Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next (47622 Views)

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2018
Ok
Toks2008:

i have observed your comments several times on relationship matters but the honest fact is that most ladies are their own problems.

8 out of 10 broken marriages is as a result of the women actions or inaction. I dont have time to start explaining but this is the unbiased truth.

Obinrin so iwa nu o ni owun o ri ile oko gbe.(An ill mannered woman will always complain that men are bad)

Maybe i should create a thought provoking thread about my point so you will understand better.

There is no bad or good mariage sis,its about how you handle your marriage.
Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Toks2008(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2018
koyyes:
Only poverty stricken negro males will be angry with this post.

Instead of showing your frustration, why not sit down and reason why most females are afraid of marriage. Even at 40, some females will rather remain single than settle for the type of males in the society.

Use your brains for once and think about it.

What has poverty got to do with this?

I know there are some men out there who are jerks but Believe it or not,the crop of women we have these days are mostly arrogant,proud,irresponsible,serious liabilities who have nothing to put on the table but their sexuality...let me just stop here.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by cardoctor(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Marry nah make everybody rest.
Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Unik3030: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Apina:
Am I the only one who doesn't find this hilarious? That was outrightly rude, inconsiderate, insensitive and a response borne out of jealousy. To those shouting sarcasm, it seems there's a tumor in your brain, no respect for elders anymore. She might be feeling high but these are some of the things that unknowingly backfire in the future and then they will start running from pillar to post undecided
God bless u, it's like this generation has lost it completely. I didn't see any big deal in what the sister said like seriously. I believe saying thank u will save her all these dramas and other shits.but these indomie generation doesn't know the meaning of respect n letting issues slide. they believe in irrelevant clapback which will only make people see them as unwise

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2018
Toks2008:

I know there are some men out there who are jerks but Believe it or not,the crop of women we have these days are mostly arrogant,proud,irresponsible,serious liabilities who have nothing to put on the table but their sexuality...let me just stop here.

No negroe male confident of himself will see this post and start throwing tantrums.

What is wrong if a female is afraid of being unevenly yoked with a brute?

Have you met her before?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Geesaintagape: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2018
The aunty just offered moral advice nothing wrong with such advice whether the over sabi niece accept or not the has moved on
Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2018
You attract what you are, the universe feeds you the energy you put out in the world. I’m not saying they’re not bad mannered babes, but if those are the type of women you keep on jamming, then you need to check yourself. Check yourself emotionally and spiritually. Just saying.
Toks2008:

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Unik3030: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2018
koyyes:
Only poverty stricken negro males will be angry with this post.

Instead of showing your frustration, why not sit down and reason why most females are afraid of marriage. Even at 40, some females will rather remain single than settle for the type of males in the society.

Use your brains for once and think about it.

dont generalise by saying type of males in the society, say type of men u see around u. perhaps u need to change your environment n see reasonable n responsible who need money to do d right things
Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Toks2008(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2018
koyyes:

No negroe male confident of himself will see this post and start throwing tantrums.

What is wrong if a female is afraid of being unevenly yoked with a brute?

Have you met her before?

Confidence and poverty have nothing to do with this. I know rich people who have low self esteem.

A bad woman is a bad woman and many ladies out there dont have what it takes to keep a man but they usually play the victim card.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by franklingud(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2018
Women are just stupid bunch of creatures.

Both the aunt and the girl are stupid for asking the question and giving that savage reply respectively.

The only thing they know best is SEX SEX SEX!
Open leg anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by erayo2GCA(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2018
Gapsy101:
cheesy cheesy sad

Let me go and sleep
Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Toks2008(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2018
Saffi:
You attract what you are, the universe feeds you the energy you put out in the world. I’m not saying they’re not bad mannered babes, but if those are the type of women you keep on jamming, then you need to check yourself. Check yourself emotionally and spiritually. Just saying.

If the embolden is true then why the annoying recurring rants by many ladies ''who claim to be good'' finding it hard to attract good guys?

And about checking myself i keep wondering why you pointed the discussion towards me and i think that is a sign that you just might be intellectually lame(Another reason why many ladies find it hard to keep a man) cos i cant remember telling you im looking for a lady. We are having general discussion here and not about our personal lives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by braine(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2018
highqueen:
To be honest, if I was the said lady, I will never apologise to any stupid aunty.

That's what Nigerians are known for, buying into misery.

She made a mistake by apologising cos she did no wrong.

I bet you are single.
Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2018
Toks2008:

Confidence and poverty have nothing to do with this. I know rich people who have low self esteem.

