever joy the Nigerian police derives in stripping criminals naked pass my imagination.

You have already killed them, so what's the point of stripping? undecided
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by Uteghe(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin Oloshos have missed Christmas cash.
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by sunbilor(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
jonath0012:
Hope the police go return all the money to the owner, abi dem go chop ma
Police will not return the money intact. They will cut their own.
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by Dedetwo(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
Most silly way to loose a life.
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by vioment: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
E no funny say dem stupid juju no work. Na only nigeria wey be say na g-thing to go collect juju for bad things and dem go dey act like chosen ones. ewus.

Now feed dem to our wild animals in the zoos like tigers and lions. Go to the zoo and see how our animals are looking like they are subjected to some starving experiments. We no go carry our own inconvenience cun give our animals for zoos. If we don't have too much meat to give them, what about these evil animals in human skins. make these videos the only tv programs in prisons around the country, so that those nearly extreme criminals wil see what will befall them after they cross that line. We should get more mean with crime and more efficient to save Nigeria. There is no reason why mean evil people like that will be given back to their families for proper burial or let to rot on the land of people. Make we use our hand give ourselves brain.
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by MsFaith: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
What will these ones tell Baba God now when they get to Heaven?
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by Mursz: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Did they rob the filling stations with their pants pulled below the knee?

Why do Nigerian police always parade suspected criminals half nakedd ehn?
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by Brightest04(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
oluwaVaz:
Who come remove there trousers...
Useless question
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by DonBenny77(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
Tinnytony24:
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!.... but wait o.... why do they bring down their trousers? undecided

To reveal if they have charms around their waist
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by sammmyzzz(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
zinnydan:
Rip
RIP my foot
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by Wisebird22(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
Tinnytony24:
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!.... but wait o.... why do they bring down their trousers? undecided
they all had charms on their waist.
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by PropertyDeals(f): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is interesting.

But what's more interesting is the offer on my signature below as profitable as it is.
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by movetoca: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
These fools died because of amount that's less than my daughter's school fees. WTF is wrong with some people. If you wanna steal atleast aim for billions so that you can face any consequences that comes with it. Poor rats
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by kulex2k1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
Tinnytony24:

I was just asking myself d same question. cheesy
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by Rikidony(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
I was nearly caught up in this attack, after church went over to a newspaper stand close to the filling station, met the vendor who pleaded me to help him get soft drink, so I stroll down passing the filling station before heading home, just about some minutes later heard the station was attack.
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
As Long as MONEY dey involved POLICE no go waste time Kill them sharp sharp
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by nsesam(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Point of correction please, the robbers were killed by the Nigerian Army and the police picked the corpse

1 Like

Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by royalamour(m): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
zinnydan:
Rip

RIP for what?
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by Oponel1962: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Laziness plus eye on good life = quick end
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
I can bet my left balls that these guys are Innocent
Nigerian police with lies.
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by desiignerr: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
as usual igbo amaka grin grin
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nigerian Army not the Pokice did the killings. Stupid boys , gong round stations looking sales money to haul off.

dainformant:
The Police Command in Cross River, has killed five suspected armed robbery gang who engaged the police in a gun duel shortly after robbing a filling station at Atu Street in Calabar on Sunday.

Mr Hafiz Inuwa, the Commissioner of Police in the state, who briefed newsmen on the incident at the Atakpa Police Station, said the robbers invaded the filling station on Sunday morning.

“Some of these armed robbers are giving us problems in Calabar municipality.

”These set of robbers were caught up in a gun battle with the police shortly after they robbed a filling station in Atu area of Calabar South.

“They had a shoot-out with the police and our men were able to gun down five of them. These were the same gang that we already have their profile.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/notorious-gunmen-killed-in-shootout-after-robbery-in-calabar-graphic-photos.html
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nope. They are actually silly robbers that even shut somebody dead before the army came into the scene and gave them not pursuit . Happened today in Calabar.

gypsey:
I can bet my left balls that these guys are Innocent
Nigerian police with lies.
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
TreasureJunky:
Biko, who arranged and labeled the money,,, and what for?

That is how cash are arranged by station managers to make it easier to sort when they take it to the bank
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
Nope. They are actually silly robbers that even shut somebody dead before the army came into the scene and gave them not pursuit . Happened today in Calabar.

you don't mean it? shocked
Re: Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo by Onyi22(f): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
Na wa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) / Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her / Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.