Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed (45112 Views)

Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected / Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
freemi:
if i am packaged b4 atendng any event or receive any visitors i wl knw xactly wt 2 do n say. Al na packagn n its very posible. Deq a cmedian here in naija dat mimmicks d presidnt. If u nt kful u wl thnk hes d 1 speakn.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
freemi:
if i am packaged b4 atendng any event or receive any visitors i wl knw xactly wt 2 do n say. Al na packagn n its very posible. Deq a cmedian here in naija dat mimmicks d presidnt. If u nt kful u wl thnk hes d 1 speakn.
so wat u re trying to say is that are still elemnts teaching and "packaging" him for each election.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Charly68: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Better leave Biafra man alone..forcing fake news on people everywhere is his trade mark..he called his own people fake what else do you expect
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Awoo88: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

How true is that Mitchell obama transgender thing though?
That story is stupid
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by NorthernSerene(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ray97:
So buhari died and jubril was brought to impersonate him..

in this 21st centuary?...
Oohoo! Na him me too I dey talk o.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Nature8(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by CarGuide: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Will just grant these people their nonsense Biafra so that we can have our sanity back please? These people's confusion stinks. I don't know how a whole tribe will be so deluded to follow one fraudster blindly. Today they are for Biafra, tomorrow they are for atiku presidency. Grant them their Biafra buhari please. I'm tired of seeing them in my land. They don't deserve to be seen among sane people.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Toks2008(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ray97:

This is why I pity every igbo looking up to this brain dead guy as a liberator.

Please someone should beg this Cownu guy to come up with solid evidence and stop disgracing the Igbo race which he represents.

We are reasonable people in Nigeria and we will demand for the remover 9f the Imposter if any but let him COME out with vivid evidence and not the doctored picture of a sick and healthy Buhari.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Toks2008(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
Charly68:
Better leave Biafra man alone..forcing fake news on people everywhere is his trade mark..he called his own people fake what else do you expect

In all fairness let's just assume he is saying the truth but dies it not make sense if he can at least come up with sensible evidence?

The Atiku and Saraki I know would have exposed Jibril a long time ago if any at all.

Cownu should please stop showcasing madness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by chris99(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
THE FOUNDATION OF THIS ENTITTY CALD NIGERIA WAS BASED ON LIES SO HW WILL IT STAND. EVERY WERE LAI LAI LAI WETIN HAPPEN
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by walefresh3(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
bknight:
Honestly, Kanu is not focusing on the cause of his people.

Nay Baba.
the real kanu is dead. so you never hear ? this one naa fake nnamd.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
BraniacX:

Your ignorance is telling undecided Stalin had four body doubles while he was alive, one of them was given permission by Putin and the FSB to write on his experience as a Stalin body double a few years ago and he wrote that they were so good at it even Stalin's politburo was fooled too

And you're making these assertions as a former front line KGB agent abi? I read lots of sci-fi sh!t and history, and you're out of line. What's true of one cant be assumed to be same for all. Dig more
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ray97:

NIGERIA isn't even in 21century yet
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by GoldHorse(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ray97:
Lol baba u r funny. That means u believe that neil amstrong didnt go to the moon.

because of you go to youtube you'll see videos about that. All this are conspiracy theories.

The Obama's story I don't know but about Neil Armstrong and the moon landing.....thats not conspiracy. There was no moon landing or moon trip. That much I have researched online.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by richiepolymer(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
cheesy
The baffling part is that some supposedly educated and intelligent Nigerians believe this Nnamdi KANU of a person. It is shameful. Nnamdi KANU followers need to have their head examined for believing the hogwash.
These are some of the effects of hard drugs.