A bad woman is a bad woman and many ladies out there dont have what it takes to keep a man but they usually play the victim card.

Confidence and poverty go hand in hand as far as the negro males are concerned. There are rich people who have poverty stricken mentality.

If a guy had said the same thing this lady said, everyone will be cool with it including females. Now it happened to be a female and your ego is bruised. It clearly says a lot about you.

Most negroes are not mentally wired to handle women either.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2018
Those who “claim” to be good, may have underlying problems that nobody knows about. Sometimes you need to patient enough too, good men are rare. Its just that simple. You attract who you are, and that’s the number one truth. Husbands and wives are normally a reflection of themselves.

You claim you’re not looking for a lady, that’s fine. Maybe I just assumed from the countless of singles threads you’ve made, and from the fact that nearly everybody on this site knows that you’re 40+ and single. You’ve made that very clear and pronounced for a reason. By hey, I could be wrong.
Toks2008:

If the embolden is true then why the annoying recurring rants by many ladies ''who claim to be good'' finding it hard to attract good guys?

And about checking myself i keep wondering why you pointed the discussion towards me and i think that is a sign that you just might be intellectually lame(Another reason why many ladies find it hard to keep a man) cos i cant remember telling you im looking for a lady. We are having general discussion here.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2018
Unik3030:
dont generalise by saying type of males in the society, say type of men u see around u. perhaps u need to change your environment n see reasonable n responsible who need money to do d right things

Hey, there are males and there are men. I have seen very few of the latter. Hence my deduction.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by gozie112(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2018
don4real18:
A disrespectful lady. I advise all men to stay away from her before she replies your parents disrespectfully on a different matter
that gal is evil..no wonder men re running away from her.....idiat
Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Toks2008(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2018
koyyes:

Confidence and poverty go hand in hand as far as the negro males are concerned. There are rich people who have poverty stricken mentality.

If a guy had said the same thing this lady said, everyone will be cool with it including females. Now it happened to be a female and your ego is bruised. It clearly says a lot about you.

Most negroes are not mentally wired to handle women either.

lol! have you ever come across the word ''objectivity''? i am too objective to discuss issues based on what i believe to be right or wrong but rather i always address matters from the realistic point of view.

How come it is ladies who are still single at marriageable ages are the ones using that popular line ''it is better to wait to be with the right guy rather than rush and make mistakes''? does this not tell you something?

FEAR is what they have and coupled with their unwillingness to maintain the status quo that makes a marriage work. Many of them will still run out of their marriage even when they take all the time in the world before settling with their ''Mr Right''

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Toks2008(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2018
Saffi:
Those who “claim” to be good, may have underlying problems that nobody knows about. Sometimes you need to patient enough too, good men are rare. Its just that simple. You attract who you are, and that’s the number one truth. Husbands and wives are normally a reflection of themselves.

You claim you’re not looking for a lady, that’s fine. Maybe I just assumed from the countless of singles threads you’ve made, and from the fact that nearly everybody on this site knows that you’re 40+ and single. You’ve made that very clear and pronounced for a reason. By hey, I could be wrong.
Look at the lady in question and see how she responded to an Aunt.. Does that show that she is a respectful lady? HELL NO so how can such keep a man?

This is the point im making. Even if a guy is bad,he can still wiggle his way through by having baby mamas and just laying with as many ladies as he likes which is not a good life but at least he can still choose the option good or bad unlike a lady who needs to be more careful about her choices hence the need to maintain proper status quo in her decorum so that she can at least keep her home.

As regards your second paragraph,you are still making same mistakes...Just leave my personal life out of it.Whether im 50 or 60plus, single,married,divorced,widower or whatever..just focus on the subject matter..that is how intellectuals roll.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by mastermaestro(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2018
NairaMaster1:

That's how my cousin sister responded 12 years a go but today to children no husband no boyfriends.

She's 45 trying to discover Mungo park

Abeg ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Yeraa(f): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2018
IamD18:
Her manner of reply further explains the reason why men are running away from her.

She's obviously a sexual object for "Chop and Clean mouth" type of guyz.

Men are wicked shaa cry
They don't want to marry her cry
how does the reply equate to sex?
Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by gozie112(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2018
[quote author=Apina post=73506913]Am I the only one who doesn't find this hilarious? That was outrightly rude, inconsiderate, insensitive and a response borne out of jealousy. To those shouting sarcasm, it seems there's a tumor in your brain, no respect for elders anymore. She might be feeling high but these are some of the things that unknowingly backfire in the future and then they will start running from pillar to post undecided[/quote

U are right bros,,I didn't find it hilarious...

