Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' (54372 Views)

Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland / Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland / Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Codiee: 3:38am On Dec 03, 2018
Then why haven't you signed the 2019 budget?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by tiwiex(m): 5:19am On Dec 03, 2018
Avedonn:
You have their time sir.

You could've just ignore them to continue with their foolishness.

Even the whites that are scientifically advanced have not succeed yet in cloning humans not to talk of a third world country like Nigeria.

Besides, a cloning process is done at embryonic stage so how can a grownup man like Buhari could be clone.

I doubt even aliens from other galaxies have such technology

Perhaps those behind this ridiculous conjecture don't even know the difference between body double and cloning.

I don't think they meant cloning literally. You taking yourself too seriously. They mean body double as you rightly pointed out. Cloning probably sounds shorter and neater for a replacement or something. Body double sounds like a backup. Like the two people exist. Still good you remphasised the technicality. I want to believe they do understand.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 03, 2018
I'm just seeing how stupid some Nigerians can be. Now I'm not saying the story is true or false, but i see that my people can't reason with their brain anymore, while some could not be objective in their reasoning due to tribalism.
Nigerians @ home have been waiting patiently for president(Buhari/Jubril) who ever to address this allegation and he never did that only to go as far as poland to do so according to his aid.
Now they have to subtly change the real allegation from whether he is one certain Jubril from Sudan to been clone.
Mind you guys no body said he was clone all the allegation was that he was substituted with a look~alike man from Sudan after the death of Muhamadu Buhari....Aisha Buhari's body language and utterances is n't helping matters at all.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Emmacolinho(m): 6:28am On Dec 03, 2018
LastDays777:
I noticed he is more comfortable speaking out when he travels out ...
That’s because he’s not a Nigerian!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by adissss: 7:24am On Dec 03, 2018
amoduokoh:
I can't believe Buhari has the time to explain this. Anybody that believes Buhari - Jibrin theory is a stamped and certified Miscreant.
You can not deceive us. If you look at the 2 images one is real image and other is reflecting Image from mirror. I know you want to proof he was using right before now using left. You may hate PMB but don't post lie on the pubic forum.

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by IamJames: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
How does jubrin look like?
Is Jubrin your family member?
O ye of little medulla oblongata!!!

Are you sure you feeling alright?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by livelymatilda22: 8:00am On Dec 03, 2018
MrSly:
[s]
If a president who suddenly could not access his own office which he use to have access to with his fingerprint, cannot come to a national TV to clear himself. Only to run to Poland to make frivolous claim then something of fishy. Tough I know programmed zombies like you may not agree with me but I know your prescript [/s]
Your comments always show how senseless you are. Local village boy. Better wise up.. At your age, you still don't have sense. Take your pills as usual.

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by livelymatilda22: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2018
chisco82:
I'm just seeing how stupid some Nigerians can be. Now I'm not saying the story is true or false, but i see that my people can't reason with their brain anymore, while some could not be objective in their reasoning due to tribalism.
Nigerians @ home have been waiting patiently for president(Buhari/Jubril) who ever to address this allegation and he never did that only to go as far as poland to do so according to his aid.
Now they have to subtly change the real allegation from whether he is one certain Jubril from Sudan to been clone.
Mind you guys no body said he was clone all the allegation was that he was substituted with a look~alike man from Sudan after the death of Muhamadu Buhari....Aisha Buhari's body language and utterances is n't helping matters at all.
You are only crying because your attempt to poison and kill him failed.. God pass man.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by jife(m): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2018
The truth is KANU and his family members feed from the Biafra fakery. He has to cook up any story to remain relevant so that he can have financial flow. How else is a jobless man taking care of his family. Why does he only compare photos of Sick Buhari ? Why not use photos of before the ailment? Even during swearing in 3years ago, Bubu was fresh. This is the truth. I am not his supporter. I only pity dumb ass IBO boys being deceived by an albino in hiding.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
No human has been cloned

Who said clone before. If we are talking of clone, where did jubril come into the equation?

They said a person that look like him was modified to look much better like him.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Xwayy(f): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2018
livelymatilda22:

You are only crying because your attempt to poison and kill him failed.. God pass man.
waka pass....
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Repentoday: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Let them clone a live Goat first for us to see.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Repentoday: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Can a cow be clone and behave the same way like the real one?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Repentoday: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2018
Can a cow be clone and behave the same way like the real one?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by pacespot(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2018
how possible is this clone issue? I've watched it in movies but is it practicable in real life? I know people do facial reconstruction to look like the other person, but what about the voice, personal traits, height and other attributes that are unique to a person, can those be cloned too?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by AnuliKay: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Okay.

South Africans are quite angry after the Global Citizen Festival:

Yesterday, the Global Citizen Festival held at the FNB Stadium in Johanesburg, South Africa. It featured a ton of African and Global Superstars including Beyonce and her husband, Jay Z. Hosted by Bonang Matheba, and well attended by celebrities across the world, it was a great event.

Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. It is disheartening to note that after such an amazing event, disaster struck. According to reports, the South African police were busy safeguarding the bigwigs and exposed thousands of attendees to mayhem.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/south-africans-are-quite-angry-after-the-global-citizen-festival/

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Mightyiyke: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
NAmdi kanu is nothing but a confused element sent by the devil to bring confusion in to our great county Nigeria. Baba carry go.. we are strongly behind you.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Casemiro(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2018
> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
lol
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by soteria001(m): 12:57am On May 24, 2020
Long time o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) / Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) / Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.