Ray97:

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by naijacentric(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
Earthbound:

Stop reading or watching videos of American conspiracy theories before you disgrace yourself where intellectuals are gathered. You might lose an opportunity of a lifetime if you open your mouth to spew this trash in public
shut up fool may ignorance not kill u i am sorry for u
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by freemi(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ray97:
so wat u re trying to say is that are still elemnts teaching and "packaging" him for each election.
jesu. .so u dnt knw? Even apart frm ths scandal. .so u thnk ths cabal thng doesnt exist?
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by ehinmowo: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
ifex370:

In this 21st century, the greatest cover ups are perfected...

Who would have thought that the American govt could so perfectly hide the identity of Michelle Obama being a transgender male

Or Barack Obama himself, who's true name is actually Barry Sotero...

The government's best skill is to deceive

Buhari could be many things, but been replaced by someone else is out of it. Unless you tell me that by some supernatural means they also transfer his past knowledge into his replacement. Else, all his ministers would hv known. Including pple like Saraki and OBJ. Sojust drop this your theory.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
IronHammer:
So much for the educated illiterates and deceivers of the people.

Plz when one says "That thing in aso rock is not buhari but jubril an impostor from Sudan", does it mean the person is cloned?
It's very clear for anyone with basic education
comprehend except for the mischievous beings and deceitful elites.
cheesy

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
freemi:
jesu. .so u dnt knw? Even apart frm ths scandal. .so u thnk ths cabal thng doesnt exist?
wow dat means jubrin is a very smart man.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
the imposter kerugbutaya from guinea is at it again
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by SouthEastFacts: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ray97:

Do you know there was a fake Stalin and Russia with all their intelligence and tech didn't find out until Putin decided to declassify that information this year.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Solokito(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
This goat call kalu keep provoking me every day, how can you drive a car from the booth? My dear stop that nonsense
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by SouthEastFacts: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
ehinmowo:

Buhari could be many things, but been replaced by someone else is out of it. Unless you tell me that by some supernatural means they also transfer his past knowledge into his replacement. Else, all his ministers would hv known. Including pple like Saraki and OBJ. Sojust drop this your theory.
Do you know there was a fake Stalin in Russia and that information was kept secret till putin decided to declassify that this year?
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Yatahamal: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
freemi:
its even more posibke nw. Ve u nt bn hearin pple doin surgery n modifictn jst 2 look like their favorite celeb? Dats jst an eg. If der do a surgery n modifictn on sme1 dat slitely looks like u. Maen it wl look very thesame
U are a dunce
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by brightalo17: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
IronHammer:
So much for the educated illiterates and deceivers of the people.

Plz when one says "That thing in aso rock is not buhari but jubril an impostor from Sudan", does it mean the person is cloned?
It's very clear for anyone with basic education
comprehend except for the mischievous beings and deceitful elites.
Swear never to hear Kanu saying he will release video of the cloned Buhari into Jubril..
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by CioAngels(f): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
But can all this be true and Aisha and children keep quiet while their father who brought them to lime light is being rubbished like this? Hm, 25b or 6.8m per month that is doing the work? Is it true that women should be feared or afraid of being killed? Pa Abba Kyari? Top of the affairs of Aso rock?
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Do you know there was a fake Stalin and Russia with all their intelligence and tech didn't find out until Putin decided to declassify that information this year.
Dat was a long time ago. And it was easy to decieve people then since tech was nt advanced then. Robert mugabe, sadam husseini, queen elizabeth etc wer all believed to have doubles. But there havent been concrete proof all are just theory
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Guestlander: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Auladimeji:
How could you say Michelle Obama is transgender male.I have the pictures of her when she was very young and schooling. I'll post it when I see it in my gallery

People who believe these outrageous conspiracy theories must have fewer brain cells, I presume.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by Guestlander: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
Geeklady:

How can you black Africans keep believing the racist lies carried about this woman without reasoning? These lies was purely generated by Racists Oga, stop aligning with them except you are one!

It takes a really dumb person to believe these disgusting lies.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed by freemi(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yatahamal:
U are a dunce
who is ths nkita?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. / Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? / Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.