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by baby124: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2018
Very good. Let her go and solve her own family problem before putting her mouth in another person’s business. Not everyone will get married. Not everyone wants to get married, not everyone should get married. If you are an elder you should learn to respect yourself and carry yourself as one. It’s not her place to be asking foolish questions about another person’s life.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Toks2008:

lol! have you ever come across the word ''objectivity''? i am too objective to discuss issues based on what i believe to be right or wrong but rather i always address matters from the realistic point of view.

How come it is ladies who are still single at marriageable ages are the ones using that popular line ''it is better to wait to be with the right guy rather than rush and make mistakes''? does this not tell you something?

FEAR is what they have and coupled with their unwillingness to maintain the status quo that makes a marriage work. Many of them will still run out of their marriage even when they take all the time in the world before settling with their ''Mr Right''
The content of your epistle is far from being objective. I say so because even married and single people ( male and female) say the same thing.

My question is why do you have a problem with females making the same statements? Probably they trigger the same fear in males like you who need females to crave after them in order to feel relevant.

I will advice you to build your life around something more productive.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by fortunechy(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Family meeting loading.... ..
Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2018
Saffi:
Have you noticed it’s always the miserable Aunty and uncles who are extremely unhappy in their marriages that will be pressuring you to find a spouse?

Or the divorced people.

They want you to join their misery, they’re not happy that you’re young, free, living your life and being patient enough to find your partner the right way. They want you to hurry up and make the same foolish mistakes that they made, so they can laugh at you in the end. Family members and even friends can be your own enemies in disguise.

I will be very frank with u I tell ladies definitely take ur time bt don’t take too much time. I know what I’m saying and I’m sure most adults understand also unless u really don’t care or intend to get married. What’s so hard in choosing from a bunch of guys anyways they can’t all be jerks or smtmn.

Know what u want bt also how to achieve/get what u want the proper way.
Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2018
This whole a ‘ man can choose to be a good or bad, but a woman must be respectful to keep her home’ is one of the reasons why I don’t like to entertain your comments. You come across very misogynistic, entitled and biased. What is wrong is wrong, I never agreed with the lady, I only spoke on an issue regarding the topic. However I do feel like respect is reciprocal, as an elder you must learn to respect other people’s privacy, marriage is a very sensitive topic, don’t poke nose in everything. A woman’s goal in life is not to keep her home, and men should also learn the basics of respect and integrity, don’t lay the emphasis only on women. Both genders need to be respectful to keep relationships.
Toks2008:

Look at the lady in question and see how she responded to an Aunt.. Does that show that she is a respectful lady? HELL NO so how can such keep a man?

This is the point im making. Even if a guy is bad,he can still wiggle his way through by having baby mamas and just laying with as many ladies as he likes which is not a good life but at least he can still choose the option good or bad unlike a lady who needs to be more careful about her choices hence the need to maintain proper status quo in her decorum so that she can at least keep her home.

As regards your second paragraph,you are still making same mistakes...Just leave my personal life out of it.Whether im 50 or 60plus, single,married,divorced,widower or whatever..just focus on the subject matter..that is how intellectuals roll.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2018
Yeah. But the quality of men and women in this generation are nothing to write home about. That’s why it’s harder for serious people to settle down, it’s not their faults.
jaxxy:

I will be very frank with u I tell ladies definitely take ur time bt don’t take too much time. I know what I’m saying and I’m sure most adults understand also unless u really don’t care or intend to get married. What’s so hard in choosing from a bunch of guys anyways they can’t all be jerks or smtmn.

Know what u want bt also how to achieve/get what u want the proper way.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by khiaa(f): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Jayhazard:

Which log? From which eye? Lol.
The post doesn't suggest her aunt isn't married. She even has a daughter, so that tells a lot.
So which log should she remove from her eye "first" ?

Her own daughter is suffering from abuse. That is the log in her eye. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Pharmtj: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2018
PharmaGirl:
grin cheesy cheesy
Seriously there's no need for her to apologize but then this is Africa.
Over sabi aunty remove the log in your eye first.
so u still da come here?
Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by abimic(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2018
Divay22:

Issa lie tongue
That's some real shiit she said there grin grin
I swear, that Aunty will learn how to mind her business next time..

Lemme goan meet her to teech me on how to be savage grin cheesy
Silence is golden than sounding rude and create enmity. That's how savage she would return a word of advice with insult when unknowingly replying a potential mother in law. Sounding savage adds nothing to you! She go old for the Street until dem use am as Tooth pick with all her savages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.